Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl refused my offer for movie night at my place.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her answer as simple and dry, there was nothing to answer for, this woman was not even interested to string him along, so why answer? he tried, failed, now move on
For his own peace of mind and dignity. Just my opinion but it “feels” better to not be bitter and to let go and wish another human being well! :)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fvck can you be this clueless and then deluded in the face of a unison of response, and still have been here for 11 years and claim to be having sex from daygame? I began writing up a reply several times but ended up just laughing and erasing it because I feel what I say won't matter. Am I the only one smelling something fishy here?

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not the only one. Lol
Walks like a troll, looks like a troll, quacks like a troll, I'm gonna assume it's a troll - or someone stupid enough to pass for one. Either case goes on my ignore list... fvck it. I keep filling that sh!t up. There are so many trolls and/or morons on this site that dilute the reasons why you come here, I feel bad for guys who are new and actually genuine here but don't know who to put on ignore and get swamped by trolls/morons. Hell it might even drive them away...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For his own peace of mind and dignity. Just my opinion but it “feels” better to not be bitter and to let go and wish another human being well! :)
here is the thing its not be bitter, its not caring, I really don't care if half world dies tomorrow, I would only care if one person I liked died,, wishing well only by lip service means little, its just something you do to apease your ego so you could look like you are a good person, i'm far from faking such just to look as a nice person.

and if he cared enough about his diginity he wouldn't answer what he did when she said no to him, she made something hard today, she was blunt saying she don't want anything with him, but his lack of dignity and thirsty prevent him of stoping doing foolinsh things

so yes we are far past the need for peace of mind and dignity, he have none

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the thing its not be bitter, its not caring, I really don't care if half world dies tomorrow, I would only care if one person I liked died,, wishing well only by lip service means little, its just something you do to apease your ego so you could look like you are a good person, i'm far from faking such just to look as a nice person.

and if he cared enough about his diginity he wouldn't answer what he did when she said no to him, she made something hard today, she was blunt saying she don't want anything with him, but his lack of dignity and thirsty prevent him of stoping doing foolinsh things

so yes we are far past the need for peace of mind and dignity, he have none
na, i do it for myself. i have done the other way and i suffer by holding onto anger or other emotions. the other parties usually don’t know either way though. i do most things for myself and care only a little what others think. i care to an extent because i appreciate feedback and am open to learn and grow. i know i am not always right. i’m pretty straightforward and real and probably “a nice person” isn’t the first thing i am referred to as. lol.

To each their own though and silence is often a viable and wise move too! Legitimately not caring makes sense too

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
na, i do it for myself. i have done the other way and i suffer by holding onto anger or other emotions. the other parties usually don’t know either way though. i do most things for myself and care only a little what others think. i care to an extent because i appreciate feedback and am open to learn and grow. i know i am not always right. i’m pretty straightforward and real and probably “a nice person” isn’t the first thing i am referred to as. lol.

To each their own though and silence is often a viable and wise move too! Legitimately not caring makes sense too
If a woman isn't interested they should be upfront an honest with men and not ghost them or be silent for long periods.

In this guys case, you need to be persistent. As Chief Wiggum said to Ralph on a Simpson's episode "The key to getting a girl is persitence."

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think it was cringey.
she was not interested in a relationship cause she has to leave the country in 8 months.
If she wanted to fvck you, this would not be a problem. Think back to what you said during the date that ****ed it up. Did you talk sexuality at all?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See below. All improvement areas. My advice pertains especially to the early phase of courtship, between dates 1 and 2.

Embrace and welcome awkward silences and pauses in the conversation. Purposefully stop talking and let her attempt to revive the conversation. Listen 80% speak 20%.

Do not seek their approval (i.e. stop trying to pass "sh1t-tests.").

In my opinion a man who attempts to initiate handholding during the first or second date is far more likely to assume the subservient role in the relationship.

Uncertainty/doubt/restraint are essential in the early phase of courtship. Nothing is "ok" because it's still early you don't know her so you have doubts about her.

