Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women want to be led in 2019?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of posts from the top players say women want to be “led”, that any loss in attraction is due to a failure in leadership. Women want a firm man who knows what he wants and leads them to the promised land.

To lead a girl in North America in 2019, a girl who has power, money, and the system behind her, seems counter productive. If the man leads, she is scared and uncomfortable because she is in HIS zone and doesn’t know what to expect. “Will he rape or drug me?” If SHE leads, she feels comfortable enough to be with you and knows you aren’t going to attack her.

You have to let the girl come to you. That way you can control the variables in the situation while
she is on your turf and cannot claim anything against you.

So I don’t know how you guys keep saying “leadership, leadership, leadership.” It should be “take it easy, take it easy, take it easy.” :)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The days of men "leading" are over and the guys who suggest this on here are 40+

The modern woman wants to orchestrate a developing love story

She doesn't NEED you like the old days. But she still wants it

He doesn't pick her up at 8.00 and have her home by 11:00

He is selfish, he lifts, he grows beard, he suggests to chill at his place

And she becomes totally obsessed with his indifference, not leadership

That's the direction we are heading, if we are not already there

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
My opinion/observation: I think the collective is slowly shifting again. Very slowly but moving. We had women wanting to be lead and supported by a man in the 50s,60s, 70s, 80s. Then we shifted slowly to the career woman wanting to be independent and prove to the world that she didn’t need a man. Now I think we are slowly shifting back to women wanting the security of being with a man especially in the late 30s and beyond. I think these women are realizing, after being single and independent for several years, that life for everybody is getting difficult and they may not be as independent as they once thought they were. Case in point? How many women do you guys know who can actually manage their finances correctly? When a woman has a major problem what is she most likely to do? The answer is pick up the Phone and call any man she can who may be able and willing to help her. Life is not easy. Men have a better handle on it then women by 100 million times. As things get more and more challenging I think women are going to get more and more OK with the fact that men are better at life and they can have a lot more personal success with a man at their side.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way yes they do want to be led... but they want to be led by a man that they perceive is better than her. And they do not want this in public... in public they want to be perceived as a chick that has it all and who doesn't need anything to complete her 'awesome' life, so you let this happen, by giving her indifference to what she does... and when you are alone with her, she wants you to treat her like a submissive little slvt.

It's like when a guy who they perceive is beneath her in value, looks at her or approaches her she sees this as harassment, or an attack. But she LOVES it when she gets the attention of from men she finds attractive... and she only gets ticked off when you don't do anything. Same with leadership, she wants to be led by the right man: and hates it when the wrong man tries.

A

AJ84

I dont think it would come to a shock to anyone if I were to tell you that a lot of women want it both ways. It's not one or the other, but conditional.

They often want to lead themselves in an autonomous manner; to make decisions for themselves in regards to career, money, relationships, lifestyle, etc.

It is when a woman selects a man of interest that she often prefers to relinquish the leading role and simply follow him in certain ways. When she provides her number, agrees to a date, sleeps with him in the bedroom, etc., they often prefer a man who will make the decisions and forge the way. She prefers he initiate the call/text. She prefers he ask for the date. She prefers he chose where they go. She prefers he make the first moves on her. She prefers to be submissive in the bedroom. In fact, some of the most independent, powerful, well put together women who "lead" in many aspects of public life have often been the most submissive and surrendering in the bedroom, in my experience. If you're a masculine man who knows exactly what he wants, you'll have these women mesmerized.

Women just don't want to lead in all aspects all of the time, no matter who they are or how loud they yell "I am a woman. Hear me roar". You just have to know HOW and WHEN to lead, not whether you should or shouldn't in general.
Basically that right there. Most women don’t want men managing all aspects of their lives like they are incapable children, esp if they are established and managing their own lives well. And I’m sure many men don’t want the hassles of having to do that. Lots of men complain here about meeting women who are complete train wrecks who actually need someone to manage their lives and the advice is to usually leave them, not lead them.

A woman who has her s*it together but wants a man who she is attracted to, who is decent to her and who has his own s*it together and can lead the relationship based on common goals.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few things in life are black & white.....especially women! Like @LJC said, they want it both ways.

Here is what I recommend for women in their 30's-40's, that pay their bills on time, own a house, not needy, and have good careers:

Let the girl come to you, and when she does you LEAD her down your path. This means planning dates, taking initiative the majority of the time, paying most of the time, letting her participate in your activities, and you being the master in the bedroom. Make decisions, take a stand, stop caring so much about what happens.

The biggest complaints I hear from women are about men who have no ambition, drive, crap jobs, are clueless, and feminized.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of posts from the top players say women want to be “led”, that any loss in attraction is due to a failure in leadership. Women want a firm man who knows what he wants and leads them to the promised land.

To lead a girl in North America in 2019, a girl who has power, money, and the system behind her, seems counter productive. If the man leads, she is scared and uncomfortable because she is in HIS zone and doesn’t know what to expect. “Will he rape or drug me?” If SHE leads, she feels comfortable enough to be with you and knows you aren’t going to attack her.

You have to let the girl come to you. That way you can control the variables in the situation while
she is on your turf and cannot claim anything against you.

So I don’t know how you guys keep saying “leadership, leadership, leadership.” It should be “take it easy, take it easy, take it easy.” :)
I don't think that is true for this https://www.africanglobe.net/headlines/college-student-sentenced-12-years-prison-kissing-white-girl/

It sounded like the girl did the leading here and he put the breaks on, she got offended and ended up falsely accusing him for rape and he got legally lynched by the system. They can just turn badly on you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at Leadership and creating space when necessary as one of the same. A leader understands the dynamics of rapport and pushes those buttons to create motivation in her.

Sometimes that means creating space and allowing her to come to you.

Sometimes that means rewarding her with contact and making plans.

To a true leader of men and women, these behaviors will occur organically. As to govern the rapport, requires knowledge of her desire in relation to yours, and creating space organically:

Her desire is less, thus you are averted, and create space.

Her desire is more, thus you reward her with your time and attention.

These are the decisions of a leader, that is a perceptive man who knows how to motivate and inspire people toward loyalty.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, women today want to have their cake and eat it too. And most do eat too much cake, but I digress...

The very core of the feminine psyche yearns to find a man who will lead her to where her capabilities cannot take her. No matter how much a feminist she thinks she is, she will respond this way to men who she perceives as more powerful than she. Her sense of her own "power" is built upon the nonsense she reads in magazines, TV shows and movies. It's a house of cards she likes to maintain in her imagination... "I'm a strong, powerful woman!" they cry with such enthusiasm LOL.

Women are compelled to submit to the man they look up to. They cannot do otherwise. They yield and submit to the man who penetrates them... Spirit, Mind, and Body. Look at the sex act itself. Complete submission and surrender as the man penetrates her and injects his very essence into her. This is a physical allegory for the mental and spiritual.

The inner core of women hasn't changed, boys. Both you and they have been fed lies for the past 50 years. Women's "power" is a house of cards, propped up by the relentless stream of media and female-centric education. They have not changed at all in what they respond to. They live in delusion but will always respond to the biological/psychological imperative.

It is a serious mistake to speculate that women have changed at a core level and that they don't respond to leadership. The fact is that male leadership destroys the feminist artifice that they cling to.

Women have changed in the past 50 years because they have become delusional. They have been dining on a steady diet of ego-inflating "girl power" messages. They cannot process reality, as herd-think is their reality. That includes most, but not all, women here on the forum. The only being who can break them out of herd-think is a man who is a leader.

I know that part of the problem is that many of you have no idea under the sun what leadership actually is. You have this simplistic, surface-level speculation about what it is, but since you have had no real role models to train you and whom you can emulate, you are left not knowing anything about leadership.

One if these days I might start a discussion on what true leadership is and why women still respond and submit to it, and always will. Not that I have all the answers, but I can at least start the discussion and mention how and why being a leader has worked for me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you are spinning conservative women, they want led.

If you are spinning liberal women, they dont want led.

Conservatives for the most part are feminine. Liberals for the most part are much less feminine and many are even masculine. Why any MAN who isnt a beta cuck would want to date a liberal woman in 2019 is beyond my realm of thinking.

I dont spin/date/fvck liberal women. Liberal women WILL create a power struggle within any male/female relationship.

I hope this helps.

GG

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are spinning conservative women, they want led.

If you are spinning liberal women, they dont want led.

Conservatives for the most part are feminine. Liberals for the most part are much less feminine.

I dont spin/date/fvck liberal women. Liberal women WILL create a power struggle within any male/female relationship.

I hope this helps.

GG
You are correct, Glassguy. However, there is a set of women who think they are liberal, and spout off what their current husband and father (aka the Herd) wants them to think and say, but at the core they don't believe it for a second. There are a lot of those around, and they are very much salvageable.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You are correct, Glassguy. However, there is a set of women who think they are liberal, and spout off what their current husband and father (aka the Herd) wants them to think and say, but at the core they don't believe it for a second. There are a lot of those around, and they are very much salvageable.
If those women hook up with a man who will tell them NO and put them in the proper mindset to make it work with HIM, they are salvageable. If not, they will continue to treat their beta providers like doormats.

Thats the point that MOST men miss on here:

Take the same woman and she is totally different under the helm of an alpha male vs how she will act under a beta male.

Same woman, totally different results. The reason is women WILL get away with what they are allowed to get away with.

They want a man who will LEAD and put his foot down but they will also TEST to see if they can get their way.

