Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So just watched Birdbox on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do notice the pattern. Only thing that bothers me about it is that a lot of times it actually detracts from the depth/believability of the characters being played (even if the actors themselves are good), and in the process, forces the politics behind it to overcast the entire movie. And it works both ways, whether its a black actor, white actor, etc.

For example, look at any Will Smith role. Men in Black, Independence Day.... I have a very hard time imagining any white guy playing those roles successfully. Look at roles Kevin Hart plays in movies. Also have a hard time imaging a white guy playing them. Those movies would probably suck if these roles were filled by white actors.

Trevante Rhodes is a good actor, but his role in Bird Box could have very easily been played by a white guy, an asian guy... pretty much anyone. You can tell the screenplay wasn't really written by, for or required a black actor (the screenplay was written by Eric Heisserer, who couldn't be more of a typical, corny looking white guy) . But try imagining a white guy playing Trevante Rhodes' character in Moonlight. Cant do it. That role was based on a playwright written by a black man (Tarell Alvin McCraney).

Now look at Sandra Bullock's role in Bird Box. Does anyone really believe a petite white girl can beat the crap out of a lumberjack with an oar...… blindfolded? lol. But if you put a black woman built like Serena Williams in that boat.... I can totally see that woman saying "Oh HELL NO! Not my babies!" and proceed to beat the sh*t out of some white hick. That sh*t is far more believable.

And that's what so glaringly obvious and annoying about "the pattern".

It's not the interacial relationships. It's not the strong, black protagonist. It's the message of "equality" being shoved down your throat when you can easily sense that these Hollywood types couldn't be bothered to hire black screenwriters/playwrights to develop a character of greater depth to be played by a black actor. Instead, they think a role written by a white guy, produced by a white guy and could have easily been played by a white guy can all be covered up simply by hiring a black actor, just to avoid looking like privileged and racist elitists while preaching to us.

Then they want to sit there and tell us we're bad people for noticing it.
So then that sounds like tokanism. Sort of like what the movie, "A Wrinkle in Time" that was released earlier last year by Disney was accused of. What is your opinion of that movie?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interracial thing doesn't bother me. It's being pushed, but if you grow up in a big city it's really common to see interracial dating. It's more common than same race dating.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delusional about white genocide when...

1. Every White country is being invaded.
2. "Diversity" means anti-White and is being used everywhere to attack Whites.
3. A smiling White CHILD is somehow the new symbol of hate.
4. Whites are not allowed to defend themselves, culturally or individually.
5. Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc,... are openly allowing attacks on Whites and they are not allowed to defend themselves.
6. To even recognize this now makes White people somehow "hateful".
7. Whites are now presumed guilty in every interaction and evidence is consistently doctored to try and sell that narrative.

Yeah, let's talk about the real delusion.
Real delusion is using the term genocide when there is no genocide occurring. If people were mass arrested and locked up for crimes they didn't actually commit or have unjust sentences for their crimes, mass murdered, etc.. then that sounds like a genocide because lives are actually being destroyed.

Each one of your points do not make any sense:

1. What White country is being invaded? There is no military invasion. Anybody who enters into a White country is there because that country allowed it. If you do not like your government's policy concerning immigration then you have as much democratic rights about it like everyone else does. What is a true invasion is when White people from European countries invaded and tricked Aborginals and confined them to live in poverty in reserves or when nuclear tests were done in the Bikini atoll. So, again, it sounds like projection when you say invasion because that is what your people are doing. When people gain status in your society through lawful means then you call it an invasion because you are used to having a rigged system in your favour. Too bad.

2. "Diversity" is anti-White because you feel having a rigged system that favours privileges to White people unjustly against other racial minorities has to be protected at all costs. This is why the Southern states succeeded because they thought abolishing slavery was anti-White because Whites right to abuse, rape and hurt and outright murder Black people or other racial groups has to be protected, otherwise you are being anti-White. Is that not what you call anti-White? Diversity sounds like your group is no longer able to oppress other groups of people like before and you have a problem with that.

3. A smiling White Child is not a new symbol of hate. This is the first time I've ever heard of that.

4. Whites are allowed to defend themselves as long as that type of defense does not involve running over people with cars. Do you know that some states have passed laws that allow people to run over protesters with cars because they don't agree with their views. Again, nobody can complain in a democratic society for anyone's right to defend your view. But you people use violence and murder and call that defense. You use stand your ground laws as a pretext to murder like George Zimmerman. Is that what you are calling being allowed to defend yourself? Why can't you defend yourself without resorting to violence?

5. Openly attack Whites, or openly attack hate speech and slurs from White Supremacist organizations? You seem to have a very broad term for "White". Like I said, "White" could be defined as the Southern States succession before the civil war to defend their slavery as their way of life and they succeeded because of what they saw was an attack on their identity as a White society where Negroes knew their place as slaves. You have to be very careful on how you are using the term "White" here because you don't want to start sounding like General Robert Lee and go on a crusade to defend something that's unjust. Allot of "Whites' are not going to agree with your hate-filled view of the world.

6. I'm going to skip this one since I've addressed allot about your history, which you have blinders on.

7. Blacks and other racial minorities are presumed guilty in the criminal justice systems while Whites often get off or don't get a proper sentence at all. The media doctors the narrative so that people aren't aware of the extent of injustice that is happening. If you try to defend all the injustices that are occurring, are ignorant of your history and want to defend your right to kick someone else in the head and claim it's anti-White if someone says it's wrong and your are guilty then that's just too bad.

