Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson: Pickup artists are psychopaths

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that with all those feminine traits you've learnt, you would hv picked up on it early rather then endure it throughout ur multiple LTR's of BPD women....

I'm so sorry for you.

All that rants and hate...I must hv misunderstood you.

Now how may Spaz assist in ur recovery ?

I'll take the initiative to recommend checking for low T and don't forget to get ur balls checked for any physical underdevelopment there too.

Wishing you the best of luck buddy !
How about you get your vagina checked by your gynecologist and stop arguing with all the posters and spamming this site with feminist drivel?

You’re the biggest feminist troll this site has ever seen your profile pic says it all

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For formerly unsuccessful men, I find absolutely nothing wrong in their attempts to get better and in trying what has worked for others.
I am all in favor of emulating successful men. Problem is, PUA gurus tend to think most successful men are psychopaths, and that nothing will get a woman wetter than a psychopath. Read Heartiste for someone who really pushes the psychopath agenda. I have no doubt that many psychopaths are successful with women, but I don't believe all psychopaths are successful with women, nor do I believe that all men who are successful with women are psychopaths. Far from it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I I have no doubt that many psychopaths are successful with women, but I don't believe all psychopaths are successful with women, nor do I believe that all men who are successful with women are psychopaths.
Here is the point. There is something inherent in some successful (with women) psychopaths and that is also inherent in some successful men. Those effective traits are extracted by PUAs and used to lay women. The use of those effective traits in itself does not render one to be a psychopath nor a psychopath fan. I call that being aware and understanding and employing distinctions using critical thinking.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I am all in favor of emulating successful men. Problem is, PUA gurus tend to think most successful men are psychopaths, and that nothing will get a woman wetter than a psychopath. Read Heartiste for someone who really pushes the psychopath agenda. I have no doubt that many psychopaths are successful with women, but I don't believe all psychopaths are successful with women, nor do I believe that all men who are successful with women are psychopaths. Far from it.
If deception is the defining criterion of psychopathy then by definition every single woman is a psychopath. This is the point that I made earlier. Women, in their everyday normal behavior, seek to deceive the world around them about their fertility. Through use of makeup, shoes, hair extensions, plastic surgery, colored contacts colors and clothing that give the illusion of thinness, they attempt to fool men and fellow women about their sexual desirability.

Just about everything women do is designed to deceive. Yet Peterson makes no mention of this. Because he is a politically correct jerkoff who benefits financially and in terms of self aggrandizement by pursuing the destruction of western civilization.

PUA's in this sense, throw back in women's face the same con women pursue for daily benefit and pleasure: the con. But PUA is a short con, being a woman is the long con.

Jordan's got a buttplug up his ass. It'll be a fine day when he disappears from the scene. No one will miss him.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If deception is the defining criterion of psychopathy then by definition every single woman is a psychopath. This is the point that I made earlier. Women, in their everyday normal behavior, seek to deceive the world around them about their fertility. Through use of makeup, shoes, hair extensions, plastic surgery, colored contacts colors and clothing that give the illusion of thinness, they attempt to fool men and fellow women about their sexual desirability.

Just about everything women do is designed to deceive. Yet Peterson makes no mention of this. Because he is a politically correct jerkoff who benefits financially and in terms of self aggrandizement by pursuing the destruction of western civilization.

PUA's in this sense, throw back in women's face the same con women pursue for daily benefit and pleasure: the con. But PUA is a short con, being a woman is the long con.

Jordan's got a buttplug up his ass. It'll be a fine day when he disappears from the scene. No one will miss him.
Finally something we agree on NN.

Terms like "psychopath" are thrown around to shame weaker men to continue being weak. I actually applaud these men for DOING something about it rather than pointing outward and making excuses for their deficiencies.

Does anyone here know what a psychopath truly entails:

1. Superficial charm and glibness
    [*]Inflated sense of self-worth
    [*]Constant need for stimulation
    [*]Lying pathologically
    [*]Conning others; being manipulative
    [*]Lack of remorse or guilt
    [*]Shallow emotions
    [*]Callousness; lack of empathy
    [*]Using others (a parasitic lifestyle)
    [*]Poor control over behavior
    [*]Promiscuous sexual behavior
    [*]Behavioral problems early in life
    [*]Lack of realistic, long-term goals
    [*]Being impulsive
    [*]Being irresponsible
    [*]Blaming others and refusing to accept responsibility
    [*]Having several marital relationships
    [*]Delinquency when young
    [*]Revocation of conditional release
    [*]Criminal acts in several realms (criminal versatility)