They dont necessarily want their way all of the time, they just want to test to see if you are really a true alpha male that will say NO WAY or if you just give in because you are scared to lose her. In which giving in is exactly how you will lose her.

Some guys will never understand that. Those of us that do will reap the benefits. Rarely do we LOSE a woman and most of the time we cant get rid of the ones in our rotation/dating circle.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conservatives for the most part are feminine. Liberals for the most part are much less feminine and many are even masculine. Why any MAN who isnt a beta cuck would want to date a liberal woman in 2019 is beyond my realm of thinking.
Agreed. A lot of guys would do well to immediately disqualify at the earliest hint of leftism.

It may be an ego boost to go digging through the liberal-feminist exterior and find the hidden feminine, but that tends to invite a lot of collateral damage.

In a sense, guys also suffer from wanting their cake and eating it too.

They love the easy sex lib-types offer, but are frustrated at their imperfections, when in reality they are one in the same, or two sides of the same coin.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the girl come to you
But then....

The biggest complaints I hear from women are about men who have no ambition, drive, crap jobs, are clueless, and feminized.
I'm not picking on @Howiestern, I generally like his posts. But...

Yes, I'm over 40. Yes, I'm very assertive with strong drive and I go after what I want. I do not let women come to me (unless they do proactively on their part, which some do), at least at first. I let them know I'm interested, online, IRL, whatever, and then LEAD by planning dates, being proactive, etc. IF the woman prefers to do all the leading, then she has too much testosterone for me and I find a more feminine woman.

Some of you guys who are saying let the woman lead, always come to you, etc., are completely forgetting they have been programmed for thousands of years to be attracted to strong, confident, assertive men. They can't help it, it's not a choice. Someone please explain to me how sitting back and "letting the woman come to you" taps into the very genetic/DNA programming she cannot control. This very premise reminds of just how feminine "men" have gotten.

Not to be insulting, but Mo F*uck guys, don't be so docile and in your interactions and intentions. Yes, women have careers now, and choose marriage and kids less, but they still want MEN not boys.

I have a "100% Theory" whereby both men and women each have estrogen and testosterone (which is true). Nobody has 0%/100%. So the 80% testosterone/20% estrogen (or call it 80/20 masculine/feminine) man needs a 80% estrogen/20% testosterone woman to be complete and balanced, and so on. So, you can see what happens when a 60T/40E male tries to date a 90E/10T woman--too much estrogen from the guy and she's going to dump him for being too feminine. Get it?

Honestly, some of you guys just seem so damn content on "trying" to get women to chase you that you're completely forgetting about your DNA programming and masculine energy. Pursue (not chase) what you want and move on if she's not interested. Be assertive and confident and take the lead like a MAN. Over time, fine, let her plan a night out or dinner or whatever--AFTER you've established yourself as the leader of the pack.

She'll thank you for it.

~Dash

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If those women hook up with a man who will tell them NO and put them in the proper mindset to make it work with HIM, they are salvageable. If not, they will continue to treat their beta providers like doormats.

Thats the point that MOST men miss on here:

Take the same woman and she is totally different under the helm of an alpha male vs how she will act under a beta male.

Same woman, totally different results. The reason is women WILL get away with what they are allowed to get away with.

They want a man who will LEAD and put his foot down but they will also TEST to see if they can get their way.

They dont necessarily want their way all of the time, they just want to test to see if you are really a true alpha male that will say NO WAY or if you just give in because you are scared to lose her. In which giving in is exactly how you will lose her.

Some guys will never understand that. Those of us that do will reap the benefits. Rarely do we LOSE a woman and most of the time we cant get rid of the ones in our rotation/dating circle.
I agree with this. It's just too bad that I'm only attracted to liberal women lol. The skinny yoga studio girls with a few tattoos. I know my dating and relationships would be much easier if I dated ultra feminine submissive women but around here, those women are never in shape or single, and TBH I can't remember the last time I met a cute submissive woman under 35, single or otherwise. All that's left are the feminist women who are likely single because they are too picky or too confused about what they actually like and want. They do keep my on my toes and help me continue to learn dominance and leadership with women though, so there is a silver lining.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As men, we are supposed to be chiseled by challenges and adversity. Modern day society has taken that away from us. It has also taught us to avoid our problems through medication and distractions like social media and entertainment. And thus, the modern day man is a shell of his former self.
If you're saying you have no choice in the matter, then it's a total cop-out.

We all have free will, men.

We're NOT puppets on a string.

-You want to quit taking s*hit at work and start a business? DO IT.
-No money? LEARN how to earn it.
-No career prospects? Develop marketable skills.
-You want to f*uck a HB9? Ask her out and do it.
-You want to bench press 300#? Train for a few years and do it.
-Someone picking on you? Punch him in the f*ucking nose.

I think the problem for 99% of the people (men and women) is all the above require WORK and some RISK. It's easier to just do nothing, and ***** about all the circumstances acting upon you "you can't control."

