Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nose ring

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't weaken the strength of the red flag indicator.

Perhaps it is because more women are becoming unworthy of investment?
Unworthiness seems to grow with age (and i dont mean look wise) and their men count.

I think that after a certain age, the only unjaded women are the one coming out of a long ltr.
Usualy lower count andnit make a difference

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unworthiness seems to grow with age (and i dont mean look wise) and their men count.

I think that after a certain age, the only unjaded women are the one coming out of a long ltr.
Usualy lower count andnit make a difference
Count if sexual partners is one of the only clear cut indicators for future behavior. The less partners, the more likely to pair bond (and quicker). The more partners the harder it is in every single stage of a relationship.

The hard part is a woman will never tell you how many people she has ****ed. You must pay special attention to her actions, they will tell you. Experienced men pick up on these actions exceptionally well, and can tell very early on if it’s time to eject or not.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count if sexual partners is one of the only clear cut indicators for future behavior. The less partners, the more likely to pair bond (and quicker). The more partners the harder it is in every single stage of a relationship.

The hard part is a woman will never tell you how many people she has ****ed. You must pay special attention to her actions, they will tell you. Experienced men pick up on these actions exceptionally well, and can tell very early on if it’s time to eject or not.
In a way thats why women recently out of a relationship is often better or younger women.

At my age 38 i feel like.my best bet is women getting out of long ltr without kids .
I look younger than my age and i know i can score.much younger but id have to go real young to get low count unless LTR.

I wonder what signs a man can use to spot jaded women.

Party too much
Lots of orbiters ?
Whats else?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've fvcked a couple of women with extra tats and body piercings.

The only difference is they were sluttier and crazier. I prefer women with cleaner bodies.
Good for you danger.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And good for you for taking the slutty crazy ones. I'll be sure to leave them for you.
I can handle all types of women.

They all end up doing what Spaz wants.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When you finally get bored with quantity you will filter out the $hit ones.
If a man can't inspire and take a leadership role with a particular woman, then he should filter her out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some people are worth leading. Some are not.

The same goes for women. Don't waste your time on $hit women.
Under my sphere of influence, ur $hit women becomes great women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No amount of influence makes a fat slutty girl worth much to me.

If fat, ugly, slutty, crazy women are your cup of tea, all power to you!
The topic is about ring and tattooed women.

Nevertheless I lead all type of women in real life. It's easy for me.

And I can understand why its hard for you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I understand why you hate me. I don't need to settle for the trash women you like and you are jealous of it.
No need to get emotional and then disgrace yourself further into delusions.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit hijacking my thread, you maniacs! :p

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mean I understand this trend among guys to grow their beard, many women love it and it surely doesnt make a man sick or repulsive while in 5 minutes you can get rid of everything...when it comes of women instead they actively do stuff which is repulsive to most men, they are basically
Basically it's down to 2 things

1. Many women are far too prideful/feminist to ever admit to caring about what men think or attracting them. A similar phenomena to a man not wanting to learn how to dance because it's "gay" even though it'd help him slay pvssy more than working on his car would.

2. What women like and care about is vastly different than what men do. Women are far more likely to get caught up trying to impress and one up each other over caring about men. This leads them to not care about what men would like in favor of following dumb trends or making fashion statements that get them a "yasss queen slay!" From their friends. Also doing the things men would like would probably make other girls call them a slvt 24/7.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are running out of flags. Lol
Fml
No datable women anymore.
Just need FWB i guess
Well yeah, if you turn every random minor red flag into an instant dealbreaker you'll run into this problem

But red flags are only supposed to put you on guard and plenty of them amount to "10% more of a chance she might do something worse in the future"

You can't go around expecting perfection, seek flaws you can handle/deal with.