Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shorter women better for long term relationships

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know taller women are more striking, sexier and leggy, but......

Below average height women seem more feminine, vulnerable (like they need protection) and I think make a man feel more masculine. I feel more emotionally attached to short women.

Agree?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to me, I've always been attracted to short women. Same reason women like tall men, I suppose. It's feminine to be shorter, masculine to be taller, to put it in the simplest terms.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iirc the optimal ratio is 1.09 for a man’s height to a woman’s height in terms of greatest relationship success.

6ft guy is best off with a 5’6 girl as an example,

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iirc the optimal ratio is 1.09 for a man’s height to a woman’s height in terms of greatest relationship success.

6ft guy is best off with a 5’6 girl as an example,
This is prolly when you are missionary you match up lips to lips.

Also the girls knees are closer together while in doggy style and further apart the taller they get.

There definately is a sweet spot but I wouldn't say there is a "perfect" spot.

shout out to my 5"3 latina

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im into taller girls, short girls are obsessed with a guy height and status in my opinion plus they are more likely to create drama and think "feminine".

Agree with raider75, short women have their own version of napoleon complex except that it emerges in dating.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im into taller girls, short girls are obsessed with a guy height and status in my opinion plus they are more likely to create drama and think "feminine".
While I prefer shorter women, I do agree that shorter women are actually MORE concerned with a guy's height. That seems counterintuitive, because you wouldn't think that would be the case. I think it's because shorter women feel more vulnerable, thus they feel safer with a big guy around to protect them. And to reach things from the higher shelves.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I prefer shorter women, I do agree that shorter women are actually MORE concerned with a guy's height. That seems counterintuitive, because you wouldn't think that would be the case. I think it's because shorter women feel more vulnerable, thus they feel safer with a big guy around to protect them. And to reach things from the higher shelves.
That could be the case, in my opinion a big role in their obsession with taller guys is that they feel that a shorter partner would get them a short son which would have problems to get women or defend himself.

They are obsessed with taller guy cause they think they have to "balance" their height gap, its not about him being taller than her as its with most women, they want it tall...thats their version of napoleon complex.

Also the amount of hate short guys get from short women is something that goes beyond any preference, its like those subconsciouly gay people that go beat gays in the streets.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was always in to short women 5"6 is my cutoff preference, but I have dated taller women. Tall women kind of turn me off they look lanky and their femininity gets lower to me

Billtx49

Reaction score
They are obsessed with taller guy cause they think they have to "balance" their height gap, its not about him being taller than her as its with most women, they want it tall...thats their version of napoleon complex.
Not necessarily, they could view height depending on the mans frame in a more masculine, strength, and protective atmospere…

R

Ranger

Below average height women seem more feminine, vulnerable (like they need protection) and I think make a man feel more masculine. I feel more emotionally attached to short women.

Agree?
I agree to a degree. Don’t listen to all that psycho babble dog $hit.
Its an interesting dynamic if you’re a tall man like me.
Tall men, to a short woman, is a DNA upgrade. If that makes sense to you.

Ever notice how a woman with straight hair wants curly hair and a woman with curly hair wants straight hair?

Tallness is a DNA upgrade in that her offspring will be better able to survive if they are taller. She wants survivable sons. Obviously she doesn’t think this, she just knows how she feels when she sees a tall man.
Tall women want to be a shorter woman because they have cuter clothes and shoes look cuter.

Maybe they hang out with short guys with a hatchet behind their back, purposely wrecking short guys and average guys so they will see women as demons and won’t pass their DNA on and instead will let it run down the shower drain.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are retarded all my friends with fathers who are 6 3 64 and majority 5"8 to 5"10. I'm 5"10 for example my friends dad and mom are both over 6 feet and my buddy is 5"9.
Height is unpredictable

R

Ranger

People are retarded all my friends with fathers who are 6 3 64 and majority 5"8 to 5"10. I'm 5"10 for example my friends dad and mom are both over 6 feet and my buddy is 5"9.
Height is unpredictable
Maybe they just want taller guys so they can wear higher heels and that is reason enough to give you the boot?
Actually DNA markers are predictable. Are you sure it’s not the water? Lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they just want taller guys so they can wear higher heels and that is reason enough to give you the boot?
Actually DNA markers are predictable. Are you sure it’s not the water? Lol
Nah I bull crap you not most of my tall friends dads are 5"8 to 5"10 range. Their sons like 6"1 2 3 and 4 it's funny

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of God can we stop with these utterly ridiculous generalizations that seem so prevalent on the forum all of a sudden??

There is no "one size fits all" box you can put someone one in. Each woman is judged on their own merits. Short or tall is irrelevant to this.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I walked into a shop today looking some thing for tea I was looking at a shelf then I saw this miniature woman darting about looking for soemthing I looked down as if something was there.. she was like "sorry!" furiously looking for something I was just passive....but I looked around if there was a man about her ...surprise surprise there was a man taller than me obviously her boyfriend. serious height issues methinks... lol but he seemed real beta though...worryin about her what she wants. fack that. end of the day short girls are definitely proactive!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of God can we stop with these utterly ridiculous generalizations that seem so prevalent on the forum all of a sudden??

There is no "one size fits all" box you can put someone one in. Each woman is judged on their own merits. Short or tall is irrelevant to this.
For real I've met Spanish women who like men that are average height

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere 5'8" +/- 1" to me is ideal, presuming she also has curves.

Much less likely that a taller woman turns into a whale later on.

Long legs... :p.

1549837761316.png

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tallness is a DNA upgrade in that her offspring will be better able to survive if they are taller. She wants survivable sons. Obviously she doesn’t think this, she just knows how she feels when she sees a tall man.
Tall women want to be a shorter woman because they have cuter clothes and shoes look cuter.

Maybe they hang out with short guys with a hatchet behind their back, purposely wrecking short guys and average guys so they will see women as demons and won’t pass their DNA on and instead will let it run down the shower drain.
As a 5'5" manlet, my opinion: :mad::mad::mad:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree?
My ex-gf back in 2012 was like 4.5 feet tall and had child-like hands. She was divorced to a Pastor (her fault) and on anti-depressants and had Turner's syndrome (making her unable to have kids). In one sense her short height, and very pretty face, and voice all were quite feminine. There are still a bunch of solid memories where 2012 actually still stands out on this decade because of moments with her that have lasted in mind well after she was gone to the point that they have taken a life of their own at times. However, it doesn't make them very loyal because the same way you feel about them, other guys would also feel, which makes them more likely to just jump ship and go to the next guy once the honeymoon phase of the relationship is over.

However, as a couple you do take a hit that people look at you weird and wonder if she is your daughter, if you have some sort of "weird arrangement" going on, etc...