Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got Hot Spanish Married Girl's #

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in this popular speakeasy place and I end up talking to this hot dark haired latina by the bar. I made a comment about the limes in her drink to open and then started multi threading. She was smiling and liked that we were talking, I was doing some kino and it was going really well.

Anyway I decided to ask her for her number... When I did she smiled and then pointed to her ring (I didn't notice it until then btw.)

The dialogue went something like this:

Me: What's that :)
Her: I'm married
Me: oh well we could always be friends
Her: oh that would awesome, most guys always get turned off when I tell them I'm married
Me: oh yeah its cool what's your #

She ends up giving it to me... I give her a big hug and leave. I shoot a text a little later saying it was nice to meet her but she didn't respond.

Anyway I used reverse phone look up to find her and she is married and has a kid...

So lets forget the dilemma of whether I should even pursue a married women for a moment... Let's just assume I wanted to.

Do you think this girl is looking to cheat and her mention of marriage is just plausible deniability?

How should I play the follow up?
I remember I got a girl's number a while back (ironically from the same latin country this girl is from) who told me she had a boyfriend... I used the same "we can be friends" line.. and got her digits... Later on we went out a few times and she ended up temporarily breaking up with her boyfriend to be with me.

I guess what I'm saying is that I have a theory that married or committed women that may not be happy or fulfilled in their relationships will use plausible deniability by stating their commitment. However if you aren't phased by it and continue seducing surreptitiously you may be able to score it.

While I certainly don't make pursuing married women a practice I do believe the onus is on the woman to cheat. If its not me it could be someone else.

Anyone who wants to add relevant feedback to a potential seduction strategy please respond. Anyone who wants to act like the moral police or divulge their ethics don't bother replying.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in this popular speakeasy place and I end up talking to this hot dark haired latina by the bar. I made a comment about the limes in her drink to open and then started multi threading. She was smiling and liked that we were talking, I was doing some kino and it was going really well.

Anyway I decided to ask her for her number... When I did she smiled and then pointed to her ring (I didn't notice it until then btw.)

Her: oh that would awesome, most guys always get turned off when I tell them I'm married

She ends up giving it to me... I give her a big hug and leave. I shoot a text a little later saying it was nice to meet her but she didn't respond.

Anyway I used reverse phone look up to find her and she is married and has a kid...

So lets forget the dilemma of whether I should even pursue a married women for a moment... Let's just assume I wanted to.

Do you think this girl is looking to cheat and her mention of marriage is just plausible deniability?

I remember I got a girl's number a while back (ironically from the same latin country this girl is from) who told me she had a boyfriend... I used the same "we can be friends" line.. and got her digits... Later on we went out a few times and she ended up temporarily breaking up with her boyfriend to be with me.

I guess what I'm saying is that I have a theory that married or committed women that may not be happy or fulfilled in their relationships will use plausible deniability by stating their commitment. However if you aren't phased by it and continue seducing surreptitiously you may be able to score it.

While I certainly don't make pursuing married women a practice I do believe the onus is on the woman to cheat. If its not me it could be someone else.

Anyone who wants to add relevant feedback to a potential seduction strategy please respond. Anyone who wants to act like the moral police or divulge their ethics don't bother replying.
Your instincts are correct. By telling you she's married, she's "done her part." Since you said you would be friends, you've given her an opening to continue a dialogue.

She obviously knows you want her on a physical level. You can either continue the charade of "friends" as a seduction technique, or be super obvious about your desire (probably like a lot of men from her homeland if she is Latina). I think giving you BOTH plausible deniability through being "friends" makes more sense, but everyone is different.

Also: Did you check her ankle for an anklet? That's a sign that she's a "hotwife" married to an admitted cuckold.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your instincts are correct. By telling you she's married, she's "done her part." Since you said you would be friends, you've given her an opening to continue a dialogue.

She obviously knows you want her on a physical level. You can either continue the charade of "friends" as a seduction technique, or be super obvious about your desire (probably like a lot of men from her homeland if she is Latina). I think giving you BOTH plausible deniability through being "friends" makes more sense, but everyone is different.

Also: Did you check her ankle for an anklet? That's a sign that she's a "hotwife" married to an admitted cuckold.
that anklet thing is really a thing? I heard about it but... same for the pepper I belive

but I would just say its a AW, fishing for orbiters

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that anklet thing is really a thing? I heard about it but... same for the pepper I belive

I've never picked up a girl with an anklet, but that's what I've read/heard. Figure it never hurts to look and if she has one, compliment her on it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Same as what I thought an AW... FROM HER LINE "most guys were turn off when I'm telling that I. Married" yeah rite. Must be telling that to every guy that approach her.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Be careful. If she Columbian and her husband finds out, you can get yourself a a nice Columbian neck-tie. If that was me, and I found out, there would be two body bags. Very dangerous game to play.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. A tennis bracelet is not a sign of a hotwife. If that is, there are millions of them in the NYC area. Tennis bracelets are NOT "hotwife" signals dude.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. A tennis bracelet is not a sign of a hotwife. If that is, there are millions of them in the NYC area. Tennis bracelets are NOT "hotwife" signals dude.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to moralise.

call her. Get her into bed. Then, when the husband finds out, and leaves her, text the little boy explaining how you had an erection for his mother and it’s not your fault. As the years pass without a father, the boy will slip into some dysfunctional lifestyle devoid of any fatherly influence, but at the end of the day, you needed to ***. I’m sure he’ll understand.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to moralise.

call her. Get her into bed. Then, when the husband finds out, and leaves her, text the little boy explaining how you had an erection for his mother and it’s not your fault. As the years pass without a father, the boy will slip into some dysfunctional lifestyle devoid of any fatherly influence, but at the end of the day, you needed to ***. I’m sure he’ll understand.
miss the time when guys would never mess with a married woman, because he know he deserve better and not after second hand, used goods?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
miss the time when guys would never mess with a married woman, because he know he deserve better and not after second hand, used goods?
when I was 21, a fit MILF I met at a nightclub saw me the following week.

I spent the night with her and her cousin. She was about 33 and her cousin same age as me.

as we went back to what I thought was her place, with the cousin, suddenly her cousin started kissing me randomly and I thought “threesome!!!”

Then the older gal was off talking to some random dude outside the house. The cousin said “it’s her husband” and the reason the cousin was kissing me was to make out I was her date, not the older woman’s date. It was actually her cousins house.

so, the other guy goes (or so I thought) and all 3 go back inside.

I’m back with the older girl. She is majorly wanting it. At this point, I’m like “you’re married dude. I’m not quite into this” but she’s coming really strong.

the other dude starts knocking on the door shouting through the letterbox. He has their 13 year old boy with him and shouting “you see who you’re hurting!” I think I’m going to get a kicking.

I tell her to go, no deal. I refuse and tell her to go with him. Which she eventually does.

the moment she leaves, the cousin wraps her legs around me and I spend the next hour merrily banging her in the most dirty way, she was up for it all!

it’s that experience which taught me not to mess with married women. Separated - no problem. I really felt for that guy and his son.

I’m sure those feelings of male solidarity are lost on some in here, but I don’t want to be responsible for that. Of course, it was the MILFs fault, but basic standards and decency should prevail.

I liked the young cousin more anyway. It’s like god rewarded me immediately.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was 21, a fit MILF I met at a nightclub saw me the following week.

I spent the night with her and her cousin. She was about 33 and her cousin same age as me.

as we went back to what I thought was her place, with the cousin, suddenly her cousin started kissing me randomly and I thought “threesome!!!”

Then the older gal was off talking to some random dude outside the house. The cousin said “it’s her husband” and the reason the cousin was kissing me was to make out I was her date, not the older woman’s date. It was actually her cousins house.

so, the other guy goes (or so I thought) and all 3 go back inside.

I’m back with the older girl. She is majorly wanting it. At this point, I’m like “you’re married dude. I’m not quite into this” but she’s coming really strong.

the other dude starts knocking on the door shouting through the letterbox. He has their 13 year old boy with him and shouting “you see who you’re hurting!” I think I’m going to get a kicking.

I tell her to go, no deal. I refuse and tell her to go with him. Which she eventually does.

the moment she leaves, the cousin wraps her legs around me and I spend the next hour merrily banging her in the most dirty way, she was up for it all!

it’s that experience which taught me not to mess with married women. Separated - no problem. I really felt for that guy and his son.

I’m sure those feelings of male solidarity are lost on some in here, but I don’t want to be responsible for that. Of course, it was the MILFs fault, but basic standards and decency should prevail.

I liked the young cousin more anyway. It’s like god rewarded me immediately.
You're a much better person than me. After the cousin, I would've linked w/ the milf. Savage.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a much better person than me. After the cousin, I would've linked w/ the milf. Savage.
why? Plenty of other girls out there. If you get a kick out of that shyt then that’s poor character. Not everyone shares the same ethics though.

each to their own. I wouldn’t sleep well if I did

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why? Plenty of other girls out there. If you get a kick out of that shyt then that’s poor character. Not everyone shares the same ethics though.

each to their own. I wouldn’t sleep well if I did
Poor character? Nah. It's a consenting adult making an adult decision. Her marriage was already down the toilet. They just had the title at that point. The government declaring divorce doesn't magically make it more or less ethical.

I'm sure tht milf fked many guys before this story and many guys after it. Cool that you were that 1 guy who passed it up tho? Each to our own.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor character? Nah. It's a consenting adult making an adult decision. Her marriage was already down the toilet. They just had the title at that point. The government declaring divorce doesn't magically make it more or less ethical.
I don’t know they divorced. Perhaps she was having a midlife crisis. It happens.

she went back with him. If she had been divorcing she wouldn’t have done.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, chill out grandpa.

Be careful. If she Columbian and her husband finds out, you can get yourself a a nice Columbian neck-tie. If that was me, and I found out, there would be two body bags. Very dangerous game to play.
I would had jabbed to the right, then the left, center and an fake upper-cut only to jab again into his side. Then, right into the face with my left after contact. But hey, that's just me.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know they divorced. Perhaps she was having a midlife crisis. It happens.

she went back with him. If she had been divorcing she wouldn’t have done.
Midlife crisis? I really think that word is an overused dogmatic term for just any adulting crisis.

A moment of guilt doesn't really mean she's "back" with him. Besides her kid was there.

You still have much to learn about female nature. You're only supporting the bluepilled paradigm. You had a chance to feed that husband the bitter redpill and fasten his way out of his bad relationship. His naivete has only been prolonged while she fks other men.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Midlife crisis? I really think that word is an overused dogmatic term for just any adulting crisis.

A moment of guilt doesn't really mean she's "back" with him. Besides her kid was there.

You still have much to learn about female nature. You're only supporting the bluepilled paradigm. You had a chance to feed that husband the bitter redpill and fasten his way out of his bad relationship. His naivete has only been prolonged while she fks other men.
nah, that’s akin to ignoring all the potential and beauty and hope of life, to protect the ego of being betrayed.

I buy red pill half way, as in it’s who you are not how you treat women that wins. Of not being a pushover, of not pedestalising. I don’t buy the Blackpill. It’s cowardly.

there’s a ton of women out there saying “a man is as faithful as his options honey, they’re all bastards”. It’s not true.

Men have affairs, women have affairs, people have affairs. Some women cheat, others don’t, some are highly sexed, others aren’t.