Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend requests/Following

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you ever send a plate, girl you’ve dated, old fling, or former plate a FB friend request or follow them on Instagram?

I typically never add current dates/plates. However with an old fling that may have fizzled out (say a few months back), would you ever add them sometime down the road? This would be not to get yourself back as an “orbiter”, but rather to show off yourself a little bit and maybe get them to miss you/want to date or hookup with you again. Reaching at straws, I know, but women nowadays are so buried in their social media that it could bring yourself back into their minds in a way.

Thoughts? Surely it’s not a real big deal one way or the other, as long as your profile isn’t weird or strange in any way. Mine is pretty solid; good pictures of me in my hobbies, with friends (including photos with other women), etc.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
No Never ,if its done its done.
Showing up a couple of months later is beta as ****.
In fact i as soon as i find and start spinning a new plate i block them on every platform im on,
No need for them to see all aspects of my life and it makes it alot easier to drop the plate and move on.
If they ask about FB or other socialmedia my respons is that i dont use it and if the plate gets to nosy i´ll drop them ASAP

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a new rule that i do not have my plates (boyfriends) on my Facebook. there’s been too much jealousy and them being nosey and i would rather not throw one in the others face. not the details anyway. as well, i don’t need to be on theirs and see them with their other plates or GFs. it’s just not necessary and i remember a time before social media and i had fine relationships. if i want to share pics or my day, i just text it to my BFs now. it’s made life a bit easier.

i also just deleted all my social media except FB. i found i was wasting too much time and energy on nonsense and cross posting and looking at pics on IG.