Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks who are fan girls

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is with this? I know several 20 something women who are HUGE fan girls to small time celebrities or musicians. They will drive halfway across the country to see these people. They blow up the celebrities social media with likes and shares and hearty face emojis. I am just confused and turned off by this.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre not gonna drive across the country to see a dude sitting in moms basement

When Mike Tyson was heavy weight champ he had 20 girlfriends at the same time

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre not gonna drive across the country to see a dude sitting in moms basement

When Mike Tyson was heavy weight champ he had 20 girlfriends at the same time
Yes I get this part of it. I just think it's interesting some women don't do this and others are all about it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to know this Japanese lady. Huge fan of the Sherlock Holmes show.

She took a trip to UK (from Japan) just so she could see the actor's house, and some of the filming locations.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten good value from Anglophiles. I play it up to get good quality whilst triggering feminists.

Most guys seriously don't understand their value.
Thanks for letting us into your JBW secret. Self-improvement and then you got the ladies after story on the other thread, ha!