Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys resist junk food cravings?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homie, if I gave you a box of oreos to eat or an avocado salad with salmon and olive oil I guarantee you will function better off the latter.
I'm not disagreeing with you, you're misunderstanding me

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy:

1. Workout !

The healthier your body the more it will instinctively reject junk food.

Just looking at them make me feel sick.

2. Remember they make you fat and unhealthy

3. You dont have the Money to afford it

4. Stop Alcohol and Drugs abuse

5. Schedule your eating habits (what day you eat what)

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not quite chiseled but I'm pretty lean and muscular. I think I'll be chiseled in another month. Been very strict with my food and drink intake for the past 3 months. I'm at the point where I have muscle but I can also see more and more veins meandering throughout my forearms and even my biceps.

Raw green veggies and water can actually go a LONG way in minimizing my hunger. They don't eliminate it though. I rarely ever feel fully satiated, but that is also success to me. It means I'm eating minimally.

In my experience getting chiseled means embracing the hunger and consuming minimal food and drink from clean nutrient-dense sources: water coffee eggs oats protein bar tuna rice almonds raw spinach. That's all I eat M-F.

I'm also zero-alcohol M-F. 6 pack of beer and a few shots over the weekend. I eat about 70% clean on weekends, and I like to think that's not so bad because I usually make it a point of not eating much at all on weekends.

Attachments

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apple vinegar known to reduce the appetite

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get 2 cheat meals a week. But many times, I’ll just have a craving to get Chinese food and eat a whole bag of chips. What do you guys do about this? Cause I’d say being ripped and in shape is critical to being a Don Juan.
I get 2 cheat meals a week. But many times, I’ll just have a craving to get Chinese food and eat a whole bag of chips. What do you guys do about this? Cause I’d say being ripped and in shape is critical to being a Don Juan.
I eat insanely clean Sunday- Thursday.... then Thursday night I gave Chinese, Friday Italian and Saturday go out to eat somewhere. Unless your an pro bodybuilder you should enjoy your life. I am leaner and more muscular doing this than when I was in my early 20’s eating nothing but chicken, rice, oats, broccoli, fish and flank steak! Plus I’m much happier.... you can obtain an insane physique by eating clean 80 percent of the time. Just monitor your calories and it need be throw in some extra cardio.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I echo the others where M-F I’m 100% clean. I eat pretty much whatever I want on weekends. However, clean eating is habitual. My system simply can’t handle fried food and junk food after eating a certain way for so long.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One good thing to do to combat junk food cravings is to substitute for something healthier. I love salt and vinegar kettle chips. If I buy a bag of them, i'm eating the whole bag that day... So when I get a craving for that, I'll air-pop popcorn, and spritz apple cider vinegar and salt on the low fat popcorn. Not the same, but close enough.

Damiannt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also stand for a properly balanced ratio. If you generally properly distribute the caloric content and food load, there should be no cravings to break down. The body usually gives signals at that time when there's a lack of certain nutrients. For instance, if you lack iron, you may experience pale skin or excessive dryness. An essential point in such cases is to learn clearly distinguishing between the body s.o.s and the desire to saturate the brain. By the way, cravings might also reflect a lack of any valuable substances for the brain's work. If the desire doesn't pop up frequently, there is nothing wrong with getting some junk food. But if it's constant, then most likely, your diet is planned wrong. I usually try to replace all the junk food with healthy snacks that I order here - newbiedeals.com. But if my desire for junk food is too strong, I can rarely eat some.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ate what i want, usually when i feel that i dont. Have a crave ill go down to just wholemeal bread sandwiches, beef steaks, or fish fillet as they contained way less carb.. As well have more muscle mass means burning more calories per day, crosstrainer cardio couple of times a weeks helps a lot. .. Weighlifting as a standard routine.. Im still at 200 pounds at 6'1.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You need to ensure adequate protein intake and most importantly adequate hydration.

Many times people think they are hungry when they are simply not hydrated properly. The body interprets that oftentimes as being hungry which causes them to eat.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Are you professionally competing? Making money from your training?

Indulge a little, live a little. Personally I'm not a fan of potato chips or ****e like that. It's difficult to find a decent Chinese restaurant so don't really bother. Last Burger King I got was kind of tasteless, put me off. Do like chocolate, bizcocho with a coffee. I like pizza but again, it's hard to find a decent pizzeria. The likes of Dominoes is tasteless and pickled with salt. Fvcking horrible.

If you are getting cravings for "junk" I would ask you this. Are you satisfied with what you are eating? are your meals interesting and tasty? do you look forward to your meals? (I love breakfast time and take about an hour for breakfast). I would say if you're like many of the boring body builder types here your meals are probably bland like "chicken and rice and chicken and rice and more chicken and rice brah". This will bore you to death and drive you to crave something more "appealing.."

Disclaimer: I don't train "to make womens attracted to me" so don't count every calorie obsessed about that "get the abs get the dream trip"

Train and enjoy your life mate.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look around at soy boys, gyno, and I don't indulge. I don't buy it. I can't eat it at home then. I heard a Muslim taking about avoidance better than abstinence BECAUSE THE FLESH IS WEAKKKKK. #BARS!

The context was different than this topic but the lesson is valuable. Don't buy. Don't be even around cause you will cave. Get to the point where you can be around it but won't indulge.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There are people who lost weight and got a nice physique eating McDonald. As long as I eat mindfully and maintain a caloric deficit, with some cardio I will be fine as well as others even though they might have a "healthy eating disorder" Orthrexia ?

My diet is far from eating anything I want, I eat mostly healthy like I explained, in the morning I have Brown Cow organic yogurt with frozen organic berries and some pastured raised brown eggs, for lunch maybe a sandwich and some tuna with ranch and some mexican style non gmo gluten free chips and feta cheese. for dinner a meal with meat and veggies or maybe an Italian beef with cheese or maybe 2 slice of pizza
While it is true that you technically "could" eat McDonald's and lose weight in a caloric deficit, you would likely feel like crap. At the end of the day, you are what you eat. Peopl mistakenly equate being lean or thin with being healthy and those don't correlate that well.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also you can try indulging in moderation. Save some extra calories or do some extra workouts on days you allow yourself to indulge to create a net zero environment.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need self-control.

Try brushing your teeth with your weakest hand. If you are a righty, brush your teeth with your left. And vice-versa.

That should help with your self-control.

Modern Man Advice

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find avoidance will kill cravings. Moderation doesn't work for me. If I introduce it back to my palate I get cravings again.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up JERF (just eat real food) also,a good hack,is a couple of squares of good quality dark chocolate in the evening when you get the desire for something sweet to snack on ..it really hits the spot,and in moderation like this its really good for you,loads of antioxidants and minerals in it that are great for health. Make sure,as I said,its a quality dark choc one not a cheapo one.Incidentally,really dark choc may be something of an aquired taste,but I tell ya,stick with it,and it becomes a treat,it really does.My first thoughts were "this aint chocolate" but actually,it is,dark chocolate was what it was all about before the 1950s/60`s hit and big food companies added sugar to everything,because it was ultra cheap and super sweet stuff was (supposedly) what everyone wanted...so dark chocolate is the forerunner to this madness