Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women like Khabib

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my point now is that the solution still isn't what you think of. There's little of that social control you're speaking of here in Norway, yet it generally works. Maybe you have identified the cause of the problem incorrectly, maybe something else causes this problem.
Maybe the family unit is still intact in Norway. Being raised in a traditional nuclear family limits how promiscuous a woman will be. The virulence of feminsim in Norway also isn't as bad.
Your divorce laws probably are not as bad either.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Those who don't give to others will never receive anything back from them.

Just like those who only have desires will end up with nothing.

Because those men can't create anything.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at this video clip of Khabib and Megan Olivi. He doesn't even feel comfortable talking to her. This guy is a warrior being reduced to getting asked stupid azz questions by a chick that uses her sexuality for profit. At one point in the interview she asks him a question that he interpreted as flirtatious and he almost checked her. You can see the fear in her eyes. This is how it is supposed to be. This only works if men are strong enough to not entertain the sexual manipulation of women. Khabib for now seems strong enough to do that.
I watched the video and didn't see any of what you are describing. He seems slightly uncomfortable because his English is not perfect and he's struggling to understand questions and formulate answers.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more betas, the more women available. Your issue partly stems from a misplaced monogamous frame. Noone needs to be forced unto one partner. The amount of sex available is incredible. Polygamous trends are even growing too. You're only complaining because your current mating strategy sucks. For those that are getting it in degeneracy is welcomed even more. The current system works. Learn it.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't help guys that there is women divorce coaches out there charging a ton to give advice to women wanting the divorce lifestyle. probably billed to the husband for her services.
saw it on the tv the other day.

it really isn't worth getting married or having kids. just *** on the girls faces and let the girl be dissatisfied and let her go and find her match.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Islam isn't a monogamous frame. Neither is OT marriage. Get a harem. When MGTOW guys complain that 20% of men get 80% of women, that's what they're talking about, anyway. There are still men do this....men and women, of course...more women than men, to be precise. I have no problem with this; it's far more honest and natural than the more modern polygamy, where men have multiple secret families, scattered all over the country/world. Either is far better than just giving up, and committing genetic suicide, because you don't like how the world is, today. Just gonna take your balls and go home?

Sex itself is overrated. Touting the ubiquitous availability of intercourse, in modern society, seems like one of the saddest societal endorsements ever made: "there are orgies everywhere!! the excited teenage boy exclaimed, while Rome was burning."
Semantics. Monogamy wasn't the right word for me to use. Limiting their mating options as a frame that people belong to each other would have been more appropriate. Noone belongs to another.

Sex is not overrated. It drives human motivation persistently and significantly bringing pleasures, influence, material rewards, and often the gift of life. Our primal instincts prioritize sex even when risk is involved. For men and teenagers. Sex is the reason you're on this website. Let's not downplay the significance of sex. As I said, if your current mating strategy was working, you'd feel no need to "lock up" women. You're proposing a return to the traditional coupling systems which I personally disagree with. I love loose women. I love that they're less attached. I'll keep living it until my mating strategy fails.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A "mating strategy" presumes you're either pairing or procreating, or both. To assume that marriage is the effort of desperate men to "lock up" women is to play into the hands of the current femarxist notion that "heterosexuality is a patriarchal scheme to exploit women." You must be very young.

What do you plan to do when your "mating strategy" actually produces offspring(Heaven forbid)? Abortion? Pawn the poor kids off on the taxpayers? Child support and an awkward weekend every other month or so, if that? Lucky kids. Or, you gonna marry the mother? What's your plan...er...strategy for that?

The only good reason to get married is to provide a stable home for your children, unless you want your sons raised by the unwed mothers you accidentally created, while you were extolling the glories of ample, random pu$$y, in your clueless youth. Or, maybe your want your abandoned daughters to be molested by the parade of mommy's boyfriends, while you're out spreading your seed into condoms, when you remember to wear them? Oh, but, you're different? You're more careful than everyone else?

Sex the way you're doing it is way overrated, and the only reason you don't know that, yet, is because you haven't had enough of it. I'm not here for sex, lad. I've turned down more girls than most guys have had. I'm here to help.

