Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo nailed female concept of loyalty with a brief line on twitter

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it comes down to a woman’s character. Thing is relatively few women have character. So the sorts of generalizations can be widely applied...but not universally applied.

There are women who will keep their word and those who honor their commitments even in the face of great temptation. Those women are rare however and have value. Therefore finding a single woman with this trait is tough. The vast majority are taken (and often by top tier men.)

For unattached women I’d say the spirit of what Rollo is saying is true. Each of us (male or female) seeks the best option from the choices available to him or her. Some people enjoy greater selection or abundance, some have less.

The real issue in part is when one party in the relationship sacrifices standards for a partner who is in another league in some way. The higher value partner is going to feel they are missing out at some point and the temptation to explore other options may become too great.

If people choose partners who are truly into them, the chances for loyalty go up. People do best when partnered with someone on their same level as a package deal.

Transactional partnerships are exchange based (like the classic exchange of a woman’s beauty in exchange for a man’s money or resources) and if there isn’t actual genuine attraction both parties are eventually going to feel dissatisfied.

You cannot negotiate desire. You can fail to maintain it over time...but that’s another conversation. Desire must exist or there WILL be problems in the relationship such as cheating.
The problem is how people conceptualize themselves. You can have a hot girl that’s insecure. You can have an unattractive guy that has all the confidence in the world. And this shyt makes a difference! At the end of the day your smv is determined by how you perceive yourself, you project it outward, and the world will project it back onto you. Transactional relationships only exist for weak men trying to compensate.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it comes down to a woman’s character. Thing is relatively few women have character. So the sorts of generalizations can be widely applied...but not universally applied.

There are women who will keep their word and those who honor their commitments even in the face of great temptation. Those women are rare however and have value. Therefore finding a single woman with this trait is tough. The vast majority are taken (and often by top tier men.)

For unattached women I’d say the spirit of what Rollo is saying is true. Each of us (male or female) seeks the best option from the choices available to him or her. Some people enjoy greater selection or abundance, some have less.

The real issue in part is when one party in the relationship sacrifices standards for a partner who is in another league in some way. The higher value partner is going to feel they are missing out at some point and the temptation to explore other options may become too great.

If people choose partners who are truly into them, the chances for loyalty go up. People do best when partnered with someone on their same level as a package deal.

Transactional partnerships are exchange based (like the classic exchange of a woman’s beauty in exchange for a man’s money or resources) and if there isn’t actual genuine attraction both parties are eventually going to feel dissatisfied.

You cannot negotiate desire. You can fail to maintain it over time...but that’s another conversation. Desire must exist or there WILL be problems in the relationship such as cheating.
Spot on

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude is like an actuary trying to write poetry. He is right occasionally but he is way out of his element so everything is so black and white and oversimplified. I think a lot of oversimplification and hypergamy obsession of is the desire to take credit for his own success maintaining his family so you create a theory that reinforces it was all your doing.
Its very aggressive view and it does describe a certain viewpoint which has some foothold. I dont think its responsible to take it word for word. But it is useful for fully detaching.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very aggressive view and it does describe a certain viewpoint which has some foothold. I dont think its responsible to take it word for word. But it is useful for fully detaching.
It help understanding stuff we see happening, I never knew the value of attention/validation before SS and his book and this help me understand better why women and ppl in general do stuff.
i think Rollo is very smart but not all is black and white.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same view as the "Manipulated man". It's very aggressive and dehumanizing. But it shows a man the transactional situations that occur, the programming that's done from birth till teens, the societal conditioning, and how women "employ" men for different roles. How many womens default method is various manipulations. So once you are aware of it, you can have much more control over which part of it you choose to participate in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It help understanding stuff we see happening, I never knew the value of attention/validation before SS and his book and this help me understand better why women and ppl in general do stuff.
The attention thing is so real, and people will employ or USE you just for your attention. They waste your time for a reason. All the big players say "attention is our currency" such as AMS, Player Supreme, etc... It's true.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree black and white either, but he describes the details we had been overlooking that ADD up like a bunch of 1.59 charges on our walmart receipt. It all simplifies down to spend time with those who VALUE your time and company and reciprocate in kind. If they don't "pay" you it will degrade you to keep messing with it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same view as the "Manipulated man". It's very aggressive and dehumanizing. But it shows a man the transactional situations that occur, the programming that's done from birth till teens, the societal conditioning, and how women "employ" men for different roles. How many womens default method is various manipulations. So once you are aware of it, you can have much more control over which part of it you choose to participate in.
Yes, most ppl know there is a sexual competition between the same gender, however i dont think most ppl are aware of that there is also reproductive competition between different genders( male vs female) for optimal reproduction.

