Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ages of women a man chases throughout his life

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Its hard to say I guess its an instinctual thing, their fertility and youth turns on certain parts of my brain and I get more excited overall.

The only thing good of older women is that their desperation pushes them hard to do their best to give pleasure to the them to have him stick around, I see no other pro.

I surely dont believe that bullsh1t that "experienced" women know better how to give pleasure...its me sticking my d1ck inside them not them dancing in the clouds, plus banging something precious and in demand gives me even more satisfaction just like the fact to know that we banging cause of physical attraction instead of needs to pair.
Completely agree.

And anyone who believes otherwise is a noob motherfvcker who believes too much stories from mommy, aunty, movies and a whole bunch of older feminine crap to remain viable.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biological instinct is to chase youth in a woman.

Anything else is pure feminine imperative programing that stuck inside your brain.
There’s no biological instinct to chase teenagers like some of you jokers are arguing. Peak woman is 21-25.

Then again, the women I talk to usually have some color, thus age more gracefully.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There’s no biological instinct to chase teenagers like some of you jokers are arguing. Peak woman is 21-25.

Then again, the women I talk to usually have some color, thus age more gracefully.
You trying to convince me something that I'm really good at ?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Full of crap. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Instinct is to chase ass, boobs, and a nice pair of legs. Your brain is telling you go young because you associate pulling young women with your own self worth. Let’s not confuse this with anything else.
Thats the same comment I would expect from a middle aged woman, to deny reality when it comes of fertility then referring to something psychological about the poster.

Sure go tell a doctor that a mature woman can give birth to kids the same way a young one would, even if she succeeds there are some many things that could go wrong...do you think our instinct doesnt register such fact?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To pursue pure biological instinct would be to fvck girls young enough to send you to prison for a really long time.

20 somethings are pretty, but their interests tend to be making babies, or raising the ones they already have, neither of which interest me.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure go tell a doctor that a mature woman can give birth to kids the same way a young one would, even if she succeeds there are some many things that could go wrong...do you think our instinct doesnt register such fact?
Peak woman is 21-25. They’re not even fully developed until the 20s. If you want to chase teens that’s on you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peak woman is 21-25. They’re not even fully developed until the 20s. If you want to chase teens that’s on you.
We were talking about women in their mid 30s (as u can read in my post in the previous page), I dont consider a 21-25 yrs old girl to be mature or old.

Anyway nice attempt and nice reframing, too bad it didnt work right?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were talking about women in their mid 30s (as u can read in my post in the previous page), I dont consider a 21-25 yrs old girl to be mature or old.

Anyway nice attempt and nice reframing, too bad it didnt work right?
Nope, nice try. Please quote anyone who suggested women in their mid thirties were ideal for making babies.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, nice try. Please quote anyone who suggested women in their mid thirties were ideal for making babies.
they are not ideal although the babies are the prize not the man,I think the girls in their 20s see the man as their prize for a time then when age catches up with them their arrogance in spinning plates and playing head games come to nothing and they get angry by their late 30s nothing been achieved.. its like men who wonder why nothing happens to them its because they dont try. same for the girls except they dont learn.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HERE THE STORY OF OUR CONVO in where no one accused you of saying that mid 30s are ideal to make kids, you either cant read or are in a disperate attempt to reframe...

I'm in my early 30s, Im already unable to have a satisfactory sex session with a girl my age.

I had plenty of girls in their early 20s even in my late 20s and I can tell you that they smell and taste different than older girls, even my d1ck has a different reaction.

I dont consider for anything intimate women above 35, its not my choice its just my instict and deeper brain taking over.

I tried to have sex with girls my age but no sign of wild libido, only the minimum to have an erection and do it...even after I cvm it takes forever to be ready again while with younger ones only a couple of minutes.
Its hard to say I guess its an instinctual thing, their fertility and youth turns on certain parts of my brain and I get more excited overall.

The only thing good of older women is that their desperation pushes them hard to do their best to give pleasure to the them to have him stick around, I see no other pro.

I surely dont believe that bullsh1t that "experienced" women know better how to give pleasure...its me sticking my d1ck inside them not them dancing in the clouds, plus banging something precious and in demand gives me even more satisfaction just like the fact to know that we banging cause of physical attraction instead of needs to pair.
HERE WHAT YOU SAID QUOTING ME

Full of crap. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Instinct is to chase ass, boobs, and a nice pair of legs. Your brain is telling you go young because you associate pulling young women with your own self worth. Let’s not confuse this with anything else.
I guess my message was pretty clear given that many users agreed with me and some openly attacked your post where you called my opinion "full of crap"....and you are reframing again saying that I accused you of something I didnt.

Again nice try going full SJW and dont forget to vote for hillary again next time ;)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my message was pretty clear given that many users agreed with me and some openly attacked your post where you called my opinion "full of crap"....and you are reframing again saying that I accused you of something I didnt.
Let me reiterate the exact line I was referring to:

I'm in my early 30s, Im already unable to have a satisfactory sex session with a girl my age.
I dont consider for anything intimate women above 35, its not my choice its just my instict and deeper brain taking over.
This is hot garbage. You citation of instinct is either flawed or a lie. You don't magically become unable to screw women that reach their mid 30s. Instinct says, if you find a nice piece of ass with nice legs, you're going to try to stick your **** in her. That switch in your "deeper brain" is trying to sound self-important. It would be fair to say you aren't as attracted to women of a certain age, but don't try to make it seem like if a cougar that looks like Jennifer Lopez hopped in your bed you'd reject her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me reiterate the exact line I was referring to:

This is hot garbage. You citation of instinct is either flawed or a lie. You don't magically become unable to screw women that reach their mid 30s. Instinct says, if you find a nice piece of ass with nice legs, you're going to try to stick your **** in her. That switch in your "deeper brain" is trying to sound self-important. It would be fair to say you aren't as attracted to women of a certain age, but don't try to make it seem like if a cougar that looks like Jennifer Lopez hopped in your bed you'd reject her.
Hey werent you referring to girls 21-25 only 2 posts ago and now being called out with quotes...magically referring to girl mid30s?

Remind me of NPC (non playing character) when you select a different line triggering a different answer :D