Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

San Francisco by I.P. Freely

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted’

“We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted,” Boudin vowed in response to an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) questionnaire during the campaign.

“Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted, we have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness,” he lamented.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being prosecuted for public urination. Usually if some guy urinates in public, they go after him for exposure.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some cities in the U.S. where getting busted for public urination = sex offender status. I would rather have no prosecution than have some poor bloke get put on a list for life for taking a leak.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted, we have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness,” he lamented.
This is why they fail. They're too busy trying to paint homeless people as oppressed victims to focus on the fact that these people are living in the street because they've fried their brains with fentanyl-laced heroin and are now completely useless, and they're enabling it to boot with free syringes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why they fail. They're too busy trying to paint homeless people as oppressed victims to focus on the fact that these people are living in the street because they've fried their brains with fentanyl-laced heroin and are now completely useless, and they're enabling it to boot with free syringes.
What do you suggest be done with the homeless?