Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

22 percent of millennials say they have “no friends”

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, interesting. I've always had friends.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No friends is better than the friend zone or platonic friends with women any day of the week in my opinion.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not surprised i can count on one hand how many buds from school male or femalei can depend on now and im 36

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ can only really count on my work buds and sometimes that’s iffy

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising. All of their "connections" are online. People have lost the ability to connect in person, a great deal of them are terrified of physical contact, and the average person is a coward who doesn't know how to strike up a conversation with a stranger.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ready The Way of Men by Jack Donavan? His theories kind of shed some light on today's issues. They at least make you think.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe in friendship except for like minded people with a clear common goal.

Two neightbours in new york living in the same floor will probably only have a brief chat in the elevator, two neightbours in pretoria patrolling their own fortified neightbourhood probably spend xmas togheter.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My little cousins have friend's, but I don't see any kids hardly around the streets anymore. The other week there were these kid's climbing on some garages, and it was like a shock to the system to see it lol
With all the perverts around these days, parents probably aren't letting their kids run around as freely these days like they used to.
One more reason I'm glad I don't have any kids.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Same story for all those brought up in cities all over the world, especially those staying in pigeon holes.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the rub:

Interesting quote from that article:

"A number of remedies for the loneliness epidemic have been proposed. Some have argued for redesigning cities in ways that promote social interaction. A variety of innovations — co-working spaces, friend-finder apps, digital pets and even a loneliness pill — have been launched in an effort to curb the problem."

Co-working spaces: Work life is not a substitute for real friends and family.

Friend-finder apps: Great, more online shyt.

Digital pets: WTF?

Loneliness pill: What in the fukking fukk??

The only solution mentioned that makes sense is redesigning cities. A lot of cities have more stuff going on for the masses than when I was younger, which is very cool. People need to get out of their cars and do something.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"A number of remedies for the loneliness epidemic have been proposed. Some have argued for redesigning cities in ways that promote social interaction. A variety of innovations — co-working spaces, friend-finder apps, digital pets and even a loneliness pill — have been launched in an effort to curb the problem."

The only solution mentioned that makes sense is redesigning cities. A lot of cities have more stuff going on for the masses than when I was younger, which is very cool. People need to get out of their cars and do something.
Would be a great idea to redesign cities, most important is not to give anyone a reason not to meet other people.

Personally I avoid public places cause its mostly old people, post wall women and others I have nothing in common with...guess its the same for them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Social networks and the smart phone were the last provibial nail in the coffin for modern humanity... Need proof? Fine. Look at all the shootings that are out of control. Look at the hatred towards ladies (hatred is never justified). Let's not get with the dudes who rather stay home in their parent's basement and cruise the Internet or play video games all day instead of getting a job or looking for ladies.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social networks and the smart phone were the last provibial nail in the coffin for modern humanity... Need proof? Fine. Look at all the shootings that are out of control. Look at the hatred towards ladies (hatred is never justified). Let's not get with the dudes who rather stay home in their parent's basement and cruise the Internet or play video games all day instead of getting a job or looking for ladies.
good point

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not that I don't have friends, just not a lot of time to chill anymore. People have kids and fall off the map.
Our modern lifes are dissimilar from how we evolved to keep friends. Now we live around people we dont labor with. We labor with people we dont live around. We dont live in commune-like settings. And with a true believer's faith we work ourselves more hours a day for capitalism than our ancestors 10 000 years ago did hunting, herding and gathering.

If you think about it, evolutionarily speaking our current society is very radical. And humans are defined by their environment. It's no wonder people have less and worse quality friendships as we now have not adapted either ourselves to our environment or vice versa to be conductive for friendships.

Last edited: