Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men who are successful with women don't feel the need to denigrate them.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Am I supposed to take a guy who spent his life pleasing old men by going to the military? How’d the politicians nut sack taste?
Ahhhhhh, the truth finally comes out. A flaming leftist. Makes total sense now.
Gotcha.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I supposed to take a guy who spent his life pleasing old men by going to the military? How’d the politicians nut sack taste?
I dont agree with most wars and military conflict and i never been in military but imo there is much to learn about being a man there.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont agree with most wars and military conflict and i never been in military but imo there is much to learn about being a man there.
One of the best things I ever did. Hands down best decision of my life.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a sense this is true. It's really what you do with Red Pill philosophy. I know that some men get really ticked off with chick behavior because it runs counter to social programming. But if you just accept that women are the way they are and live your life in this reality you will learn not to resent them for it.

Don't get mad at the thunderstorm that you got caught in outside and got wet.... it's not the fault of the thunderstorm... the thunderstorm is what it is. Learn from the experience and in the future, carry an umbrella. Be upset that you were unprepared. It's okay because you can not develop wisdom without pain.

It's really easy to end up in a dark place of resentment... but it's easy to get out of it if you just accept that this is how things are. After my ex-wife ended up cheating on me when I was laying in a hospital in Germany recovering from a road side bomb attack in Afghanistan. But it passed quickly because I know that she's just a chick and she was being controlled by her emotions... so my rational mind kicked in and started objectively moving towards divorce. A man CAN NOT allow his emotions to control his behavior, because when this happens you are not in control. Being a man that is in control is incredibly attractive to most women... so you'll find another... after all they are all pretty much the same, then you enter into this next thing with a new chick wiser and better prepared.
Its crazy how big of a role your own thinking plays into it. When I first met my ex I was positive, laid back, and saw only her potential. Over time as I neglected myself too much I started to only deconstruct and criticize her behavior. I became negative over all. It all started by getting lost in resentment and becoming emotional rather than cutting it off, which is what my rational brain was screaming for a while.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s more about leadership and ones brethren. It’s life in its best way and life in its worst way.

Living with men. Eating with men. Surviving with men. It is the world of men. In its primal form.

I don’t agree with war either. At least most of them.
It’s not about god or country or any of that. It’s about men.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s more about leadership and ones brethren. It’s life in its best way and life in its worst way.

Living with men. Eating with men. Surviving with men. It is the world of men. In its primal form.

I don’t agree with war either. At least most of them.
It’s not about god or country or any of that. It’s about men.
Semper fi

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The importance of leadership cannot be underestimated or understated. It is the true heart and soul of men.

To understand you must also sacrifice. Not just in the military but in life. Men serve.
When millennials look at the world, they have never seen what leadership is. Not really, because they have not sacrificed sweat, blood or have truly given or served anything.

It’s a sad thing. They deserved better. Many men outside the military also understand this concept of leadership. It was already in them.

This is the depth of the damage done by the entitlement culture.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This thread and it’s intent has been resolved. The ulterior motives expressed openly.

Epic Days out

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Are you still going? Stop talking.
Jergens plodded in the thread to give Septic Ways a helping hand reach around. You two nipple tweakers should just give each other a sloppy wet kiss on the ol piss whistle and get a room.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its crazy how big of a role your own thinking plays into it. When I first met my ex I was positive, laid back, and saw only her potential. Over time as I neglected myself too much I started to only deconstruct and criticize her behavior. I became negative over all. It all started by getting lost in resentment and becoming emotional rather than cutting it off, which is what my rational brain was screaming for a while.
it is crazy? you are what you think and belive, if you don't think, you are nothing, just a meat bag who do nothing, self control and sometimes knowing how to take a step back and look at the situation on a emontionless thinking help you a lot over the time

using the school example, if you are smart and go well in school, you will hate school, becasue you understand everything you need to get a grade is memorize what that idiot upfront is vomiting on you, and spill in back at him in a way he will be content, sometimes you even start to notice to get a passing grade you don't need to be smart, good or even know, you jsut need to spill it like the teacher want to heard

so pretty much its what we do, we try to please others to get what we want, the true power we want and search for is the one we can stop trying to please and still get what we want, and that is what options come into play you know people are sh!t so you don't complain about it, it will change nothing, you just search for someone who are smart enough to keep sh!t to the minimum with you, so if a girl is not doing what you was hoping you don't complain to her she is not doing it, you replace her, you are not pleasing her to get what you want you are looking for a girl who will please you to get what you want

also lets keep thing here civil, I could skip 2 pages of 2 posters who are looking like little girls fighting each other about who is prettier

Last edited:

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is crazy? you are what you think and belive, if you don't think, you are nothing, just a meat bag who do nothing, self control and something knowing how to take a step back and look at the situation on a emontionless thinking then to help you a lot over the time

using the school example, if you are smart and go well in school, you will hate school, becasue you understand everything you need to get a grade is memorize what that idiot upfront is vomiting on you, and spill in back at him in a way he will be content, sometimes you even start to notice to get a passing grade you don't need to be smart, good or even know, you jsut need to spill it like the teacher want to heard

so pretty much its what we do, we try to please others to get what we want, the true power we want and search for is the one we can stop trying to please and still get what we want, and that is what options come into play you know people are sh!t so you don't complain about it, it will change nothing, you just search for someone who are smart enough to keep sh!t to the minimum with you, so if a girl is not doing what you was hoping you don't complain to her she is not doing it, you replace her, you are not pleasing her to get what you want you are looking for a girl who will please you to get what you want

also lets keep thing here civil, I could skip 2 pages of 2 posters who are looking like little girls fighting each other about who is prettier
Well said

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
For some of us, it’s just cynical humor. The thing about women F-ing Chads is a running joke/meme based on some (but not absolute) truth.

If women want to joke about men only caring about finding a willing hole, they are not hating on men. And they wouldn’t necessarily be completely wrong either lol.

TLDR: There may be some things in red pill or black pill that are “negative” or seemingly overly cynical, but just keep a good sense of humor about it. Then you’re not hating or denigrating anyone. You aren’t being naive either.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who are successful with women still find women getting fatter by day, more obnoxious and painful to watch at while they mark themselves with tatoos and piercings.

Actually its blue pilled losers who still think women dont fart and would never lie or manipulate people.

Anytime someone says "women have to be respected wheter you understand them or not", Im sure the guy aint getting laid.

Clearly there are good and bad women just like good and bad men, yet I dont find any neither man or woman saying that man ALL have virtues for the simple fact of having a d1ck.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ok mr 40 year old spending his life on a forum. I’m going to be leaving this place anyways as I hve a life to live but while you, spaz, and epicdays talk about female imperative I’m going to be out there making money and conquering the world. Lmao this place Has become a total joke.
I must hv left a deep imprint in ur mind for you to keep mentioning my name.

I'm a natural, people just can't leave me alone.

It's the same with this girl blowing up my WhatsApp yesterday after a day out and a quick fvck at her place in the evening...

Screenshot_20190620_140921.jpg

Feminized energy always seeks Spaz out hehe.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I consider myself successful with women cuz I learned how to have relationships and sex with them with as low of risk as possible. Kinda like being successful in the stock market without risking your whole life savings. Same concept. I also don’t point all blame for what women do directly on them anymore. I blame society for allowing them to stoop to the low level that they have and being willing to put up with it. See my signature line below. I am not a Christian but all one has to do is look in the Bible for a few key verses and you will quickly realize that the true nature of women has been known for a very long time. The only thing that has changed is that modern society has allowed them to implement their true nature with no consequences. Things that would not fly back in the biblical days and even many decades after are acceptable and encouraged today .

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
happy people dont talk bs aabout others unless they are very pissed off or have big reason

people who talk bs about women either have a reason or arent happy

since invention of social media and edating, women are manipulative and picky as fuarkkk leaving 80% of males sexless.

i think men dont hate women because they dont get sex, they hate them because of how women behave towards them (manipulate, pull strings, waste time, etc)