Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why not being alpha isn’t a problem...

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This plays out classically on this forum.

Guy makes post asking a question.

Alphas (or those who have this dynamic in mind and are aping alpha) will scan, find points of attack and display dominant behaviour - finding any personal inadequacy from whatever is posted to mildly intimidate, and ridicule (while never posting their own areas of weakness - there are none, in their eyes)

Beta posters, sensing that they can avoid becoming the lowest social rank, side with them, giving up their good reason to join the attack. It’s not them getting beat up, and they feel like an alpha, when fighting in the alphas corner.

People without this in mind - call them psigmas or whatever, can be a bit baffled by what’s going on. They honestly delineate their issues for answers and it can be surprising seeing the point being turned into a power dynamic. Old posts being studied, information being used from previous exchanges to hasten the descent into what is no more than childish bullying and adolescent playfighting.

A lot of people playing alpha see the world in terms of one upmanship. The betas are sensitive to that, and work to ensure they’re not the lowest rung and join in to keep themselves protected.

Psigmas think all that stuff is just a minor annoyance, and a bit embarrassing.

A classic beta view is “you’re just saying that because you can’t play the power dynamic and win!”

I think it feels cheap, pointless and counterfeit to partake. It can, at points, get one animated and defensive, it’s extremely frustrating to observe and appears fundamentally profitless endeavour.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enemy of the best is the good. Those guys got earlier feedback of being the prince so they take it for granted. If you are in the bottom you had to work to get your looks, wealth, and social status. You know the habits that make it work and you polish and improve yourself everyday. This keeps you the best. Same thing happened with me. All my friends in Hs who were studs and naturally lean and strong got all the girls. I was chubby and the least athletic kid in the world. Fast forward 6 years and I have yet to meet someone as athletic as I am. Not bragging just the truth. The strongest kid in my friend group could bench 225. He can now barely bench 185 while I can easily bench 345. And I have goals of benching 405 in the next year.
This is truth. The tough times make you stronger. If it hurts, it’s teaching.

Thus a better man is made.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So, all the chaps I would consider “alpha” I see from my school....

Nearly all of them I see are married to women who bagged them in early 20s.

I see their profiles and see the old woman next to them.

I’m most definitely a sigma male. Not a beta butt kisser, most people who’ve known me describe me as a bit of a hermit or recluse. I’m too charming to be a weirdo, but I’ve always “marched to the beat of a different drum”

I know a few of my kind, and all of them are the same as me- with a much younger woman.

I never had the luxury of a solid reputation in my youth. Consequently, I wasn’t pinned down. I had my fair share of girls. I just wasn’t much of a social entity so I never had that girl bait social status.

So, in the long run, being too desirable can be a bad thing. Sure, those guys got the hot girl at school. Being a few notches down actually made things easier.

Western women age - a lot. A lot of the guys who ended up with women their same age. They look better than they did at 25, but their wives - Jesus. A woman at 35 just isn’t a woman at 21.
why r u checking if ur peers have better lifes than u on facebook then writing a post to make others agree with you? feeling insecure much?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding onto this. I grew up middle class surrounded by extremely rich people. People whose familys are worth hundreds of millions. They are all drug addicts while I’m on my way to making my first six figures (I’m 23) working for myself. I predict I’ll be a millionaire in at least two years. I learned the habits and knowledge required to get this. They take it for granted and will lose in the end.
You made $6? I’m stuck on £4:)

Only point I would make is usually “successful” people are generally people who had help from family. If you’re from a bad background it’s 10X as hard, but feels good when you do it.

I’m similar. I crawled out of nothing really, parents fairly poor, family on drugs. I made £100,000 of the queens English pounds for the past 3 years.

Yes, a bit of a brag, but I’m proud as well and glad you’re doing well

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why r u checking if ur peers have better lifes than u on facebook then writing a post to make others agree with you? feeling insecure much?
Damn it you’ve worked me out.

Ok, you get the award. You’re the best. First prize.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I see your leaders are teaching you well though. Good luck with that.
He has improved by leaps and bounds.

You on the other hand only ever produced White Knight's who gets more misery in their lives.

Anything positive you're given to this forum besides feminizing men?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and yet you’re bitching like a 14 year old girl.
This f#ck3r wants to call names then

Alphas (or those who have this dynamic in mind and are aping alpha) will scan, find points of attack and display dominant behaviour - finding any personal inadequacy from whatever is posted to mildly intimidate, and ridicule (while never posting their own areas of weakness - there are none, in their eyes)

Beta posters, sensing that they can avoid becoming the lowest social rank, side with them, giving up their good reason to join the attack. It’s not them getting beat up, and they feel like an alpha, when fighting in the alphas corner.

