Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

35, life went to ****.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Improvement is a life long pursuit. It doesn’t end.
A man doesn’t suddenly say to himself...”Hey, I’m there. I made it.”

It doesn’t work that way. What does an 80 year old man that still has that spring in his step have to look forward to? First ask him what is keeping him alive.

Some men are using walkers at 70 and some men at 70 are climbing Everest and sky diving.
There are 70 year old men on the beach with six packs in Southern California slamming women.

Now make a decision to live a life and get off your a$$. Your best years come after 35. Are you going to spend them with a fat gut and complaining?

Look, I’ve been there. I was severely injured and limped around for about eight years. Wasted years if you think about it. Now I’m pain free and I can’t believe how much I’ve learned outside the military. And the military shaped my life.

There are two ways you can go. Adversity makes or breaks a man. Plain and to the point. It’s not true that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. There are plenty of men, though something didn’t kill them, they still die inside. But that’s a slow miserable death.
Those men that make a decision to rise are made stronger.

Last edited:

TheAndroid

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man doesn’t suddenly say to himself...”Hey, I’m there. I made it.”

It doesn’t work that way. What does an 80 year old man that still has that spring in his step have to look forward to? First ask him what is keeping him alive.

Some men are using walkers at 70 and some men at 70 are climbing Everest and sky diving.
There are 70 year old men on the beach with six packs in Southern California slamming women.

Now make a decision to live a life and get off your a$$. Your best years come after 35. Are you going to spend them with a fat gut and complaining?

Look, I’ve been there. I was severely injured and limped around for about eight years. Wasted years if you think about it. Now I’m pain free and I can’t believe how much I’ve learned outside the military. And the military shaped my life.

There are two ways you can go. Adversity makes or breaks a man. Plain and to the point. It’s not true that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. There are plenty of men, though something didn’t kill them, they still die inside. But that’s a slow miserable death.
Those men that make a decision to rise are made stronger.
I have decided I (after finding a job) am going to start living with purpose to my life. Everything I do from now on will be to work towards a singular goal.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently jobless, overweight, balding, only some college. I forfeited my future to work for my parents and that ended 2 years ago. I kind of hate my life right now. I have only been on one date in the past 5 years. It really is that bad and I can only obsess about it. I need to take my mind off of my total failure of a life for the next year so I can start to get things turned around. I have a 5 year plan now to get my **** together by 40 but I really need to fix my mentality on dating. I'd like to start a family one day, but I just don't see that happening. I'm also okay with staying single dating around but that's not going to happen any time soon either. I need a fist full of red pills and get my **** together.
You were born in the wrong era. There's nothing more destructive to a man building wealth than a family in 2019. Its more than 80% of divorce initiated by women. Its as high as 90% + of college educated women. Why? Hypergamy. Women date up.

Your ****ty dating experiences are due to the fact that you have no money or education. If she's a doctor or lawyer, she ****s up, marries, stops working, gets fat, divorces and cucks before losing weight and attempting to get fit to optomise hypergamy.

What is your plan?

As for dating, join rsd inner circle. Check rsd free tour. Granted, pua us on a life line or near dead. View it more as a edu process and or self help. RSD is slipping hard from solid pickup and game ever since the 2014 **** storm media scandal. Its still better than the **** show that is mainstream dating advice. You can level up. 100% improvement on dating is 5 dates in a year not a half decade lol. Check it out. Do the work. Post back.

Moreover, read Way of the Superior man by David Deida. Purpose > women!

Self actualization is the mark. In a society that promotes beta cuck provider, you need to pull the chute. Pave your own path. The struggling is real.

A 6+ is being blown up with 100+ likes on the regular. Banged out by 7+ and she thinks she is special lol cratering her SMV best days. She is uneducated. Amplify the following into oblivion. The complexity is cascading meaning, most males aren't competing and most women are hit and run material destined to crazy cat lady status or cuck hubby.

You can't be half a gangster. At this stage, I am seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness, and after self actualization. Stack paper. Create freedom.

Women can come along or get left behind.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Its the same thing in the gym. Stack baeeeees, spin plates, get girls, etc. Stack paper. Be like a vacuum. Soack up the knowledge. Acquire game. Meditate. Rest. Repeat.

I am living a minimalist lifestyle. I dare suggest a DJ find a minimalist woman. It doesn't exist because female nature is squander. Squandering resources, date up, squander SMV, and take no responsibility for anything.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't exist because female nature is squander. Squandering resources, date up, squander SMV, and take no responsibility for anything.
Oh man. That is a truth. Squandering everything. It means nothing to her. The hard work done by a cuck is never appreciated.
It’s for her decadent indulgences and waste.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. That is a truth. Squandering everything. It means nothing to her. The hard work done by a cuck is never appreciated.
It’s for her decadent indulgences and waste.
Guys get it twisted.

Divorce rape happens because women squander resources. Men usually dont. They tend to when divorce raped or married to a crazy woman burning resources. Its cyclical. The standard by which you provider cuck, she burns you ten fold later when she leaves.

