Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I have to financially support my wife?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been married 5 months, my wife is 15 years younger than I am. She used to do on-call work and has not been working for some time now. She is constantly asking me to spend money on just about anything she can think of. Iv'e given her $650 over the last 5 days. It's not always so bad but it's really getting to my nerves, she's not exactly doing well in other areas of wife hood either.

Is it expected for me to just completely support my wife in anything she wants? Is she really entitled to half my income?
Jakes on you kuz.

A wife is useless for men in 2019. Entitled, divorce rape, cucking, bulking season, no value added, and prevalence to victimhood.

I question a man's testosterone and life choices given women put out without. Poor ROI. Any cost analysis will suggest no man can afford to gamble on any one particular.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to do a damn thing but, our culture and society is gynocentricism on tren. It pander to the status quo, thst being WOMEN AND CHILDREN. Note, women 3ven before the children. To dare question or criticise the following is met with screams of misogyny. You even have cucks on this forum or IRL who will pedal resentment or other rubbish regardless of how well formulated the argument is.

OP, you dun goofed getting married and bringing the state into your LTR. As a bachelor, not in the mood means next. Toxic attitude means she out stayed her welcome. Marriage is like parasite. How guys in the modern age continue to marry and play house is beyond me.

Its skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill and check out as fertility is in decay. Shocker you now got retarded children or autistic kids but, she got the carousel divorce rape, and her career in left handed puppetry.

Women put out without the ring fellas.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a side note, she can go to school AND work. i worked 40 hours and did college when i was married. he was also quite a bit older than me and so i can understand that dynamic of “being taken care of.” Luckily i am not a lazy or unmotivated person and he was always really supportive of me. There’s zero excuse for not working and help supporting the marriage. Sounds like she has major character flaws nothing to do with you besides you enabling her.