Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married game

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone actually really happily married and not married to some complete bytch?

I’ve been married before (but that fell apart because my ex actually developed schizophrenia and I couldn’t cope)

This one is going well.

Cue “she’s riding chads c0ck”

I loved this forum but a lot here should be taken with a pinch of sodium chloride.

Don’t get me wrong, I might be divorced in 20 years but who cares? Perhaps even post divorce I’d remarry someone 20 years younger.

All I’m saying is don’t buy the negativity. I could be dead in 5 years. My money don’t mean much in a grave.

Working on my first kid soon. At least fruitbat mark 2 will still be here in that scenario.

Peace

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. I see many "hater" type posts. There are definitely some sincere posters here but also quite a bunch who dislike reading success stories more than likely because things aren't going well for themselves.

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone actually really happily married and not married to some complete bytch?

I’ve been married before (but that fell apart because my ex actually developed schizophrenia and I couldn’t cope)

This one is going well.

Cue “she’s riding chads c0ck”

I loved this forum but a lot here should be taken with a pinch of sodium chloride.

Don’t get me wrong, I might be divorced in 20 years but who cares? Perhaps even post divorce I’d remarry someone 20 years younger.

All I’m saying is don’t buy the negativity. I could be dead in 5 years. My money don’t mean much in a grave.

Working on my first kid soon. At least fruitbat mark 2 will still be here in that scenario.

Peace
My previous partner and I were together for just over 10 years. It was somewhat difficult at first as we both had strong characters and ideas, but as the years passed we synchronised and were more than happy. She passed away and obviously I was devastated. Years went by and after playing around a bit, I met another woman who I regarded as a solid LTR. 3 years on and things are great.
Have a negative mindset and your life will turn out that way. Have a purely positive mindset and you will get crushed at some point. Have a sceptical + positive mindset and you have the best chance of success, not just with women, but in all walks of life.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am happy married to good woman , however I am keeping the frame in the relationship and never drop the ball.
Although I was very careful in my selection, I still think woman good/bad behavior depend on a big part on your game and your value.
Read the book "The way of Superior man", "The rationale male" and secondary "The way of men"

Things to not forget :
Dont forget you are the man which include :
1- keep having vision and mission outside of family world (which is world of women ) .
2- Stay in shape, and strong , most men just get fat and weak after marriage , that is why their value sexually drops so high, for me I am playing in gym plus doing boxing and that increased my confidence. I feel now I can beat any average or untrained guy , which itself make you feel masculine and manly .
3- Never tell her anything DHV (Demonstrate low value) , women dont like to her their man is weak, loser , coward, etc even if they feel it , it is not like saying it .
if interested in this subject I can write more

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My SO is pretty sane and level headed. Some of my co workers ..... Wow. Wives are facked up big time. I guess I got lucky

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My SO is pretty sane and level headed. Some of my co workers ..... Wow. Wives are facked up big time. I guess I got lucky
She probably hates those wives and thinks theyre pieces of shyt.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. Also many of the singles or divorced ones. They are wacked. I don’t even go to work functions much anymore. W has seen their drama side and we can’t be bothered.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She must have friends of the same mind.
Yes she does. Also very true.
The crazy ones attract more dumb crazed out women. Kind of normal par for the course.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she does. Also very true.
The crazy ones attract more dumb crazed out women. Kind of normal par for the course.
I was saying shes got stable supportive and loyal wife type friends.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a better man than the one she fell in love with, and hold her to the same standards. Of men filtered better and held women to a good set of standards, we would all be in a much better place.

I wouldnt ever say my marriage was bad, and my LTR is certainly even better than that. Much of the success in relationships is dependent on the leadership of the men, very similar to what David deida talks about in "the way of the superior man."

This occurs by balancing a number of things, especially these below.
1. Following your purpose. Too little is a lack of ambition, too much will make her resentful.
2. Being a rock in her life; strong and supportive. Too much is a supplicator or tyrant, too little will again make her resentful.
3. Staying true to your values. Too much or too little is like number 3.
4. Fvcking her real good. If you are amazing in the sack, I think this can actually keep a woman around for a long time, even if the other parts of your life are garbage.

Theres much more to these, but I would leave that to the writer to articulate it.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 years in with current girlfriend but probably doesn't count as we don't cohab. Although that is an achievement in itself

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I am happy married to good woman , however I am keeping the frame in the relationship and never drop the ball.
Although I was very careful in my selection, I still think woman good/bad behavior depend on a big part on your game and your value.
Read the book "The way of Superior man", "The rationale male" and secondary "The way of men"

Things to not forget :
Dont forget you are the man which include :
1- keep having vision and mission outside of family world (which is world of women ) .
2- Stay in shape, and strong , most men just get fat and weak after marriage , that is why their value sexually drops so high, for me I am playing in gym plus doing boxing and that increased my confidence. I feel now I can beat any average or untrained guy , which itself make you feel masculine and manly .
3- Never tell her anything DHV (Demonstrate low value) , women dont like to her their man is weak, loser , coward, etc even if they feel it , it is not like saying it .
if interested in this subject I can write more
The only guy who gets it.