"Circumstances do not create the man. Man creates his own circumstances."

We are all 100% responsible for where we are in life right now as we become what we think about and act in a manner that's consistent with our dominant belief set.

Want to change your life? Then change your (self-limiting) beliefs.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
All that's left are the feminist women who are likely single because they are too picky or too confused about what they actually like and want.
And that is exactly what these types of women will push your direction once you become interest.

Its a mess and never/seldom worth it. Thats why they are instantly off my dating radar.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A solution is to put yourself through the fire. This includes no social media for 90 days. Just pure creating from your core. Create the body you've always wanted. Create the perfect health regimen. Create a plan to become wealthy. Create your inner game. Do this for 90 days and see if women aren't polarized by your presence. "
This is good. Well done.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In a way yes they do want to be led... but they want to be led by a man that they perceive is better than her. And they do not want this in public... in public they want to be perceived as a chick that has it all and who doesn't need anything to complete her 'awesome' life, so you let this happen, by giving her indifference to what she does... and when you are alone with her, she wants you to treat her like a submissive little slvt.

It's like when a guy who they perceive is beneath her in value, looks at her or approaches her she sees this as harassment, or an attack. But she LOVES it when she gets the attention of from men she finds attractive... and she only gets ticked off when you don't do anything. Same with leadership, she wants to be led by the right man: and hates it when the wrong man tries.
True.

As always, women today want to have their cake and eat it too. And most do eat too much cake, but I digress...

The very core of the feminine psyche yearns to find a man who will lead her to where her capabilities cannot take her. No matter how much a feminist she thinks she is, she will respond this way to men who she perceives as more powerful than she. Her sense of her own "power" is built upon the nonsense she reads in magazines, TV shows and movies. It's a house of cards she likes to maintain in her imagination... "I'm a strong, powerful woman!" they cry with such enthusiasm LOL.

Women are compelled to submit to the man they look up to. They cannot do otherwise. They yield and submit to the man who penetrates them... Spirit, Mind, and Body. Look at the sex act itself. Complete submission and surrender as the man penetrates her and injects his very essence into her. This is a physical allegory for the mental and spiritual.

The inner core of women hasn't changed, boys. Both you and they have been fed lies for the past 50 years. Women's "power" is a house of cards, propped up by the relentless stream of media and female-centric education. They have not changed at all in what they respond to. They live in delusion but will always respond to the biological/psychological imperative.

It is a serious mistake to speculate that women have changed at a core level and that they don't respond to leadership. The fact is that male leadership destroys the feminist artifice that they cling to.

Women have changed in the past 50 years because they have become delusional. They have been dining on a steady diet of ego-inflating "girl power" messages. They cannot process reality, as herd-think is their reality. That includes most, but not all, women here on the forum. The only being who can break them out of herd-think is a man who is a leader.

I know that part of the problem is that many of you have no idea under the sun what leadership actually is. You have this simplistic, surface-level speculation about what it is, but since you have had no real role models to train you and whom you can emulate, you are left not knowing anything about leadership.

One if these days I might start a discussion on what true leadership is and why women still respond and submit to it, and always will. Not that I have all the answers, but I can at least start the discussion and mention how and why being a leader has worked for me.
Another truth.

If you've ever been in a tribe (social circle that has hot women), you would know that women love acting like a cute little girl in the presence of the alpha man. It's like you put your finger on her lips and she blushes and feels all warm and fuzzy on the inside. This is her natural reaction when in the presence of a masculine man. She cannot help but to be polarized and look up to the man. She will go out of her way to look as sexy as possible in hopes to seduce him. This is the natural way of things. This is how nature created us. For men to be penetrating and women to want to take in.

Failure to feminize women just means you are not dominant/masculine enough. But the beauty of masculinity is that it is limitless. For example, you can join the marines and increase your masculine presence by 100%. Not saying you have to join the military to develop a more masculine presence.

The problem with today's generation of guys is that there is no trial of tribulation. We as culture have eliminated that. This is why the modern day guy acts too infantile or feminine to polarize women.

A solution is to put yourself through the fire. This includes no social media for 90 days. Just pure creating from your core. Create the body you've always wanted. Create the perfect health regimen. Create a plan to become wealthy. Create your inner game. Do this for 90 days and see if women aren't polarized by your presence.

As men, we are supposed to be chiseled by challenges and adversity. Modern day society has taken that away from us. It has also taught us to avoid our problems through medication and distractions like social media and entertainment. And thus, the modern day man is a shell of his former self.
And yet another truth.

(Just have issue with the word Alpha, dominant personality would be more apt but I get ur meaning there.)

The above 3 posts I quoted sums it all up.

Aside to the others here, leadership role is not just confined to women and it doesn't mean subjugation, rather it means empowerment through you, with the way you think and from the way you act.