Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The caravan

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Another discussion abt who has lesser pigmentation?

Lmao

Some people just need more education.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Diversity means chasing down the last white person. At least tgat is how it is being applied, regardless of how YOU define it.

2. Based on the above, ALL white nations you mention are under assault with the intention of annihilating them (Except Russia, which refuses the poz and thus must be destroyed militarily).

3. However, each of those white tribes you mention have the right to self-determination.

4. You didn't rope a dope $hit. You tried to peel the onion down a layer to National level and I soundly trounced your argument there too.

At the end of the day, you can throw down any and every definition you want, but the right to self-determinations by race and nations is absolute.

To deny that to any people is to subjugate them. Refusing to be subjugated does not equal "supremacy".
If you don't think the various nations of Europe are diverse, look again. You are allowing "diversity" to be defined for you by leftists. But that's semantics. Even the white people in the US are different from each other in many ways.

As for your points on rights, if that's what you believe, okay then. I didn't use the word "supremacy." Anyway, we disagree. I'm not the run-to-government-for-protection type, but to each his own.

logicallefty

Reaction score
2. Who gives a $hit what the caravan thinks. They have no right to enter this Nation.
Nope, no right to come in the manner in which they are attempting to do. But if they want to come in legally, they are welcome.

Hypothetically speaking, for those who think our borders should be wide open, I ask this: Would you be Ok with letting folks cross the border ilegally and come stay at your house rent free? Eat your food? Sleep under the same roof as your wife and kids? Be in your home with your wives and kids while you are out working. Being in your home enjoying your TV Internnet etc. when you are working and wish you were home? If you would truly be OK with this scenerio, and be willing to host some of these people in your home free of charge, then nobody should ever give you any grief about wanting them to come into our country. Because if your home isn't open to them, where are they going to go?