Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys....just broke up with a former flight attendant

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contacting her is impossible because we are blocked on all social media accounts....not sure what I can do...
Sure she did that, she put you on backburner for now, afterward she will unblock you again just to get a reaction on you for validation, youre her item, goods just for her use afterwards.. its never about you, its only about her, if you wise you will ignore her and she will comeback right at you

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I blocked her on wechat first then she revenged blocked me on the other apps....I skipped up and apologize d on Facebook before she blocked me on that too...alcohol makes u weak

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I blocked her on wechat first then she revenged blocked me on the other apps....I skipped up and apologize d on Facebook before she blocked me on that too...alcohol makes u weak
The opologizing making her block you even further.. Dont do that.. That wont work. U know what to do.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The opologizing making her block you even further.. Dont do that.. That wont work. U know what to do.

Yeah man all in a drunken heat of the moment rage. I think I even confessed my underlying love for her on FB messenger....****ing total simp behavior....never good to be drunk in situations like like..... difficult to suppress emotions.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man all in a drunken heat of the moment rage. I think I even confessed my underlying love for her on FB messenger....****ing total simp behavior....never good to be drunk in situations like like..... difficult to suppress emotions.
Lol, its not simp when youre with an emotionally healthy female.. Dont feel bad abt it, its showing that you're normal, but with some issues, if not you wont be attracted with this kind of women.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the girl, you have some problems of your own. You get drunk, you make scenes, you go from one city to another for a girl. You need to fix your ****, the girl was just being a girl, that's all.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP- You acted like a needy, jealous, butthurt crybaby......after she agreed to buy YOUR drinks because you're obviously broke as a joke.....

She had a couple of shots with her friend on his birthday out of your sight.......you became more insecure......

Then you start yelling at her in front of everyone and even pushed her?

And some how this chick is bi polar for blocking you on social media?

Grow TF up. The only dating advice I could give you is this: Stop dating until you can unfvck yourself because this is all on you pal.

Dont come crying here asking how to undo something that you had complete control of from the start. This chick actually seemed very interested in you and even looked past you not having money. Yet you still managed to screw it up over 1.) Insecurity 2.) Jealousy 3.) Neediness 4.) The ULTIMATE beta move is losing physical control of yourself over a woman.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I don’t understand, she takes you to a bar and buys you drinks, she fcks you, and you break up. Why? Friend zone her, fcking only. Beta bro.
Because the average dude on here has no fvcking common sense and are doomed with women in general.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm not saying he did well at all, but come on she was going to fvck that guy and was obviously triangulating the two of them. There's a type of woman that loves triangulating like this, maybe they read Guru's double-booking posts lol. Like you're really never seen women play two guys before?

Zinc4's takeaways should be not to make a ho a housewife, not to travel for women, and to get his drinking under control. Not that he "messed up a good thing by acting needy"....pissing on a fire didn't cause the fire.
Please show me in OPs post where it says she was definitely going to fvck this "friend" and was going to cuck him. Its not there.

Regardless, he showed every beta trait in the book.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I have been banging her consistently....said it's the best sex she's ever had marathon sex
Women will tell you anything to gas your ego. You’re only as good to them as they feel that moment. That night, you were a drunk ass. This one is done. Move on, OP. Don’t make the same mistakes next time.

My drinking advice is always limit of 2 drinks.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all brothers here if you look closely he was clearly being bait and manipulated to behave in such manner. Yeah he loose his frame doesnt mean his fault, the girl better get a gorilla dlck to drill her right, even though the creature might run rampage on nyc if dealing with this type of girl... No need to bring down that guy further..

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys she travelled to my city the first few times so I said I would go to Hong Kong to meet her and I go there alot anyways....yes I agree I acted very beta in general and should have just quietly walked away at the first sign of disrespect and not even acted upset at all. It may look like I'm broke as a joke, but I have plenty of savings in the US that I don't touch to save my life....just am at a new job waiting on my first full months salary. And yes I do have a bit of a problem with alcohol at times.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I have been out of the dating game so long before coming here had just been living like a hermit stockpiling crypto and a few cannibus stocks...am quickly getting back into the game again got 2 other girls I'm banging one wants a serious relationship the other is just for casual sex....I'm honestly not interested in either though for various reasons only liked the one because of the sexual chemistry. Am meeting a pretty hot girl on Sunday who I cold approached a few weeks ago in the Hong Kong metro been chatting with her on and off was going to meet her last week but was with this girl in my OP. She has already agreed through chat for drinks at my place (hotel) so it should be a slam dunk. Still can't get the other chick off my mind but am feeling over it more. Really problem is I don't have any friends nor family here and home sickness has set in.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spo
The problem is you tried to “cherish” the chick. Or you started to look at her as your cherish when she just wanted to get fvcked. I used to have a wingman where we had an open policy. Every time we would go out and meet women, they would be free to monkey branch back and forth on their own. This was to see who had the stronger frame.

I must have gotten 20 lays alone just by being his wingman and never doing anything. In other words, I cucked him 20 times in a row. He had the cherish syndrome. Every time he would meet a random chick, he would cherish them as if they were his gf.

One time he pulled some hot blonde chick who was drunk who looked like anyone could bang her.

We got back to his apartment and she refused to bang him. So he tells me that it’s a “no go.” I was like “wait.....not so fast. I smell a cherish situation.”

So I walked into the room and her legs immediately spread. Mind you she was drunk so I was kind of scared. So I just laid beside her and she immediately grabbed my hand and stuck it into her vagina and started rubbing her a$$ on my crotch. That’s when I thought “of course, this h0e was just pretending to be drunk so she had plausible deniability to deny my friend pvssy even though she spent the entire night holding his hands.”

I feel bad for the guy but nowadays he’s no longer a cherisher. He’s permanently scarred from our experiences and has turned into a stone cold ruthless killer now. This is what women have done to him, lmao.

I kind of miss him because he would approach the hottest chicks and do all the damn work. Something I didn’t want to do. Then he would slowly repel them the night went on and all I had to do was exist.

when there are two guys involved, the one who cherishes always gets cucked. This is universal law. Cherishing is a subtle form of neediness.

Spot I lost my frame with her completely. Will just bang for on now on zero attachments or reaction s to their **** tests and texting challenges. I was ruthless with women after my divorce 10 years ago and have grown soft again and naive.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with cherishing women. One just has to do it while staying manly. Women often tell me I’m the kindest man they’ve ever dated, yet make the distinction that my kindness isn’t “nice” (nice = weak). Couple tips I’ve discovered:

-Don’t let her hold your hand. Offer your arm/ elbow instead. It makes her feel more lady like (and she can feel your arm strength)

-Compliment only on specific things (something about her outfit or hair) and change it up between dates

-Sit like a man next to her. Don’t lean in. Slight spread or ankle over knee. She will lean into you

-Open doors for her. Gently guide her through with one hand on her lower back, then remove it when she’s through

-Don’t touch her first or often. Let her come to you.

You guys get the idea. It’s possible to be romantic and manly without being a wuss. They love it when you got that figured out.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, size is important in clubs. If you’re under 6’, you gotta go great lengths to get noticed. And at the point you’re already out of frame.