Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meditation = SEX & POWER

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got your attention now, huh?

Imagine this scenario,

You are waiting for the bus/train, or you are at the gym, or at a party. You look over to your right and see a hot girl, you instantaneously want to have her. You want to go over to her, but you can't. You are telling yourself that you have to go over and approach, you know you should but can't. Instead, you just stand there, the anxiety is too much. Soon the opportunity passes and you feel like a loser who will never get laid. "God, what is wrong with me? Next time I will approach" you are telling yourself. Next time comes and is the same scenario, you spot the hottie, you freeze up, your head is telling you not to be a ***** and approach. Afterwards, your head is beating you up for not taking the risk. "Next time I will..."

So what has meditation got to do with this?

Meditation is simply an act of observing your thoughts and feelings without reacting to them. For example, you see a hottie waiting for the train. Your head is telling you that you have to go and approach, the anxiety comes up, your whole body feels a little bit stiffer than just a second ago, you are already telling yourself that "you can't do it". But guess what? All of this is ok. At the moment you recognise that those are just words in your head and sensations in your body and nothing more. You are still free to behave as you would like. So you walk up calmy, smile and say "Hi, you look nice...".

This is just a simple example, there are books, article and youtube video explaining the scientific benefits of meditation. I will not go over that here. But turning yourself into a true Don Juan requires you to well, CHANGE. This is done through introspection and action. Introspection involves looking at your beliefs & thought patterns (eg I'm not good enough for her, women don't want to **** me, I don't have the confidence, I can't do this ect.), becoming aware of them and how they affect how you behave. And the funny thing is, the moment you become aware of them they automatically lose their power over you. With practice your whole perspective changes, not just of women but life in general.

I see meditation like training for my mind. Just like I train my body at the gym. I train my mind to become stronger, more grounded, stoic and less reactive and emotional. What I wrote here is just a tip of the iceberg but anyway, I strongly recommend using meditation apps as they walk you through it and explain the whole topic further. I used to use headspace, I clocked about 500 minutes on it but right now I use the sam harris' waking up app.

Why I chose this title, "Meditation = SEX & POWER". For starters, before I got into it, every time I hear anything about meditation I automatically thought about some hipster vegetarian type dude trying to become "enlightened", whatever the **** that means. Pretty much the opposite of sex and power. Then I started reading about stoics and realised that those bad motherf***ers all felt fear, sadness and anxiety but they responded to it differently. They didn't react to those emotions they simply let them be and carried on. So now I am trying to get rid of this perception that meditation is for some pretentious guys who can't get laid. Also, "POWER", when it comes to having strong frame, meditation is the key. Being more aware of what is going on inside your head rather than your head running you will translate into strong frame control. Next time some guy at a party tries to throw his frame on you and thus become alpha, rather than going along with it you will become aware of this which will give you options as what to say or do next.

P.S. Starting meditation is a lot like starting working out. You don't feel like doing it and you don't see the results immediately. But keep going and soon you will.

All the best

TheNimbus

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the moment you recognise that those are just words in your head and sensations in your body and nothing more. You are still free to behave as you would like.
Yes, I have to ingrain this in my core somehow.

the moment you become aware of them they automatically lose their power over you.
Well, I often become aware of my thoughts and feelings, but they generally still don't lose their power over me. :-/

U

user43770

I read a book by written by a neuroscientist several years ago. He said that an emotional response takes less than 90 seconds to pass through the body chemically. After that time, it is within your mind's control to let it pass, or keep dwelling on it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I call bullsht on this one. And here is why. You can’t be super sexual dude that every woman wants, if that’s the cause you’d be leonardo de caprio at a bus stop. Why would you approach a girl that haven’t send you IOIs. For you to feel super for her to get validation? No way.

Meditation bro is masturbation.

You gotta read what is going on and approach only women who you know have send you signals.

That feeling you get, I don’t approach I’m a looser, it is your inner man. What he really saying is that no IOIs chances to get hurt are high, no.

