Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will get professional pics done and you can tweak it but no bet

is 90% attractiveness on PF enough to get dates with 8/10s my age?
The way this works Dave is each of these questions that you have we will have to wager on. This will keep both you and I invested in the subject.

Unfortunately, as you bet against yourself every day with women, you will have to continue betting against yourself until your self-confidence manifests.

If you want help, this is likely your only shot. If you change your mind, wish to bet, and want to proceed ... let me know.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Awww... dave, who makes over 180k and is very attractive won't take a simple $100 bet?

i don't want to bet against myself

@guru1000 if you really want, I'll pay you to help me

also will you explain the key to great pics please?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently lots of chicks looking for sugar daddys
He sounds ok...give him a chance! Perhaps because women ask him about his classic cars or something he thinks they're after his money? So don't bring that up. I'd swipe right, then wait until tomorrow (but before the 24hr expiration) and start off with 'Hi there Will :) how's your week been? any fun plans for the weekend?'

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
few tidbits? i hate vegans and I'm not into women who don't workout. I want somebody who will workout with me for 2 hours and then eat a giant steak dinner with me. Men are the ones who generally have to compromise a lot. I'm a 7.5 face and 9 body and i have to date women who are 6 face and 5 body. The women with 9 bodies online are wanting movie stars and professional athletes.

What you said there is mostly nonsense. My pics are rated around a 7 to 7.5/10, I'm very successful and all my messages are very thoughtful/intelligent messages...nothing crude or awkward and I'm still getting very little interest. I have a very cute blonde lawyer responding to me right now but i think its only because i messaged her something pretty funny. I'm sure once she's bored with me, she'll go away. I've had 2 women interested in going out with me but neither is really above a 6 to 6.5. The female version of me has a billion suitors realistically
If you truly are a 7.5 face/ 9 body then you aren’t putting yourself out there enough. Approach more women. People have rated me an 8 in terms of looks and bod. I have no problems pulling attractive women when I put in effort. When I dont, I get nothing. You need to have one thing that makes you stand out from the rest. For me, it’s my sarcasm. It’s what has gotten me laid so many times and it fits in well with being cawkey

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sounds ok...give him a chance! Perhaps because women ask him about his classic cars or something he thinks they're after his money? So don't bring that up. I'd swipe right, then wait until tomorrow (but before the 24hr expiration) and start off with 'Hi there Will :) how's your week been? any fun plans for the weekend?'
Lol, I swyped right but, tbh with you, the ones who put stuff like that in their profiles are the ones who proceed with so much caution that they won't open up. Keeping your guard up usually leads to a very dry conversation.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I swyped right but, tbh with you, the ones who put stuff like that in their profiles are the ones who proceed with so much caution that they won't open up. Keeping your guard up usually leads to a very dry conversation.
Now you know how we feel when women are guarded and just won't get nekkid! lol But seriously, you never know until you try.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If you truly are a 7.5 face/ 9 body then you aren’t putting yourself out there enough. Approach more women. People have rated me an 8 in terms of looks and bod. I have no problems pulling attractive women when I put in effort. When I dont, I get nothing. You need to have one thing that makes you stand out from the rest. For me, it’s my sarcasm. It’s what has gotten me laid so many times and it fits in well with being cawkey

I don't know why I'm so incredibly negative/hopeless man

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting someone good can take a long time

You need to be more patient, you make me think of a single women that in her 30s and just notice that she nwed to find someone asap if she ever want to have children.

There is no biological clock on you.
You have alot of time to get there so take your time and meet/date women even if your inetrest level is not real high still do it.

It will teach you alot and you will grow from there

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way you can be in sales.

The best I can offer, focus on going on as many dates as possible. Forget the quality, start with quantity. We have to pump your confidence first. I want you to go on at least 50 first dates in the next 6 months. This is all a numbers game. Every date gets you closer to your goal. Right now it doesn’t sound like you’re being a man of action.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No way you can be in sales.

The best I can offer, focus on going on as many dates as possible. Forget the quality, start with quantity. We have to pump your confidence first. I want you to go on at least 50 first dates in the next 6 months. This is all a numbers game. Every date gets you closer to your goal. Right now it doesn’t sound like you’re being a man of action.

lol

dude I would murder somebody to get 1 date with a quality girl. You're talking about 60 dates? You might as well tell poverty Ethiopians who haven't eaten in weeks to focus on 6 meals a day