Its bachelor lifestyle goat status to go get baeees to smash and or next + repeat till dead. Its what black pill stems from. Its red pill rage on steroids.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with ^^^

Job and gym. You'll stop hating life when you realize you're making gains in all departments and being better than you've been before. Balding just happens and there ain't much you can do about it so stop worrying. In the end women don't care about that so much as they do about what you have to offer them.

Switch yourself to the abundance mindset. Get out of your own head and out into the world.
They care about the balding situation. If the hair is looking wispy and not covering the head.. shave it please!

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just trust Jesus. The Bible says, "The Lord is my sheppard, I shall not want" in Psalm 23:1, and "Our God shall supply all our needs according to His riches and glory through Jesus Christ" Phil 4:19. Look at some Joel Olsteen messages to lift your spirits up on youtube! God has a plan for everyone's life before they were even born. Learn what your destiny is. Seek God's will for your life.
WTF????? r us serious...Joel Olsteen? Hey buddy, God helps those who help themselves. This guy doesn't need uplifting messages, he needs to get off his ass and if he has to, fake it til he makes it. Stand up straight...don't want for things, go out and get them, one by one.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to find a woman from a culture that doesn’t prize looks as high.

Pretty much anywhere outside of the west women will consider someone at your age and condition - if you take the risk, you will also have to help her settle and def provide a family for her.

I did it. I was where you were at 35. I’m now married to a great girl from the Far East, we are expecting a child and happier than ever.

3 years ago I stood on a bridge and didn’t have the balls. It was close, if it wasn’t for the pain I would have done it.

It can happen. Just don’t listen to the negative BS on wifing up foreign women. Your intuition will tell you if she is legit.

I would dissuade from thinking gym is everything. Offer a woman from these places your life, your devotion. At your age, fitness is good but you aren’t pulling women in bars without a solid 3 years gym. Western women need that. Non western women - just don’t be a slob and play it blue pill. It’s mainly in the west women are vacuous and soulless creatures with fickle unrealistic demands.

Very, very few western girls who are attractive at 25 will consider a man a decade older unless he is seriously rich and in amazing shape. Plus you will find foreign women easier to live with and less demanding.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to find a woman from a culture that doesn’t prize looks as high.

Pretty much anywhere outside of the west women will consider someone at your age and condition - if you take the risk, you will also have to help her settle and def provide a family for her.

I did it. I was where you were at 35. I’m now married to a great girl from the Far East, we are expecting a child and happier than ever.

3 years ago I stood on a bridge and didn’t have the balls. It was close, if it wasn’t for the pain I would have done it.

It can happen. Just don’t listen to the negative BS on wifing up foreign women. Your intuition will tell you if she is legit.

I would dissuade from thinking gym is everything. Offer a woman from these places your life, your devotion. At your age, fitness is good but you aren’t pulling women in bars without a solid 3 years gym. Western women need that. Non western women - just don’t be a slob and play it blue pill. It’s mainly in the west women are vacuous and soulless creatures with fickle unrealistic demands.

Very, very few western girls who are attractive at 25 will consider a man a decade older unless he is seriously rich and in amazing shape. Plus you will find foreign women easier to live with and less demanding.
Bro I totally agree with you. American chicks are not worth the squeeze. They are vapid and soulless. They forgot to work on the higher aspects of their nature. I guess if you have 20 dudes trying to buy you dinner you wouldn't work on yourself either. Trying to pander to what these creatures want will leave you confused and depressed. They don't even know what they want. They are insane. We cant let insane people dictate our behavior.

Foreign girls is where it is at. I met a good looking white dude that married and African black chick. I asked him why and he said that he used to be married to an American white chick but he got divorced. He said the African chick is used to doing chores around the house and doesn't see it as a burden. She grew up with little and is used to sacrificing for the family.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I totally agree with you. American chicks are not worth the squeeze. They are vapid and soulless. They forgot to work on the higher aspects of their nature. I guess if you have 20 dudes trying to buy you dinner you wouldn't work on yourself either. Trying to pander to what these creatures want will leave you confused and depressed. They don't even know what they want. They are insane. We cant let insane people dictate our behavior.

Foreign girls is where it is at. I met a good looking white dude that married and African black chick. I asked him why and he said that he used to be married to an American white chick but he got divorced. He said the African chick is used to doing chores around the house and doesn't see it as a burden. She grew up with little and is used to sacrificing for the family.
It’s not about chores for me. My girl doesn’t do any more or less housework than anyone else. It’s just not having the relentless feminism....the bitterness.

My friends girls were talking on WhatsApp about “when their husbands are allowed out”. “I’ll let John out tonight”. The way they talk about things.....”he knows better than to say things like that/do that”

I know it’s half in humour, but can you imagine if a man was saying that? It’s almost police involvement time for controllling abuse.

I don’t want a doormat, I don’t want a domestic slave....I just don’t want some SOB in my ear 24/7.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a fkn possy. Get your fkn butt to the gym and get a fkn job you piece of useless sh1t and also we don't need trash like you here, so get the fk out.