The bolded items are what most successful PUAs dont have, which is 65% of the list. LOL. While there are some certain similarities, PUAs certainly don't exhibit all the above traits, particularly No. 15 "being irresponsible." IF PUAs were irresponsible, they would be not be in the business of trying to get better in an organized way.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD is a condition created in childhood you uneducated fool, mr I supervise 10,000 employees
you are aware mr supervisor, having 10k peeps under you means nothing on this discussion, and the fact you keep bringing it up as something to respect you seen forced, no one cares what you do in life, and I don't know about you, but during my time on work, I had to save my boss/supervisor ass several times for his incompetence, even when he didn't like me but couldn't fire me, since I was not under his direct supervision, more then one person too, so saying you ahve people under you means sh!t, and don't even garner respect, I would even say you are not a respectfull person to keep attacking one person over and over and not even consider both Spaz and peterson could be right

pua is a tactic of making yourself seen as something you are not, its a good start, if you was never done anything like this, and spend most of your time studying/working, even mroe if you are smart, why? smart people tend to use what he seen work and what don't and make use of it, the geek kid spend most of his time on school and home over parties, he have not background to even start, so pua serve as this, but if you really want to have success, not only with woman, but in social settings, with is necessary for bussiness, then you have to evolve in something we can be seen as solid, not manipulation.

but if you also understand where this peterson want to do you can see how he is doing here, he want men be men and don't need to use pua/tricks to sell thenself then later fall flat for lack of learning and evolving past the pua, stop the act and be a men

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Finally something we agree on NN.

Terms like "psychopath" are thrown around to shame weaker men to continue being weak. I actually applaud these men for DOING something about it rather than pointing outward and making excuses for their deficiencies.

Does anyone here know what a psychopath truly entails:

The bolded items are what most successful PUAs dont have, which is 65% of the list. LOL. While there are some certain similarities, PUAs certainly don't exhibit all the above traits, particularly No. 15 "being irresponsible." IF PUAs were irresponsible, they would be not be in the business of trying to get better in an organized way.
Fck off weirdo.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are aware mr supervisor, having 10k peeps under you means nothing on this discussion, and the fact you keep bringing it up as something to respect you seen forced, no one cares what you do in life, and I don't know about you, but during my time on work, I had to save my boss/supervisor ass several times for his incompetence, even when he didn't like me but couldn't fire me, since I was not under his direct supervision, more then one person too, so saying you ahve people under you means sh!t, and don't even garner respect, I would even say you are not a respectfull person to keep attacking one person over and over and not even consider both Spaz and peterson could be right

pua is a tactic of making yourself seen as something you are not, its a good start, if you was never done anything like this, and spend most of your time studying/working, even mroe if you are smart, why? smart people tend to use what he seen work and what don't and make use of it, the geek kid spend most of his time on school and home over parties, he have not background to even start, so pua serve as this, but if you really want to have success, not only with woman, but in social settings, with is necessary for bussiness, then you have to evolve in something we can be seen as solid, not manipulation.

but if you also understand where this peterson want to do you can see how he is doing here, he want men be men and don't need to use pua/tricks to sell thenself then later fall flat for lack of learning and evolving past the pua, stop the act and be a men
What are you even talking about and why do you keep calling me mr supervisor lmao

Some of the posters on this site are getting more and more retarded no wonder all the good posters leave.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@longtail is this about your disappearance following my tinder challenge call out last night?

@LARaiders85 Im not concerned about labels, which you seem to ascribe to as reasons to act/not to act in many of your posts. I’m only interested in what works most effectively which serves both you and the other party. Consider, if you are not inciting desire in her, you are not serving her effectively either.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
@longtail is this about your disappearance following my tinder challenge call out last night?

@LARaiders85 Im not concerned about labels, which you seem to ascribe to as reasons to act/not to act in many of your posts. I’m only interested in what works most effectively which serves both you and the other party. Consider, if you are not inciting desire in her, you are not serving her effectively either.
Only legit proof is pictures of yourself out on dates with the women from the dating apps.

Anyone can screen shot a persons dating account and say they are talking.

Anyone can google a hot woman picture and say they dated her.

Anyone can use a fake text message generator to pretend to be having a conversation with someone else.

Tinder bots exist and contact men. They are model looking bots. Not real women.

I dont know what your trying to prove with being fake.

You should have pictures of yourself with these women or else it means nothing.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Only legit proof is pictures of yourself out on dates with the women from the dating apps.

Anyone can screen shot a persons dating account and say they are talking.

Anyone can google a hot woman picture and say they dated her.

Anyone can use a fake text message generator to pretend to be having a conversation with someone else.

Tinder bots exist and contact men. They are model looking bots. Not real women.

I dont know what your trying to prove with being fake.

You should have pictures of yourself with these women or else it means nothing.
Guru100 is a certifiable troll. He claims to be 50 years old pulling 23 year old models on tinder. Just let that jerkoff be a hero in his delusional mind.

