Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approach Paradox

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your post and skimmed through the replies
You're right that women are attracted to non-needy guys who have a lot of options, and that's exactly why cold approaching works. The guy who can talk to a random girl without fear DOES HAVE a lot of options, if she is not interested, he will move on to the next target. He is not needy.

Where else is a guy supposed to meet women? apps are for needy guys who are scared of a face to face encounter.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your post and skimmed through the replies
You're right that women are attracted to non-needy guys who have a lot of options, and that's exactly why cold approaching works. The guy who can talk to a random girl without fear DOES HAVE a lot of options, if she is not interested, he will move on to the next target. He is not needy.

Where else is a guy supposed to meet women? apps are for needy guys who are scared of a face to face encounter.
Good Post.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of truth to that bro. I had a girl call me saturday night to try to get me to meet up. I could not make and she pushed hard for it.

She's married, not saying im going to fck her. Im with someone too but it just solidifies a lot of my beliefs. They are always in the game.
I dont say i love you anymore.
I dont say i miss you.
I dont say im sorry.
Valuable women in their nature dont see things the same as men. They will say those things but we know not to listen to it. ACTIONS.
I say those things in other ways. Its redpill and needs to be said.
I always say that WW3 isn't between bombs and guns but men against women. Lol
Not slight @ Amante. I disagree with him on war. All is fair in love and war.

The chick i mentioned is on top form SMV 18-23. The targeted demographic. Technically, never cheated but is lookin up. I am deezed. I am on the come up. Red pill aware, black pilled at marriage and monogamy + playing house. Her man is not a bad lookin dude but got soft. Flabby around mid section and she's looking. Hypergamy never sleeps.

Not my girl. Just my turn lulz.

In the past 2yrs, I've lost count of married women targeting me. I get hate from older post wall and epiphany phase. I represent what they had as a 'hit and run' before settling down with a beta cuck provider. Women are savage as ****kkk.

Quite honestly i have disregard for a significant amount of women. I am disgusted and grossed out.

Dudes get complacent as ****kkk. Even after a decade +/- of pickup, I am still learning. The culture and women have changed and for the worst.

Check Aaron Clarey youtube and bachelor pad economics out. Buddy had a recent vblog on whether or not he believes women actually love a man. I don't. Men serve her purpose and she cucks. Women are opportunistic vultures.

No better time to be a bachelor and to chase excellence. Puller mate, this is purely a game for sport. Good luck to anybody man who seeks a trad LTR. RooshV cannot get it. SMP is a nightmare. 2019 year is a joke.

Shoot from the hip. Guns blazing. Smash or next. Repeat. I lead she follows or next. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Insert troll meme right hurrrrr

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say the best way it's social network to get women. But Not everyone has a large social network.

I rely in Cold Aproaching
Rsd luke is pedaling that **** and is fat as ****kkk. I miss the old rsd where game recognizes game. Julien was a neanderthal power bombing sloot in the bar and getting kicked off planet earth by fat feminists slobs.

I am not saying don't network. I am saying, big ups on actually approaching. 100% of dudes don't (anybody else that does it is a outlier; percent so low, it doesn't make up 1%).

I blame low testosterone.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion:

1) Cold approach is the ONLY way to meet women. This means you're gonna have to embrace repeated failures, rejections, etc.

It is best for me to believe that there is NEVER a warm approach. Even if I have a 12-inch d1ck or even if even if I'm the richest or most famous or come highly recommended via the social circle. I never expect it to be easy.

2) This is true but not 100% true but even more importantly you shouldn't let this stop you because in my opinion all human beings are capable of feeling needy and desparate.
+ 1 espi mate, you said it.

Cold approach separates the men from the boys. A lot of betas will do roids, posture, finance a bmw over 10yrs lol, and front. Can't approach.

I am strike out king via cold approach but, i hit ****ing dingers. Grand slams in the middle of the week just because i know i can. I remember skull ****ing a sloot on a Monday night and a parkin lot throater with a new chick the next week.

Its hilarious too. Feminism has women thinking being a train wreck and Crater SMV is empowering.

The biggest troll job ever is running into women from the past. God trolls women harder than you ever could. Bulking season, fat as ****kkk, multiple kids diff baby daddy, and victimhood on tren.

Meanwhile, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Take that hypergamy.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs make two very contradictory claims

1) Cold approach is the best way to meet women.
2) Women are attracted to men who are non-needy, non-desparate and have lots of options

Both of these statements cannot be true. Can you think of a better way to project desperation and lack of options than approaching a complete stranger on the street? I can't.
Before saying that, apply plate theory.

And if you got any doubts using cold approach, try it on the field and see what happens. then come back and tell us

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of these statements cannot be true. Can you think of a better way to project desperation and lack of options than approaching a complete stranger on the street? I can't.
Why would you even want a woman who thinks that only a disgusting loser would dare to approach her? Either she has critical self esteem issues or thinks she's a princess that doesn't deserve being subjected to mingling with dirty commoners.

The problem with most PUAs is that they seldom convey this very well, most likely because it is just an act or a routine or a behavioral blueprint, rather than a genuine act of interest. A woman will sense he does it all of the time with any woman the “PUA” sees. There is nothing special about it. Any woman will do. Hence, a man can appear very needy and desperate even when he’s trying so hard to be smooth and nonchalant.
I feel like practiced PUA tactics would probably display the opposite issue, if you get used to mechanically approaching and using canned lines on any pretty girl you see, instead of desperation you'll end up oozing apathy and make her feel like you couldn't possibly care less about her or anything she says if you tried.