Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Our Pets

JimTheborg

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't even know that we have a pet section 'till now. I own a Pomeranian named Kash. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this critter. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet treats, a chillow, a few chew toys, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, only hairier and naughtier.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't even know that we have a pet section 'till now. I own a Pomeranian named Kash. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this critter. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet treats, a chillow, a few chew toys, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, only hairier and naughtier.

Are you sure that's a Pomeranian? I thought they had long mains and smaller faces.

I had a pet rock when I was a kid but it ran away. That's what my parents told me anyways.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the posts on this thread are by bots. The OP is a bot. Then when the thread gets replies, new bots join in. Web forums with human generated content are eventually going to become as rare as human driven cars

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the posts on this thread are by bots. The OP is a bot. Then when the thread gets replies, new bots join in. Web forums with human generated content are eventually going to become as rare as human driven cars
I see. I guess the bots are more engaging than some humans around here...