So in other words interaction between men and women is a competition when it come to sex/reproduction.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree black and white either, but he describes the details we had been overlooking that ADD up like a bunch of 1.59 charges on our walmart receipt. It all simplifies down to spend time with those who VALUE your time and company and reciprocate in kind. If they don't "pay" you it will degrade you to keep messing with it.
This is a very good mindset

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, most ppl know there is a sexual competition between the same gender, however i dont think most ppl are aware of that there is also reproductive competition between different genders( male vs female) for optimal reproduction.

So in other words interaction between men and women is a competition when it come to sex/reproduction.
It was a natural competition, then f*ism and some of our societal norms made much of it a bunch of various scams. So much of it is scams.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a natural competition, then f*ism and some of our societal norms made much of it a bunch of various scams. So much of it is scams.
My background is in biology and in college i dont remember ever learning about male vs female sexual competition, its a thing i know now but its not much covered.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My background is in biology and in college i dont remember ever learning about male vs female sexual competition, its a thing i know now but its not much covered.
"The science of bullsh1t"... Basically is what we are studying here, and human interactions. But it's real material that matters. It actually matters a lot.

And the power of time and attention. Attention can matter a lot.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is bullsh*t. Lots of girls cheat on their alpha boyfriends lol. Some chicks are just trashy cheating wh*res and it can stem as far back as their childhood. And some won’t cheat on their betas. I mean at some point there is personal morality, self control, etc.
But the difference is that the Alpha man can just say NEXT, whereas the rest of us schlubs have to grind it out. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because human sexuality, aside from the anatomy :rolleyes:, is a topic in psychology, perhaps even anthropology, not biology. Animal ethology is squarely a topic in zoology.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then it would stand to reason that the attraction between you and your gf should be more than skin deep. That's why so many of us advise to walk when disrespect surfaces, because her respect for you is what keeps her committed. Cold blooded pragmatism involves a lot of walking.
BINGHISSIMO! :up::up::up::up::up:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly does a girl earn a compliment on her looks? Sure she can dress up, do her hair, and put on makeup, but I don't think that's what is meant here by earning. I know the consensus here is to never compliment a girl on her looks, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I know enough not to tell a woman she's beautiful (even if I'm thinking it), but the logic still seems a little fuzzy to me.
They earn it by wearing something that makes the figure stand out, or my applying makeup just so, or keeping the ice cream in the freezer, etc.

Perhaps I am an oddball amongst men, but I will look at attractive women for nothing more than the opportunity to view upon a beautiful lass that get my pleasure hormones pumping.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They earn it by wearing something that makes the figure stand out, or my applying makeup just so, or keeping the ice cream in the freezer, etc.

Perhaps I am an oddball amongst men, but I will look at attractive women for nothing more than the opportunity to view upon a beautiful site that get my pleasure hormones pumping.
Still absorbs attention.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is having an affair with a man who her hindbrain acknowledges as an Alpha, it feels like cheating to her when she has sex with her Beta husband. Her ‘loyalty’ shifts to the Alpha she’s cheating with because he’s her best option and she can’t afford losing him.
I don't think her brain really does anything. She lives in the moment of how she feels. If she's attracted to the guy she's cheating with in that moment, she'll do it. If her beta husband does something that makes her feel attracted to him, she'll sleep with him too. Women know they're cheating with the alpha. They don't feel like they're cheating on the alpha with the beta. They do what feels right at the time.

Rollo has a lot of good stuff, but I think he'd have a better perspective if he actually experienced some of this stuff first hand.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because human sexuality, aside from the anatomy :rolleyes:, is a topic in psychology, perhaps even anthropology, not biology. Animal ethology is squarely a topic in zoology.
Yes human behavior and sexual strategies are not covered in biology and can be much more complex

However there is similar strategies in the animal kingdom that should be studied in evolutionary and behavioral biology.

I remember studying some species reproductive behavior where the inter-gender sexual competition is exhibited but its mostly approach as a species sexual strategy and not from the angle of the competition between make and female.

The Red Queen by Matt Ridley open my eyes on the concept.