LOL, enjoy sucking your own c0ck in your mom's basement. Everyone knows you're a 100% fake poser on the internet. If you were getting laid like a rock star like you claim you wouldn't have been sh1tposting non stop on sosuave for 12 straight years. :)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm let’s see: is it Tenacity, BlueAlpha or NN—or all the same person?

Attack of the trolls. How pathetic can this get, lol

Tell you what big guy, are up for a Wager?

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
Guru100 is a certifiable troll. He claims to be 50 years old pulling 23 year old models on tinder. Just let that jerkoff be a hero in his delusional mind.

LOL, enjoy sucking your own c0ck in your mom's basement. Everyone knows you're a 100% fake poser on the internet. If you were getting laid like a rock star like you claim you wouldn't have been sh1tposting non stop on sosuave for 12 straight years. :)
I dont know either but he might be the guy who @bigdave17 said is a 9+ male model that gets top quality women constantly off dating apps by just saying hi. Dave said they are friends. I told dave since he cant get anyone to respond to him and he claims dating apps are all about looks he should ask to borrow his friends pictures to use instead to see if his theory was correct.

Bigdave17 ignored me after several suggestions to use his 9+ so suave friends pictures and disappeared from the challenge. Weird

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know either but he might be the guy who @bigdave17 said is a 9+ male model that gets top quality women constantly off dating apps by just saying hi. Dave said they are friends. I told dave since he cant get anyone to respond to him and he claims dating apps are all about looks he should ask to borrow his friends pictures to use instead to see if his theory was correct.

Bigdave17 ignored me after several suggestions to use his 9+ so suave friends pictures and disappeared from the challenge. Weird
I think he's posted some "text messages" of supposed conversations between himself and his harem of 9's and 10's in New York City lol.

I might have him mixed up with flowtheory since their avatars are so similar.

These claims are 100% impossible to verify. The only way is to videotape the interactions. Anything else can be photoshopped or just flat out ripped off from other sources on the interwebz. The gullibility of people on this forum is hard to fathom. They'll fall for just about anything.

Common sense says anyone who has a harem of 9's and 10's in NYC and lives a baller lifestyle wouldn't be sh1tposting on sosuave night and day for 12 years straight.

Conclusion: I am 100% certain flowtheory/guru1000 is a certifiable fraud.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
I think he's posted some "text messages" of supposed conversations between himself and his harem of 9's and 10's in New York City lol.

I might have him mixed up with flowtheory since their avatars are so similar.

These claims are 100% impossible to verify. The only way is to videotape the interactions. Anything else can be photoshopped or just flat out ripped off from other sources on the interwebz. The gullibility of people on this forum is hard to fathom. They'll fall for just about anything.

Common sense says anyone who has a harem of 9's and 10's in NYC and lives a baller lifestyle wouldn't be sh1tposting on sosuave night and day for 12 years straight.

Conclusion: I am 100% certain flowtheory/guru1000 is a certifiable fraud.

I dont know what flowtheory is. I just dont understand how a man can be so desperate for women that he would resort to faking conversations with pictures and people who never met or know him. Then seek attention from that fakeness on a forum. For 12 years???

The internet has been known to attract weirdos of all kinds tho.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very notion that you challenge the authenticity of these texts or emails demonstrate that you are so far outside the realm of 8s/9s, that any purported messages with young 8s or 9s from others is an automatic fabrication or fantasy.

Your accusations are simply are a reflection of your thought process, manifested by your results. Any man who has his fair share of hot women would least think of these messages being inauthentic as these messages would be so commonplace, it would be rather odd for it not to occur or to think otherwise.

We just need to read your words to KNOW who you are.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
The very notion that you challenge the authenticity of these texts or emails demonstrate that you are so far outside the realm of 8s/9s, that any purported messages with young 8s or 9s from others is an automatic fabrication or fantasy.

Your accusations are simply are a reflection of your thought process, manifested by your results. Any man who has his fair share of hot women would least think of these messages being inauthentic as these messages would be so commonplace, it would be rather odd for it not to occur or to think otherwise.

We just need to read your words to KNOW who you are.
LMFAO!!!!!! You are totally hilarious. Awesome!

So, you are mid to late 40's and you have a harem of 23-25 year old hotties in NYC that you collected off tinder. Is that your claim?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!! You are totally hilarious. Awesome!

So, you are mid to late 40's and you have a harem of 23-25 year old hotties in NYC that you collected off tinder. Is that your claim?
So you duck my Tinder challenge in your area with hot women in your age group. Is that your claim?

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
So you duck my Tinder challenge in your area with hot women in your age group. Is that your claim?
So you duck my challenge to travel to a city with my parameters and you post your results? Is that your claim?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you duck my challenge to travel to a city with my parameters and you post your results? Is that your claim?
Run along now little guy. When those peanuts between your legs blossom, reach out, and we'll knock out this Tinder challenge in less than 48 hours.