You should post more.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha spoke too soon. Just come back from holiday with gf that I arranged and paid for of course. Had a sleepover on Tuesday night we talked all evening. Missed a message from the precious little queen on Friday night inviting me over and suddenly I don't pay her enough attention. Arrgh the game never ends.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My previous partner and I were together for just over 10 years. It was somewhat difficult at first as we both had strong characters and ideas, but as the years passed we synchronised and were more than happy. She passed away and obviously I was devastated. Years went by and after playing around a bit, I met another woman who I regarded as a solid LTR. 3 years on and things are great.
Have a negative mindset and your life will turn out that way. Have a purely positive mindset and you will get crushed at some point. Have a sceptical + positive mindset and you have the best chance of success, not just with women, but in all walks of life.
I’m so sorry to hear that pal. Must have been absolutely horrible to lose her.

I’m a real advocate of stoicism, and here’s a quote from the king, Marcus Aurelius:

Objective judgement - now, at this very moment.
Unselfish action - now, at this very moment.
Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment.

I think that gets to the nub of what you are saying.

Cheers.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a better man than the one she fell in love with, and hold her to the same standards. Of men filtered better and held women to a good set of standards, we would all be in a much better place.

I wouldnt ever say my marriage was bad, and my LTR is certainly even better than that. Much of the success in relationships is dependent on the leadership of the men, very similar to what David deida talks about in "the way of the superior man."

This occurs by balancing a number of things, especially these below.
1. Following your purpose. Too little is a lack of ambition, too much will make her resentful.
2. Being a rock in her life; strong and supportive. Too much is a supplicator or tyrant, too little will again make her resentful.
3. Staying true to your values. Too much or too little is like number 3.
4. Fvcking her real good. If you are amazing in the sack, I think this can actually keep a woman around for a long time, even if the other parts of your life are garbage.

Theres much more to these, but I would leave that to the writer to articulate it.
I really like this, but it has to be said. You don’t have to be a superman. Just be cool.

I’ve made plenty of errors but we’ve bonded now. I think once you’ve bonded, it becomes a different story.

My wife is not perfect and she knows it. Neither am I . I think if you’re with major league women, legitimate 9 or 10 you have to be on your toes. Personally, I’d rather take a more average girl to not make my like a living hell.

What’s served me well is just not listening to her shyt and getting on with your life regardless. There’s also a lot to be said about loyalty. It’s not important to a 9 or a 10 but your everyday decent woman is just as scared of abandonment and loneliness as anyone else.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha spoke too soon. Just come back from holiday with gf that I arranged and paid for of course. Had a sleepover on Tuesday night we talked all evening. Missed a message from the precious little queen on Friday night inviting me over and suddenly I don't pay her enough attention. Arrgh the game never ends.
Haha. The one I get is “we’re not a good match” which is countered with “sorry you feel like that. Perhaps this is a bad idea because I’d hate to be with you if you thought like that”

Seems to shut it down pretty quick!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like this, but it has to be said. You don’t have to be a superman. Just be cool.

I’ve made plenty of errors but we’ve bonded now. I think once you’ve bonded, it becomes a different story.

My wife is not perfect and she knows it. Neither am I . I think if you’re with major league women, legitimate 9 or 10 you have to be on your toes. Personally, I’d rather take a more average girl to not make my like a living hell.

What’s served me well is just not listening to her shyt and getting on with your life regardless. There’s also a lot to be said about loyalty. It’s not important to a 9 or a 10 but your everyday decent woman is just as scared of abandonment and loneliness as anyone else.
Ahhh... So the 9's and 10's are the AMSes of the female world. Abundance and entitlement mentalities.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. When I turned up yesterday she had cooked dinner and was slinking around in a little silk Robe with frilly panties peeking out. I did make it through dinner but we were very late to our movie. Probably just wanted some drama and reassurance.

Anyway while all the s*** was going on yesterday I still worked out washed the car and fixed a window. The biggest drama of the day was the window drilling iron window frames no fun.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happily married, she gets it. I have always held the control (without controlling her of course). My game is just being myself, I'm not a jealous type, she knows I strike fast and have no problem with getting quality women, after all it's how we ended up together. I also work out, am well built and quite literally look 15 yrs younger than I am.