Stick to this rule 100%: don't make a second date while you're still on the first, even if you get laid.
She does not speak English well.
I
her answer as simple and dry, there was nothing to answer for, this woman was not even interested to string him along, so why answer? he tried, failed, now move on

Her texts was always simple and dry though.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fvck can you be this clueless and then deluded in the face of a unison of response, and still have been here for 11 years and claim to be having sex from daygame? I began writing up a reply several times but ended up just laughing and erasing it because I feel what I say won't matter. Am I the only one smelling something fishy here?
If a woman isn't interested they should be upfront an honest with men and not ghost them or be silent for long periods.

In this guys case, you need to be persistent. As Chief Wiggum said to Ralph on a Simpson's episode "The key to getting a girl is persitence."
Some girls dont speak english and don't know how to reject you. Also ONLINE and Daygame are different animals. You can't use what works in ONline game to Daygame girls

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Some girls dont speak english and don't know how to reject you. Also ONLINE and Daygame are different animals. You can't use what works in ONline game to Daygame girls
True. Many women don't. Then they get mad when they give guys mixed signals and lead them on and on and then when the guy persists or questions the girl the girl flips out on the guy and rejects him hard, calls him persistent, creep etc.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion a man who attempts to initiate handholding during the first or second date is far more likely to assume the subservient role in the relationship.
What? A man leading leads the physical interactions, hand holding, kissing, escalating etc. I fail to see why you come to the above conclusion.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had another HB7.5 20YO on a date a couple of days ago.
This time I ran out of things to say and she was shot testing me, I think I passed most of it and I can't remember what she asked.
The critical moment is when I tried to hold her hand and she told me she was not looking for a relationship. I said I was not looking for a serious relationship and it's OK to date. I think what I said was a little compromising and needy. In the end the date I said I have a few good scary movies at home and if she wanted to see a movie on Thursday (tomorrow). She was OK with the idea. I texted her today noon time to make sure she confirms.
She says "Hey, I don't think I can. Bye".
then I followed up with "Sounds good, don't worry. My schedule is really tight tomorrow as well. I'm heading out of town for a few days with a couple of friends :)".

Looks like I didn't follow up properly in my text or giving out too much info. Oh well. Gotta keep hustling.
#nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Many women don't. Then they get mad when they give guys mixed signals and lead them on and on and then when the guy persists or questions the girl the girl flips out on the guy and rejects him hard, calls him persistent, creep etc.
Guys are retarded.

You lead her back to your gingerbread house and you beat her near death with your ****kkk or you next her. You cannot do both. Hence the importance of compliance.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted to fvck you, this would not be a problem. Think back to what you said during the date that ****ed it up. Did you talk sexuality at all?
saddly. Hard to remember everything what i did on the date.....

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Had another HB7.5 20YO on a date a couple of days ago.
This time I ran out of things to say
#readmore

The critical moment is when I tried to hold her hand and she told me she was not looking for a relationship. I said I was not looking for a serious relationship and it's OK to date. I think what I said was a little compromising and needy.

In the end the date I said I have a few good scary movies at home and if she wanted to see a movie on Thursday (tomorrow). She was OK with the idea.
Her: "I don't want to her your hand. I am not looking for a relationship."
You: "OK no problem, want to come back to my place and watch a movie tomorrow afternoon?"

Come on bro. If she resists at physical intimacy, you don't push harder, you back up. She has to think you are going to sleep with 8.0 HB 23 years old in the next few days if she doesn't put out.

You are doing her a favor by sleeping with her, not the other around.

I texted her today noon time to make sure she confirms.
She says "Hey, I don't think I can. Bye".
then I followed up with "Sounds good, don't worry. My schedule is really tight tomorrow as well. I'm heading out of town for a few days with a couple of friends :)".
Sorry bro but that text is brutal.

As was said, next set.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For how long he has been a part of this board I agree with some of others on here -- there is no way this is legitimate/real. I bet the OP is laughing at everyone thinking he is serious. The "response" to the rejection with "Sounds good don't worry my schedule is really tight tomorrow too" is so bad it made me laugh out loud. Well played.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested. Move on. Don't take it personal. Who gives an F what her reasons are?