A real mating strategy would be planning to mate. If you're going to have children, wouldn't you rather choose the mother, than have her chosen by fate? If you're going to have children, wouldn't you rather have a plan to parent them, and actually be there to do it? If you absolutely positively know you don't want children, then do the world and yourself a favor, and get snipped; don't count on some random bar floozy or comatose coed to not sprout a conscience on the doorstep of the abortion clinic, and not make you a daddy.

Get snipped, and fornicate to your heart's content. Then, in 10 years, when you realize I was right, you'll understand why no-one under 30 should ever be allowed into a voting booth, and that 18 isn't really the age of wisdom, after all.
Dude, you brought up restricting women's dating options. Not me. I didn't even strictly mention marriage. Just your general idea proposed which included marriage. If we are just talking about marriage however, it IS a tool for locking down women by its very nature and often used for that very purpose. You obviously proposed dating restrictions to gain some sort of advantage in your life. I doubt it's for the kids since you didn't refer to them even once in your rant. Marriages aren't even a good bet for stability.

And mating strategy just means a plan to mate, it doesn't presume one is actually mating. A point I don't understand why you even brought up? Also, I doubt you're getting laid dude just by the way you think and the equality "problem" you're presenting. I agree that the sexes are different, and I believe women should be less ****y toward men but you're taking this all to some Nazi level spit.

Turning down girls lol... the couple hb3's you rejected that one time doesnt count my guy. You're speaking to someone who gets catcalled and often approached for sex. Cool little flex I guess?

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to keep this on a philosophical level, but since you mention it, you do talk like a guy who strikes out quite a lot, since you over-value pu55y so highly.

That aside, YOU are the one who brought up YOUR "mating strategy." So, yeah, i was busting your chops for talking about "mating" and pretending you had a "strategy" for it, which you obviously aren't and don't.

As far as my kids go, i wouldn't tell you to do anything I haven't told my own sons. And, I've never needed to lock down pu$$y for them or anyone else. Unlike you thirty guys, I've never been desperate enough to take home a married woman(knowingly...been deceived before). If she was married or had little ones at home, that was a big no-no for me, which is why so many of them lied about it.

Locking down pu55y is the stupidest reason to get married, but it's the same reason guys shack up with chicks. Both are stupid. Unless your gonna raise kids together, YOUR kids(not her kids), don't get married. If you don't want kids, don't get married. If you're sterile, don't get married. If she's barren, don't get married. Only reason to get married is to be a father. If you think you can just spread seed like lawn sprinkler and ever be anything but a child support payment, buzz me in 10yrs, and I'll buy you a beer, and let you cry on my shoulder about, while i laugh at your misery.
Dude, what are you even talking about?

And why do you keep bringing up kids? Contraception exists man. For those people who do have kids, the problems you bring up are more of a child custody issue than anything else.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm talking about, Junior, is it youth, despite its many advantages, has one crippling disadvantage, which is stupidity. you are thinking with your ****, son, and hopefully, by the time you realize you didn't know Jack schitt at this age, you won't have f***** up your life beyond recovery.

since you were complaining that I didn't mention my kids, I mentioned to them. Has for kids in general, in case you don't know, the only reason you're here is because your parents f*****! and if I had to guess, they weren't married. Just a wild-ass guess. So, since you obviously are not connecting the dots on your own, looking leads to kids. that's the talk your own daddy should have had with you, if he been around. So now you know.

let me just ask you how many of your close relatives have baby mamas? 10? still aren't making the connection? this isn't rocket science.
You must be really old calling 30 yr old men 'junior.' Well, thanks for the lesson on gender enslavement, pops. Now, time for your motrin and bedtime. Those rolls at the buffet will get too stale if you get up too late.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny, sonny, but i am old enough to be your father. Might even be, for all you know. You're 30, though? Talk more like 13, the way you're so scared us old guys are going to lock up all the pu55y before you get to it LOL

and have fun voting for Joe Biden!
I never questioned your age though. You nonambiguously talk like a senior citizen. I hope when I'm at your age that I'm brave enough to still "chase the tail". An inspiring act of courage by the elderly in the face of low smv.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had to chase tail at any age. by the time you're my age, I certainly hope for your sake, you don't have to anymore either. I am more than a little embarrassed for you that you have to chase it
Keep me in your prayers.