People without this in mind - call them psigmas or whatever, can be a bit baffled by what’s going on. They honestly delineate their issues for answers and it can be surprising seeing the point being turned into a power dynamic. Old posts being studied, information being used from previous exchanges to hasten the descent into what is no more than childish bullying and adolescent playfighting.

A lot of people playing alpha see the world in terms of one upmanship. The betas are sensitive to that, and work to ensure they’re not the lowest rung and join in to keep themselves protected.

A classic beta view is “you’re just saying that because you can’t play the power dynamic and win!”

I think it feels cheap, pointless and counterfeit to partake. It can, at points, get one animated and defensive, it’s extremely frustrating to observe and appears fundamentally profitless endeavour.
You want to talk about one upmanship? You are the one calling me a 14 year old girl. What does that make you? You are posting out of your a$$.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a good example. In my work, there is a strong alpha in the team. I do not get on with him at all. Never have.
This is strange, why do you consider him an alpha...

The dynamic I have with him, and others in the team is representative. Alphas are not, in my experience, outspoken and forthright. They carefully choose their positions and behaviour based on what’s appropriate to promote and retain social position. This is not to be agreeable, as is the case of a beta, but to galvanise social support.
When you go on to define an alpha as something other than him?

Most of the true alphas I know, the leaders, will not voice unpopular opinions or appear out of step, they morph when it suits them. Alphas want power and dominance, betas want acceptance. Sigmas neither want to follow, nor lead.
Here you flip again and say alphas want power and dominance. Imo alphas don't desire it, they embody and exude it naturally. They ARE it. They don't hunger for it.

From your explanation sigmas sound like warm bodies in the workplace. But you're contradicting yourself a lot... I find it hard to follow.

If you see it as a weak/strong dynamic, that’s the bullshyt psigmas hate. You wouldn’t see interactions that way if you were one.
This is a logical fallacy. You should be able to explain yourself logically in a form that is understandable to someone that thinks differently. That's how arguments are won. Saying that someone won't understand until they agree doesn't make any sense. Why care if they agree if they don't understand?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you’re still not my type. I never once said anything mean to you. I see your leaders are teaching you well though. Good luck with that.
Trying to turn this to make me look like some kind of bad guy I see. Fine, I'm the bad guy here. I don't want to be your type. Usually a 35 year old woman wants a nice guy beta to settle down with.

Now behave and run along to post more blue pill bs.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is truth. The tough times make you stronger. If it hurts, it’s teaching.

Thus a better man is made.
This iis not completely right imo depends on how self aware you are.

Tought time will make some ppl stronger and smarter but imo.it will also make some other ppl damaged good.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to turn this to make me look like some kind of bad guy I see. Fine, I'm the bad guy here. I don't want to be your type. Usually a 35 year old woman wants a nice guy beta to settle down with.

I often see some post that imo preach beta behavior by women on ss, best way to handle it imo is just make valid point and debate it.
I find that even my point of view change depending on my current situation.

A

AJ84

What I said to Fruitbat about his appearance is nothing he hasn’t already said about himself more than once on this forum, and had nothing to do with you. And he didn’t get snarky about it either.

And I’m married. Unlike you, I already found what I want, while you are in the process of changing to get yourself better odds in the dating market, which is a good thing and more guys (and girls) should make that effort rather than complain and whine. I was actually impressed with what you were posting, then you throw an insult at me out of nowhere lol.

Look, I think it’s great that you are working on your appearance and mindset, but acting like a online troll to either impress people or because you went overkill with some red pill stuff says more about you than it does about me.

But I do hope your journey to self improvement works out for you, because despite the insult it is impressive that you are making that effort.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I said to Fruitbat about his appearance is nothing he hasn’t already said about himself more than once on this forum, and had nothing to do with you. And he didn’t get snarky about it either.

And I’m married. Unlike you, I already found what I want, while you are in the process of changing to get yourself better odds in the dating market, which is a good thing and more guys (and girls) should make that effort rather than complain and whine. I was actually impressed with what you were posting, then you throw an insult at me out of nowhere lol.

Look, I think it’s great that you are working on your appearance and mindset, but acting like a online troll to either impress people or because you went overkill with some red pill stuff says more about you than it does about me.

But I do hope your journey to self improvement works out for you, because despite the insult it is impressive that you are making that effort.
With all due respect aren’t you overweight? You mentioned that more than once on this forum so why are you criticizing the appearance of other people?

