Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The true unfortunate event was the US selling atomic fuel to Iran via Obama.

Now things are worse. He wanted to ensure that his political opposition didn’t mess with Iran and the Saudi connection

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One or two years for Iran to get nuke capability, that's why.
I get that you're just telling me their reason and not justifying it (I assume).

But so what. It's not our job to tell other countries whether they can have nukes. We have them, after all.

We have been mired in this part of the world for decades, at great human and financial cost. The more we fukk around there, the worse it gets. And I don't think any of these countries want our help, except Israel. We have plenty of domestic oil now. Besides responding to 9/11 in Afghanistan, which was perfectly justified, I think we're just meddling. And 9/11 might not have happened if we hadn't already been meddling. I suppose protecting our ally Kuwait from invasion was fair game too. It's also appalling some of the fukked up countries there that are our "allies."

If the Iranians want regime change, let them do it. It's been 40 years already.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More purely feminine emotional unsupported assertion. Good thing my New Year's resolution was to stop discussing politics with women. Your style of engagement perfectly illustrates why that was necessary.
Your slanderous comment that the former POTUS engaged in treason while contradicting his own treaty is total bullshvt. It is unsubstantiated by any evidence.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Riiight. Are you really a minority? Did you check Native American, mixed race, or black?
The irony above is quite funny.
Say hey to @EyeBRollin
He doesn't 'seem' to approve of racism.
Yet.... his above quote is an indication of his cultural stereotyping and his dictated cultural hierarchy.

His repressive behavior reminds me of the repressed homosexual. The repressed gay person will call everyone a "phaggot' to deflect attention from themselves. In other words... EyeBRollin will cry victim and scream racism... yet his above quotation reveals quite the opposite.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony above is quite funny.
Say hey to @EyeBRollin
He doesn't 'seem' to approve of racism.
Yet.... his above quote is an indication of his cultural stereotyping and his dictated cultural hierarchy.
Actually that was trolling with a bit of genuine curiousity. The poster claims to be Hispanic, thus a minority (as if that should add credibility) so I’m offering a follow up question.

His repressive behavior reminds me of the repressed homosexual. The repressed gay person will call everyone a "phaggot' to deflect attention from themselves. In other words... EyeBRollin will cry victim and scream racism... yet his above quotation reveals quite the opposite.
Are you going down the personal attack rabbit hole?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EyeBRollin said:

Riiight. Are you really a minority? Did you check Native American, mixed race, or black?

Black Widow Void said:

• His repressive behavior reminds me of the repressed homosexual. The repressed gay person will call everyone a "phaggot' to deflect attention from themselves. In other words... EyeBRollin will cry victim and scream racism... yet his above quotation reveals quite the opposite.

Are you going down the personal attack rabbit hole?
Nope. Not at all. My above analogy was providing an example of correlative behavior.
In response to your above quote, I have a question.
How much longer will you be attempting to use the victim card? Judging from your above response, it appears to have expired.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Widow Void said:

• His repressive behavior reminds me of the repressed homosexual. The repressed gay person will call everyone a "phaggot' to deflect attention from themselves. In other words... EyeBRollin will cry victim and scream racism... yet his above quotation reveals quite the opposite.

Nope. Not at all. My above analogy was providing an example of correlative behavior. In response to your above quote, I have a question. How much longer will you be attempting to use the victim card? Judging from your response, it appears to have expired.
Keep dodging the arguments in lieu of personal attacks, I’ll keep mentioning it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
China is exerting dominance in the South China Sea as a way to secure their energy needs in case of more war in the M.E.

When the U.S. cut off Japan's oil supply, Japan decided to pre-emptively strike Pearl Harbor as a way to prevent the US from attacking them in the Pacific Theatre while they secure their oil in Asia...

...China is trying to avoid the mistake Japan made by securing their oil before more war breaks out in the M.E. which would disrupt their energy supply.

They most likely wont get involved.
I would if I was them. To hell with the Middle East oil.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep dodging the arguments in lieu of personal attacks, I’ll keep mentioning it.
I'm so sorry if you perceive my actions as invading your "safe space."
When I step up to the plate, I accept and welcome opposing views.
It appears that when you step up to the plate, you want a coddling and a participation trophy.
I hope that you get well soon.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Deranged nutty conspiracy theory.
Common knowledge in the news. Duh. You are scary stupid.
I noticed you didn’t address the Clinton foundation and Saudi money. Lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sorry if you perceive my actions as invading your "safe space."
When I step up to the plate, I accept and welcome opposing views.
It appears that when you step up to the plate, you want a coddling and a participation trophy.
I hope that you get well soon.
Perception is irrelevant. You don’t ever address the objective arguments because you can’t. Hence the default to ad hominems

Case and point:

Common knowledge in the news. Duh. You are scary stupid.
I noticed you didn’t address the Clinton foundation and Saudi money. Lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The argument would be that from a global perspective, Whites are the true minority at only 11% of the World population.

But, since White nations "belong to everybody" and Whites are barred from having their own Nations or spaces, the framework for seizing power is to attack Whites in their host nations by referring to the Global majorities as "minorities" in the White host nation they have invaded.

In summary, it is apparently unacceptable not only for Whites to have a nation or space for themselves, but by design EVERY White majority location must be destroyed right down to the towns and villages.
This is the most truthful post you’ve made, yet it’s still littered with half truths.

Yes, whites are the global minority. Though that plurality is in question as Middle Eastern and North Africans are classified as “white” in US racial framework..

The USA has never been a white country in any capacity. African slaves were brought to the land already inhabited by indigenous peoples who were subsequently relocated and killed over hundreds of years, not to mention the definition of “white” did not include European immigrants and Jews for most of US history.

Still, I commend your naked admission of desiring a white ethnic state because it’s the most honest post in here. Unfortunately for you, that would require you relocating to a different country or forming your own to achieve that goal.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides responding to 9/11 in Afghanistan, which was perfectly justified
All the high-jackers were Saudi, as was Bin Laden. His family is the main construction company that builds everything across the Middle East lol. Ignorant comment.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a UN document from 1961, outlining their agenda to reduce the military of every nation to a glorified police force, for internal security only, and to disarm every private citizen, when leaving the UN "peacekeeping forces" as the only remaining entity capable of waging full-scale war.
Sounds like NWO to me.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sum up this video, it’s almost 2 hours lol

From my understanding, non of the Jews today are actual descendants of the original Israelites. The original Israelites had skin that was black like midnight lol. That’s part of the reason why the Egyptians were racist towards them lol.

What’s funny is that Jews today are more racist towards black people than pretty much any other demographic. They’re the ones who made all the laws screwing over blacks, they’re the lawyers who screw over the black people in courts, they’re the ones who steal from the black community through ‘legal’ means lol. So it’s quite ironic to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.