Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys resist junk food cravings?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get 2 cheat meals a week. But many times, I’ll just have a craving to get Chinese food and eat a whole bag of chips. What do you guys do about this? Cause I’d say being ripped and in shape is critical to being a Don Juan.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's called self-control. Switch out Chinese food for Japanese food. As for the chips, nothing processed is ever good for you. Look into getting a food dehydrator and make your own fruit and veggie chips. I like banana chips, apple crisps, and kale chips.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont do the one-cheat-meal-per-week routine that most guys do. Instead I alternate days where I'll indulge and then the next day i cut back on what I eat.

Yesterday i ate a pizza with a nice lady friend, today I only ate rice and lean chicken breast.

I also run 3 miles everyday and do 2 heavy leg days a week so that helps keep me from blowing up like a balloon.

Am I cut? No. But I'm not fat either. And the calories ensures that my testicles produce adequate testosterone. For me personally I've found that limiting my calories too much will cause me erectile difficulties.

I like to indulge life whether it be food, women, hobbies etc.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I dont do the one-cheat-meal-per-week routine that most guys do. Instead I alternate days where I'll indulge and then the next day i cut back on what I eat.

Yesterday i ate a pizza with a nice lady friend, today I only ate rice and lean chicken breast.

I also run 3 miles everyday and do 2 heavy leg days a week so that helps keep me from blowing up like a balloon.

I like to indulge life whether it be food, women, hobbies etc.
Shoulda just ate your nice lady friend. LOLz

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't diet, it ends up being really taxing and unessacary. I'm going to eat what I want and workout and not eat after 7:30 P. M. I eat a wide variety of foods. Usually in the morning I start off with brown cow yogurt and some organic frozen berries. maybe some farm raised eggs cause I love eggs and some toast with German butter. Lunch can be a sandwich a real meaty sandwich lots of my favorite fixings. Dinner some meat and veggies or some lox aka smoked salmon with cream cheese on a bagel, I love those. Desert maybe a Brownie or 1 chocolate bar. Guilt free eating lost 10 pounds

Maitreya

Reaction score
So when people make meal plans, meal kits/bags, they also insulate themselves from hunger not just make sure they get enough protein. Whenever I run out of food/meals, I put myself at risk for cravings and then start eating the foods that produce the results I want the least.

So if I make sure I've prepped meals or snacks (trail mix, nuts, carrots, celery). It might not sound super tempting but if you schedule yourself to eat water dense foods like celery and carrots then you trick you stomach into feeling full before you feel hungry.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't diet, it ends up being really taxing and unessacary. I'm going to eat what I want and workout and not eat after 7:30 P. M. I eat a wide variety of foods. Usually in the morning I start off with brown cow yogurt and some organic frozen berries. maybe some farm raised eggs cause I love eggs and some toast with German butter. Lunch can be a sandwich a real meaty sandwich lots of my favorite fixings. Dinner some meat and veggies or some lox aka smoked salmon with cream cheese on a bagel, I love those. Desert maybe a Brownie or 1 chocolate bar. Guilt free eating lost 10 pounds
No offense, but aren't you trying to lose weight? I thought I read that from you in another thread.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't. I simply try to avoid it as much as possible.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get 2 cheat meals a week. But many times, I’ll just have a craving to get Chinese food and eat a whole bag of chips. What do you guys do about this? Cause I’d say being ripped and in shape is critical to being a Don Juan.
Get something healthy to nibble on, hell yesterday I bought a bag of pistachio and went through it more than a half, Chinese food ignore as much as possible for that sweet soy sauce in it.. I'm not as build up but I try to eat good food all the time,

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion some of the worst advice these days comes from people who claim they're eating whatever they want as long as they stop eating before (insert time here).

If you want an exceptionally built physique, you CANNOT eat whatever you want.
I agree with that sentiment for sure... I’m trying to get extremely chiseled. I think that two cheat meals a week is probably the best way to handle it. That and making sure that the healthy food you’re eating actually tastes good.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion some of the worst advice these days comes from people who claim they're eating whatever they want as long as they stop eating before (insert time here).

If you want an exceptionally built physique, you CANNOT eat whatever you want.
There are people who lost weight and got a nice physique eating McDonald. As long as I eat mindfully and maintain a caloric deficit, with some cardio I will be fine as well as others even though they might have a "healthy eating disorder" Orthrexia ?

My diet is far from eating anything I want, I eat mostly healthy like I explained, in the morning I have Brown Cow organic yogurt with frozen organic berries and some pastured raised brown eggs, for lunch maybe a sandwich and some tuna with ranch and some mexican style non gmo gluten free chips and feta cheese. for dinner a meal with meat and veggies or maybe an Italian beef with cheese or maybe 2 slice of pizza

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that sentiment for sure... I’m trying to get extremely chiseled. I think that two cheat meals a week is probably the best way to handle it. That and making sure that the healthy food you’re eating actually tastes good.
To me, if you're going to have a cheat meal, once you get to the point where you're going to eat the cheat meal, why not eat healthy instead? I mean if you got that far, just keep going.

When I used to run, that first half mile was almost the worst. If I was going to quit, I would have during that part. Once I got past that, I knew I was halfway to a mile, so that kept me going, then after a mile, I'd say crap let's get 2, then 3. I went 5 miles once. Every time I've ever ran anywhere, the first half mile was always super painful.

That's why I say just eat as healthy as humanly possible. Cheat meals come when they come, but if I'm simply aware, I can minimize it. That takes discipline, and discipline is what's it's about IMO. Learning to say no (even if it's part of the time).

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are people who lost weight and got a nice physique eating McDonald.
Some people chain smoke and live to be 98.

Eating McDonald's and smoking is still horrible health advice.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's impossible to eat entirely healthy. Your food is full of chemicals steriods and glyosphate. Tuna is considered healthy compared to red meat but it's full of mercury. Clean eating is a buzzword
And it's expensive as hell
No one should feel guilty for eating a comfortable food they enjoy once a day.

Do you know how many chemical reactions there are when you mix foods? Millions

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when people use this argument. The better word would be eating whole foods rather than process junk. I am a natural fatty. I love LOVE tasty food and feeling good. I live by an in n out in the street next to me and I crave it so bad. That fatty won't go away. But I know it will make me ffeel sluggish. I think everyone should have one day out of two months to splurge on whatever they want. But don't make it a habit. You truly are what you eat. Eat a perfectly healthy clean diet filled with veggies, healthy fats, good fish, and olive oil and you will have clean sustatined focus to make money which will buy your freedom and help you enjoy life to the fullest.
What makes you feel sluggish might not make another person feel sluggish

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I noticed on this board is a lot of dogma. You guys need to research more in depth. Reading a few articles doesn't give you a broad picture or health or nutrition