Listen to yourself.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bullsht on this one. And here is why. You can’t be super sexual dude that every woman wants, if that’s the cause you’d be leonardo de caprio at a bus stop. Why would you approach a girl that haven’t send you IOIs. For you to feel super for her to get validation? No way.

You gotta read what is going on and approach only women who you know have send you signals.

That feeling you get, I don’t approach I’m a looser, it is your inner man. What he really saying is that no IOIs chances to get hurt are high, no.

Listen to yourself.
Have you tried it?

It's not a panacea, you still have to act. But you can train your conscious mind to think differently through the subconscious.

Plus if you wait for every girl to send you an IOI, you'll miss out on a lot of opportunities.

U

user43770

If you don’t be prepaired to deal with flakes and low il. I just don’t like feeding women dates.
You don't have to come on strong. You can just start a casual conversation and gauge interest level from there.

I tried it yesterday with a woman I've been running into a lot. She gave me the cold shoulder, so I let the conversation trail off.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i just when out there in field, done staight 8 cold approaches in thee city.

Was busy as fuk and hotties everywhere..

Got rejected 5 times.. I didn't give a fuk.

However 3 chicks gave up there number.

So not a complete waste of time.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I get IOIs from random women, if I walk a mile it’s 5 and more depending how crowded it is. I don’t have to try. You too, get IOIs, just look for them. It’s much easier if she sends you signals. No cold shoulders and sht like that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried meditation at various times, yoga meditation. The main thing I noticed is that it helped me deal with stress. I'm probably the least stressed person I've ever met, but even so I noticed some difference. When something stressful happened, I was able to quickly calm myself. So I don't know about "sex and power", but that does go along with some of what you're saying - if approaching makes you anxious, you could relax yourself about it.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score

Listen to yourself.
You’re lost bro

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just in the last half an hour on my lunch break i approached two chicks.

One was a straight up rejection.. The other was engaged.

I didn't give a fuk.. Rejection doesn't bother me.. I forget about that chick in a matter of minutes.

However regret bothers me.. Not having the guts to go for what I want leaves me feeling shyte.

Its a numbers game boys... Keep approaching those chixk at every opportunituy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just in the last half an hour on my lunch break i approached two chicks.

One was a straight up rejection.. The other was engaged.

I didn't give a fuk.. Rejection doesn't bother me.. I forget about that chick in a matter of minutes.

However regret bothers me.. Not having the guts to go for what I want leaves me feeling shyte.

Its a numbers game boys... Keep approaching those chixk at every opportunituy.
It's never a numbers game.

Don't end up delusional like many here thinking since they approach 300 women and then they must have the balls to endure rejection.

Feeling pride and even writing about it in the forums.

That's sheer stupidity.

Only way you could ever sustainably attract women is via power/influence.

Nothing beats that.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's never a numbers game.

Don't end up delusional like many here thinking since they approach 300 women and then they must have the balls to endure rejection.

Feeling pride and even writing about it in the forums.

That's sheer stupidity.

Only way you could ever sustainably attract women is via power/influence.

Nothing beats that.
Well i have two dates set up.. One tonight at 7pm.. And i have one for tomorrow.

Both from cold approaches.. Untill the power and influence comes into play.. This isn’t a bad result.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on to something here. Meditation, when done properly is an amazing tool, even a small amount of it will bring much needed clarity.

But meditation isn't a means to anything, you shouldn't do it for the power and the women that it might bring you because intent ruins the exercize, the point is to silence the ego and eliminate it. The power that meditation gives is that, with your ego silenced, you are no longer reactive to the world; you don't take offense at bvll**** because you realize that it doesn't matter, and you don't fall for women's sh!t tests because you're aware of what's going on around you. But the minute your ego gets involved, you lose that power.

I've found it helpful to stop thinking in terms of conscious and subsonscious. They are both inseparable parts of the same thing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In eastern religions, meditation is done to rid yourself of karma, thus breaking the cycle of reincarnation.
Just FYI.