Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always Hate This Scenario - Need Some Quick Advice

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there still people in 2020 that plans date in advance with women? surely people more optimistic than me.

I usually set dates from 6 to 2 hours in advance and even then its usually a place not too far or too complicate to reach.

The amount of options they have is amazing while their fair play is getting lower by the day, I cant really imagine people setting dates days in advance with a modern woman.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh1t is therapeutic lol. I feel like most guys can never admit their struggles in the real world, where as a lot of us here with 3x the success are happy to do it.
It's an instinct to avoid getting on the bad side of preselection by women from gossip or direct explanation. Men only want to open up about struggles in private to men they trust. That is the core of how you can tell whether men are friends, as I remember Who Dares Win saying a while back.

Women experience apex/fantasy men as the default men and if that conception gets broken they could lose respect for you and spread the word too. We allude to this all the time when we say things like women don't want to be a man's only option. Women, even on this board allude to it when they say how much they like the idea of "changing" a hot player/exciting bad boy and how they like to be the one they choose out of a harem.

Last edited: