Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next generation of Pooks

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forget offhand. If I remember I'll put it here. I think he drifted away, but he stayed for a fair amount of time as the other user. Maybe someone here can refresh my memory.

If "top guys" are saying that, then it pays to become a top guy. There aren't many top guys out there.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s just a game. Just getting out of your head is a lot of the game.

Some of you are posting on here without paying attention. I don’t mistake a woman’s interest. If there’s eye contact and you are getting her vibe you better do something about it.

Even today a woman went out of her way to talk to me. It’s no big deal. If she has no interest or doesn’t see you then do what you want.

Just approaching her can work but approaching one who has interest is much better. The idea is for her to SEE you and I don’t mean with her eyes.

Sometimes for me, the English language, despite its many words, can be difficult to express concepts. Social acuity is something that comes when you improve yourself. Believe it or not.

Serenity

Reaction score
Guys like Pook and Rollo are more accomplished writers than they are as men with women.
Speaking only about Pook (haven't read anything of Rollo), I'm not so sure. He was indeed an excellent writer, but I don't think his message came purely from his imagination. I've applied most of the things he said and it worked extremely well, I get what he was talking about and it holds true.

His writings is still the most effective thing I've read since starting the journey towards getting women. I don't know how far I'd be along if it wasn't for that. I know I'd get to where I am today, my strong determination made sure of that, but I sure wouldn't have gotten here this fast without his writings.

Nobody needs to find the next messiah. Most guys just need to stop believing that’s what they need to find in order to learn how to succeed.
This one is absolutely true though. As I said, I was extremely determined and willing to go far to get to where I wanted. Being determined at the core is better than any advice. The advice picked up along the way is just a shortcut, a timesaver. With determination anyone will get there eventually, with or without good advice.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be successful in your own way, you need to have an open mind. With an open mind, you can read everyone else's perspective, apply it to your own life, and see what works, because not everyone works the same exact way.

It is important to consider that everyone has strengths in some areas that they can apply to in their lives when attracting people, but no one has everything. You may be a tall, chiseled greek god that is very introverted. How do you and how should you apply your looks and personality in the way YOU attract people? You may be average height, below average looking, but be the most naturally charismatic guy in the room. Or you may be a decent communicator, good looking, below average height, but have a LOT going for you. But the below average looking charismatic guy that attracts women isnt going to do the same things as the tall chiseled, introverted greek god that attracts women, and to go with this, they won't attract the same exact women either.

Point is, although you should always try to maximize every aspect of your life, when looking at ways of handling yourself in certain situations, most people don't consider what their strengths and weaknesses are. Same thing goes with looking for advice. You shouldn't look at one specific person/poster and apply every single thing they do to the way you approach these situations. Yeah, there are common threads in terms of mindset, but you are an individual. You may end up doing some things that others see as "beta af" but it gets sh*t done for you as an individual as you get yourself out there and experience things. You may do some things that make you seem like a cold hearted sob but you benefit the most from it. It's not a one size fits all.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you need. You don't get a plumber to fix your wiring. all of the senior guys here are worth listening to yes even Spaz. I personally like Espi s approach because he always has a high signal-to-noise ratio and his advice is generally actionable. Guru 1000 has also helped me and other experienced guys here so I 100% accept he is the real deal. Atom Smasher also a very smart guy. @Who Dares Win and a whole bunch of the young guys have also added titbits to my game.

+1 @CBear treat it as toolbox and always time box. some days you need a pep talk some days you just want to chew the fat with the guys some days you need to remove a blocker

Manners I forgot dust muffin and Bible belt both smart and pragmatic operators who have added a lot to the board

Last edited:

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's @Dash Riprock and @billtx49. Others have already been mentioned by some people here, but these two guys are always bang on. They just pop out of nowhere with their one/two liners and bam!, you're ****ing enlightened. No bull****, to the point.

Serenity

Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to insinuate these guys didn’t get women, but only that their actual success with women is nothing special.

They do a far better job seducing their readers.
I get your point. Guys might have unrealistic expectations for how much high quality women they'll get following their advice. Expectations that are unrealistic to have about any way of getting women. I'll admit, that's what their writing sounds like.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read both Pook and Rollo RooshV. The Rational Male is by far the most influential knowledge that cleared up my understanding of game. The Science and how they communicate.
While i agree, i don't envision any world where bud was in the club getting girls. Played in a local band in high school or college. By proxy, got whatever came his way. He was never a shark. He was never out getting girls. Not a mercenary. Less than 1% of men are.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The current top players are OK, but the current philosophy of the forum is more “sit back and the girls will love you for just existing”
I wouldn't say that's the current philosophy of the whole forum, but I agree it's a philosophy of a certain segment of posters.
And if that's their reality, great, there's nothing wrong with it. Whatever works for you. But I don't think that kind of advice is going to work for the majority of guys. Of course, a lot of guys here are trying to be elite, so they wouldn't be in the majority anyway.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One doesn't need to sarge clubs for years to gain experience. He did play in a band so im sure he was in some. None the less the book is ground breaking in both science and knowledge which is 50% of the battle. Id give it 60. But the real cool thing is the field testing is all of us and his experiences us all of ours. Exceptional read.
Agreed. In termd of sexual dynamics, I don't think there's much else beyond red queen or sperm wars that's on the level of what rational male brings. In football, you see Superb coach or manager. Couldn't kick a ball to save his life. Players who can't coach.

There's a lot of guys in the community be it pickup or red pill. Knowledgeable but, who at 21 was pulling? Goldmund and Troy Francis. I would be shocked if anybody else did a single approach lulz.

I am by my very nature cynical. I take the stand of skepticism which has been productive in biz. Much of the community is ****ery and cawk measuring comp. Honestly, for all of RooshV and his many flaws, playboy is still in the Trenches. I like Rich Cooper but, imagine him or Rollo doing infield camera footage? I laugh and cringeat the idea.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently I don't see anyone on the level of Pook or Rollo Tomassi on the forums if its going about theoretical approach to the topic of women ... however ..

(not too brag or smthng) I'm pretty sure I could do better than Rollo with women IRL if I'd put as much time and effort as he did (I'm very and was very carreer-oriented person and purple pilled until recently). I switched fully to plate spinning like a month ago and considering dropping my former values, I have to say that 30+ or 40+ women he bragged about at his age (around 40-something?) is nothing TBH imo - it's a 3-4 years of dating if you are plate spinning at steady pace and are of decent value IMO - I personally know a guy that picked up 50+ women (mostly 7 to 10's) in 2 years and no one knows him - its higher body count that Rollo did in several (up to 25?) years of dating? I'm pretty sure Mr NoOneKnows hunting ground was of higher quality than that of Rollo's as well.

Theoreticians are superior at theory because they lack in other aspects (looks, natural confidence etc.) so they master psychological mechanisms to level those disadvantages.

If you want to know real deal look at The Alpha Male Strategies Show or Richard The Enterpreneur - first one is f.uck machine with hunter intuition, second gives more intellectual but also p.ucker vibe. Those guys are alphas and they do score on constant basis above levels of best theoeticians here for sure. Their confidence isn't fake or artificial.

I have no idea how can anyone consider female posters as 'top' considering quality content. Any smart guy knows their point of view is too distorted and subjective regarding pickup and relationships to be considered as top quality even if they have a point from time to time. Female users get off on interest they gather here so they create their personas like comic book characters. Considering their posts truthful is like saying that earth has to be flat because someone recited beautiful poem about flat Earth. Get a phucking grip ppl.
Agreed. In terms of the coaching, he's superb and far better than a lot of guys. Personally, I prefer Mystery,Rsd Tyleror Julien, Jeffy, even RooshV who is still swinging in the Trenches. Julien is married post rebrand and media scandal where man gets kicked off planet earth. To date, I've not seen better at cold approach. Dude is a absolute hell storm at provoking women and going full retard. His wife is a stunner. I think marriage is phaggotry today but, if you wenta decade+ of chain gunning cold approach pickup worldwide,then you choose the white picket fence, power to you.

In 2019, its pathetic what passes for game now. Much of pickup is nonsense. Even then, it is more taking action then red pill.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question at hand is reminiscent of what people said in the 70’s: Who will be the next Beatles?
The answer of course is that there can never be a next Beatles. All the ingredients existed at that moment in time, but all have dissipated and morphed.

Pook was a man of his time. He was a pioneer, and most men intuit this and respect him for it, even if they can’t articulate that. The world has changed drastically since Pook’s time. There can never be another 90s or 2000s. There can never again exist the social climate of his particular day. He had no Pook to look back to as we do. He was essentially blazing a new trail into new territory. Oddly, he drew upon the classics to make his points. That, I believe, was because he instinctively knew how to draw upon universal principles, but he presented them for the then current times.

The reality is that Pook passed the torch on to us. It’s easy to consider his stuff as a little dated or limited, but he really did do a lot to open up men’s consciousness and made us aware of our innate tendency to pedestalize women.

That depedestalization, I believe, is where we should be concentrating our efforts these days.

We shouldn’t be looking for another Pook, for that perceived “messiah” will never come. Instead we should be thankful that he was around when he was, and value his writing as insightful and applicable for today.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer Mystery,Rsd Tyleror Julien, Jeffy, even RooshV who is still swinging in the Trenches.
This guys wants to make money, they don't give a fvck about their clients, and they are not gonna fix their clients problems to get the intimacy with woman they want, because the have to make as much money as possible, their clients gotta go back to their seminars ot make ore money. How the fvck do you think they got their knowledge and skills about the PUA? HEARTISTE blog is free, the DJ's bible if free, the book of Pook is free and kill pete hog the same according to me this guys got the material from the internet, learned it, and copied Mystery to make a buck. The PUA industry is made to get you addicted to it so that you'll go back and buy more their products . All the guys you mentioned got a girlfriend or got married and mystery nearly committed suicide when her dream girlfriend was breaking up with him.

One of the most alpha guys i know was spinning 6 or 7 plates at the same time and he didn't need the guys that you mentioned above, and the 14 of February 6 women show up in front of his father tires shop taking flowers to him, all six the broads began fighting each over my friend.
Another guy got 6 girls spinning in 6 different towns, he stopped to work at 5-6 pm, traveled in each town to fvck each girl and got back home 5-6 am of the next day. I don't know how he did but he did. These friends of mine don't know the PUA industry, they aren't Brad Pitt and tall neither.

PUA industry it's a wast of time and money.
I mean come on guys it's nothing that red pilled unplugged guys can't do, instead, if you're are red pilled and unplugged I think you can do it better. I don't remember if was julien or tyler, but on youtube they began talking about the matrix and being plugging in, obviously they're reading the rationale male by listening what they were saying, and selling something you can get for free

The question at hand is reminiscent of what people said in the 70’s: Who will be the next Beatles?
The answer of course is that there can never be a next Beatles. All the ingredients existed at that moment in time, but all have dissipated and morphed.

Pook was a man of his time. He was a pioneer, and most men intuit this and respect him for it, even if they can’t articulate that. The world has changed drastically since Pook’s time. There can never be another 90s or 2000s. There can never again exist the social climate of his particular day. He had no Pook to look back to as we do. He was essentially blazing a new trail into new territory. Oddly, he drew upon the classics to make his points. That, I believe, was because he instinctively knew how to draw upon universal principles, but he presented them for the then current times.

The reality is that Pook passed the torch on to us. It’s easy to consider his stuff as a little dated or limited, but he really did do a lot to open up men’s consciousness and made us aware of our innate tendency to pedestalize women.

That depedestalization, I believe, is where we should be concentrating our efforts these days.

We shouldn’t be looking for another Pook, for that perceived “messiah” will never come. Instead we should be thankful that he was around when he was, and value his writing as insightful and applicable for today.
Well said we should develop new material for the manosphere. Nowadays only Heartiste, Rollo Tommasi ,a bunch of others guys and some users of this forum are creating good contents, most importantly without making money out of it. The stuff of Rollo Tommasi is always free, he doesn't even get donation, eh get donation for retired dogs that can't compete anymore, and the money of the audiobooks goes to Sam Botta to pay his medical bills, but most importantly the stuff of his blog it's the same of the book. Heartiste doesn't have ad's on his site.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man was my favorite poster but he's gone for some time now!
He was very good indeed. I wish he stayed around. We threw him miles of leeway, probably more than any other poster, but he just couldn't live within the very liberal parameters we gave him. He made some excellent contributions, but there has to be some degree of order and respect for the rules around here, which I have always thought to be extremely fair and reasonable.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guys wants to make money, they don't give a fvck about their clients, and they are not gonna fix their clients problems to get the intimacy with woman they want, because the have to make as much money as possible, their clients gotta go back to their seminars ot make ore money. How the fvck do you think they got their knowledge and skills about the PUA? HEARTISTE blog is free, the DJ's bible if free, the book of Pook is free and kill pete hog the same according to me this guys got the material from the internet, learned it, and copied Mystery to make a buck. The PUA industry is made to get you addicted to it so that you'll go back and buy more their products . All the guys you mentioned got a girlfriend or got married and mystery nearly committed suicide when her dream girlfriend was breaking up with him.
exactly.. Copied Mystery.

Theyaall made something of themselves. RooshV still has no gf or wife but is swinging for the fenced. Much of the posts here are train wreck nightmare marriages and guys who don't or can't approach.

Da **** you going on about? Rollo had dalrock on who said he wants a wife. Most if not all the forum here is secretly or not so secretly wanting a wife.

One of the most alpha guys i know was spinning 6 or 7 plates at the same time and he didn't need the guys that you mentioned above, and the 14 of February 6 women show up in front of his father tires shop taking flowers to him, all six the broads began fighting each over my friend.
Another guy got 6 girls spinning in 6 different towns, he stopped to work at 5-6 pm, traveled in each town to fvck each girl and got back home 5-6 am of the next day. I don't know how he did but he did. These friends of mine don't know the PUA industry, they aren't Brad Pitt and tall neither.
One of my mates doesn't know what pickup is yet, he bangs models. Is a fitness model. The ****s your point?

PUA industry it's a wast of time and money.
I mean come on guys it's nothing that red pilled unplugged guys can't do, instead, if you're are red pilled and unplugged I think you can do it better. I don't remember if was julien or tyler, but on youtube they began talking about the matrix and being plugging in, obviously they're reading the rationale male by listening what they were saying, and selling something you can get for free
The ****kkk is a wast? Learn to spell and formulate thoughts and or arguments.

Aren't you that dude who e brags about porking and chasing old ladies?

Your pal Rollo has a book and segment on top form SMV. You may want to Read it again.

Not doing it right.

I said what I found value in and what worked for me.

Your post reeks of Elliot Rogers on pua hate.

Can't approach kuz? Maybe one day, you'll get over approach anxiety.

Pickup doesn't work... Doesn't approach lol.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was very good indeed. I wish he stayed around. We threw him miles of leeway, probably more than any other poster, but he just couldn't live within the very liberal parameters we gave him. He made some excellent contributions, but there has to be some degree of order and respect for the rules around here, which I have always thought to be extremely fair and reasonable.
I suspect he's out there somewhere under a different username. That or married lol and moved on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine him running around town with a baby papoose strapped on his chest and pushing a stroller.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, actually I was talking about Pook with the baby papoose. Need my Geritol.

Yeah, the whole PHM beta fagg thing was a little much.

Time and time again I see a common thread when it comes to a long-term poster being banned: Lack of self-control. They are always hyper-sensitive and thin-skinned, and I guess that's why they go on the attack and get into kindergarten arguments.

The way I see it, if two men butt heads here, they should have their say with a couple of exchanges and then move on. We mods aren't going to pounce on that. But some guys escalate and carry on relentlessly. I suspect it's also a method to protect their perceived persona here on SS.