Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What turns you off about women physically?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, no matter how beautiful face they have, as long as I notice they don't have good teeth or nails hygiene ... it's pass!

What about you?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I love sexy hair and you g age. Some time ago, circa 2015 or something like that, I had a crazy high interest girl versus anormal interest, 80%+ vs 70% with a kid. Wellthis dumb ass chose low il girl. Asyou canguess it went nowhere. But that crazy interest girl had bad hair and bad breath, it turnedme off despite her nice teets and good sex.

Also, crazy interest means crazy sex life. When you don’t sleep a night as she wants moreafter you bust a nut, it’stoo much bro. I want to get a sleep too. I was afraid of her.

Lol

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Large dark moles on the face.

I hit on a woman one night when I was half corked and ended up getting her number. It was dark in the bar and I thought she had a cheek piercing which I was fine with. I arranged a date and went out with her and realized that her piercing was actually a very large dark mole. I had an extreme amount of difficulty looking at her face. She was really nice and wanted to continue dating, but the mole c0ckblocked me.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 caked on makeup and makeup in general (I like the rare 'no makeup' girls)
2 boobs butt too big
3 hygiene
4 fake colored hair
5 tattoos
6 any clothes the say "i'm part of the sheep crowd" or slut attire

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I hit on a woman one night when I was half corked and ended up getting her number. It was dark in the bar and I thought she had a cheek piercing which I was fine with. I arranged a date and went out with her and realized that her piercing was actually a very large dark mole. I had an extreme amount of difficulty looking at her face. She was really nice and wanted to continue dating, but the mole c0ckblocked me.
those darned moles!!! lolz!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why people don't get those removed, it can't be that difficult with today's technology. These used to be called "beauty marks", I guess the idea was the flaw highlighted the beauty of the rest of the face. Doesn't work for me though.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 hunchbacks (posture is important)

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake boobs in general, "bolt ons". They look terrible and feel horrible.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8 bad teeth

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Predisposition to bulking season, a short shelf life in SMV, victimhood, duplicitous sexual strategy, ie skiing down cawk mountain followed by build a nestaas SMV craters. Coupled by the genocidal tendency in women in the form of pro choice. The decision of which children live and die. Cute name for baby murder.

The vast majority sicken me. If not for sexual release, I would spend little time with. Harsh only when cucked and blue pilled. Factual if you're honest. The destructive nature of women is appalling at best. The desire for marriage and divorce rapey when convenient.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things, but I'm willing to look past things because I'm older now and losing hair. I guess I have to humble myself or keep things in perspective. I don't mind stretch marks unless they are really red and look like they are mixed with cellulite. Moles turn me off to the point that I think they give me a phobia. Flat butt is a turn off as well but not a deal breaker