We have to get old, we don’t have to get fat, right?

Sorry if that upsets you but unless you are a ripped Greek God .....
Your comment came across as someone should not desire younger women unless they have the body of a greek god. I was pointing out that you are 35 and his post may have hit close to home. I think that fact compelled you to comment what you did. I couldn't care less if that impressed anyone. You perceived it as an insult.

My self improvement is not for women or the dating market. It is for me alone. The dating market is a part of that, but not a goal. I share it hear to benefit other men.

A

AJ84

Your comment came across as someone should not desire younger women unless they have the body of a greek god. I was pointing out that you are 35 and his post may have hit close to home. I think that fact compelled you to comment what you did. I couldn't care less if that impressed anyone. You perceived it as an insult.

My self improvement is not for women or the dating market. It is for me alone. The dating market is a part of that, but not a goal. I share it hear to benefit other men.
My comment was actually about openly ridiculing the appearance of other people when one’s own appearance needs work.

My intention was not to throw an insult to him but to point out the hypocrisy. Fruitbat got that and actually acknowledged it. I have been called out on stuff myself on this forum a few times.

Lol of course 99.9 percent of men desire young hot women, even die hard feminists acknowledge that. 99.9 percent of women will look twice at a hot young fit guy. This is human nature.

Good luck with everything. No hard feelings on my end.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There's no such thing as alpha.

There's only dominant and passive males.

But these r personality traits one is born into.

And u r an expressive - passive man.

But you can learn masculinity and acquire it.
This. I despise the word "Alpha". There's no such thing but I understand why people use it. It's so contextual that it doesn't mean anything.
I know men that, in their environment, can kill the $hit out of you but are very inept at women.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Your comment came across as someone should not desire younger women unless they have the body of a greek god.
Yep. Nice catch. I felt it too. Its her wishful thinking that older men will listen and stay with the useless and decrepit old hags running around after being run through by all the men.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

@Spaz and I did answer it. There's no such thing as an Alpha.

But yes, I have observed this myself. All the popular guys got cucked and fattened up like Christmas turkeys. The feminine imperative strikes again.

Most got divorced and trashed. I went to school with them. I think two are still married. My heavens, they can have those heifers.

This is another example of contextual "alpha". Once out of that environment, they are noodles like most of the rest.

Masculine men are hard to find. Generally he has to raise himself up.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My comment was actually about openly ridiculing the appearance of other people when one’s own appearance needs work.

My intention was not to throw an insult to him but to point out the hypocrisy. Fruitbat got that and actually acknowledged it. I have been called out on stuff myself on this forum a few times.

Lol of course 99.9 percent of men desire young hot women, even die hard feminists acknowledge that. 99.9 percent of women will look twice at a hot young fit guy. This is human nature.

Good luck with everything. No hard feelings on my end.
No worries

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is strange, why do you consider him an alpha...

When you go on to define an alpha as something other than him?

Here you flip again and say alphas want power and dominance. Imo alphas don't desire it, they embody and exude it naturally. They ARE it. They don't hunger for it.

From your explanation sigmas sound like warm bodies in the workplace. But you're contradicting yourself a lot... I find it hard to follow.

This is a logical fallacy. You should be able to explain yourself logically in a form that is understandable to someone that thinks differently. That's how arguments are won. Saying that someone won't understand until they agree doesn't make any sense. Why care if they agree if they don't understand?
Which logical fallacy? An appeal to authority? A straw man? A “no true Scotsman”?

I don’t have a grasp of astrophysics, a physicist saying I wouldn’t ask a question if I understood astrophysics is not strictly
a logical fallacy. I lack sufficient experience and language to describe it.

I was asked to speak to a statement something along the lines of “you can’t fake being strong if you’re weak”

As for the “exuding” alpha, I’m not sure where these people are, because the vast majority of “alphas” I’ve met are manipulative and charming social climbers who very much have a game plan.

If alphas don’t list after dominance, but rather, ARE it, how do they react when challenged? That’s the crucial point. No man, or very few men, will meet me and subordinate me, and there are many men like me. How can one be dominant when others won’t be dominated? That’s when you find out the true nature, as those with the bent to attain power use tactics like isolating opponents, lying, rumour spreading, intimidation etc as was of maintaining that. This idea of some man-god we all fall in line to follow, doesn’t exist. Alphas are the kid at school who always had to support the winning team, the man with the personalised number plate, the man who will do anything, fair means or foul, to be ahead of his colleagues.

You have a romanticised view of an alpha. They’re every bit a slave to social status as a beta.