Okay, the intent of this is for discussion. There is no intent for any personal attack on danger or any other poster on here with an emphasis on artistic expression. I may, or may not respond to any comments or statements concerning what I just wrote depending on what mood I'm in.

However, I do want the reader to note that allot of issues are loaded that any simple movie review is not going to be possible because a fictional random B movie can attack someone's belief system and be a threat to them. Its sad that people can't just enjoy a simple movie and have to live a life of paranoia that everything that's not White is an attack to them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interracial thing doesn't bother me. It's being pushed, but if you grow up in a big city it's really common to see interracial dating. It's more common than same race dating.
Really? MORE common than same race dating? I'd like to see some statistics on that, I'm not sure I believe it.

I have no problem with interracial dating, by the way, I would date a woman of any race. I just don't like being preached to about it. And when I see intraracial dating being deliberately avoided by some shows, I can't help but think someone is trying to set an agenda. And it always goes hand in hand with LGBTQ relationships.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? MORE common than same race dating? I'd like to see some statistics on that, I'm not sure I believe it.

I have no problem with interracial dating, by the way, I would date a woman of any race. I just don't like being preached to about it. And when I see intraracial dating being deliberately avoided by some shows, I can't help but think someone is trying to set an agenda. And it always goes hand in hand with LGBTQ relationships.
Any big city has a lot of interracial dating its really common

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any big city has a lot of interracial dating its really common
I'm sure it is. I'm questioning when you said it was MORE common than dating within your race, that seems unlikely to me. Maybe you were just using hyperbole.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it. I have to say I would have exiled that pregnant land as soon as she tried to let that guy in. Pregnancy does not trump survival.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure it is. I'm questioning when you said it was MORE common than dating within your race, that seems unlikely to me. Maybe you were just using hyperbole.
Nah it's way more common especially nowadays. It's not hyperbole it's a pretty common truth in the big city. There are so many different ethnicities that date each other you barely see same race/ethnic dating. Statistics could never show that picture accurately

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
In sick of being preached to. My daughters school has posters saying "some people are gay. Get over it!"
It's insulting to presume that I have a problem with it in the first place. Most people don't give a toss any more. I have no problems with race or homosexuality but I do have a problem with it being used as part of the Marxist agend.Im a white male so I must be a mysgogonistic, racist homophobe.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this guy trying to say that Scottish people are white?!
I'm 20% Scotland, Ireland, Wales, 53% Great Britain, 13% Scandinavian, 7% Europe West. I'm white.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah it's way more common especially nowadays. It's not hyperbole it's a pretty common truth in the big city. There are so many different ethnicities that date each other you barely see same race/ethnic dating. Statistics could never show that picture accurately
If you're saying that most people in the city have tried interracial dating at some point, I wouldn't doubt that. If you're saying that at any given time most people are seeing someone outside their race, I'm skeptical about that.

I couldn't find any stats on dating, but this article talks about where interracial marriages are most and least common. Even in the most common areas, it is still in the minority. I realize marriage is not dating, but hey you got to start somewhere.

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/

I think on one hand, people tend to date others like themselves. But this is balanced somewhat by people being attracted to people of different genetics (makes for healthier children). Interracial mating is healthy for this reason, I would think. At some point maybe we will breed ourselves out of having races, which would be fine with me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm part Scottish too. Scottish is White, I wonder why wouldn't it be?
I think he's trying to say "There's no such thing as white?" yet whites are responsible for all the evils.

A

AJ84

If you're saying that most people in the city have tried interracial dating at some point, I wouldn't doubt that. If you're saying that at any given time most people are seeing someone outside their race, I'm skeptical about that.

I couldn't find any stats on dating, but this article talks about where interracial marriages are most and least common. Even in the most common areas, it is still in the minority. I realize marriage is not dating, but hey you got to start somewhere.

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/

I think on one hand, people tend to date others like themselves. But this is balanced somewhat by people being attracted to people of different genetics (makes for healthier children). Interracial mating is healthy for this reason, I would think. At some point maybe we will breed ourselves out of having races, which would be fine with me.
Interesting article. Makes sense in towns where there isn’t much diversity, that interracial dating would be low.

In Toronto, which is one of the most, if not the most diverse city in North America, there’s lots of interracial dating, but I would say that the majority still is people dating within their own ethnic groups so I agree with you that that’s still more common, for now anyway.

I’m sure there’s stats on this somewhere, but the common interacial dating I see tends to correlate to the length of time that particular ethnic group has been in Canada. From what I have noticed for interracial male/female couples the most common are:
Black/ White
White/ Asian
White/East Asian
White/ South Asian
White/Middle Eastern
For female/male:
Black/white
White/ Asian (I’m seeing more of this actually)
Black/ South Asian

Usually second generation people.

Outside of Toronto it’s less of course.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you're overthinking this

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're overthinking this
Why? I agree that interracial dating is common, I just doubt that the majority of people are doing it at one time - even in the big city.
I haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? I agree that interracial dating is common, I just doubt that the majority of people are doing it at one time - even in the big city.
I haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise.
Tyr world doesn't need to convince everything is as is. Statistics won't help either

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyr world doesn't need to convince everything is as is. Statistics won't help either
Okay well, no matter. I just thought it was interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.