Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The caravan

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an invasion. They are coming to pillage, which is what invaders do.
Pillage is what the Ottomans did when they took Constantinople. These people are trying to squeeze out a living, whether you agree with their actions or not. They're making what they see as the best risk/reward decision. Most actions in life and history aren't some grand dramatic gesture. They're usually people facing a choice and making it, in this case accepting that the worst likely consequences are arrest and/or deportation. If a person is willing to accept that, wherever they're coming from must truly be a drag.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an invasion. They are coming to pillage, which is what invaders do.
If you would pick your own lettuce and clean your own hotel rooms, then you might have some credibility. But you want to enjoy the fruits and luxuries from migrant labor while villianizing them at the same time. Great Leader is another fine example. He stuffs his face with McDonalds sandwiches, with lettuce picked by migrants, and then he calls them demonic invaders with his next breath. You don't get to exploit people and curse them at the same time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are throwing rocks at police and refusing refugee status in the first country they come to, then they are not seeking "a living".
To be honest, I haven't seen any of the footage or read the news about this. So you are telling me they are in the act of crossing the border and throwing rocks at our police? What's the point? I'm familiar with Vietnam and the Soviets in Afghanistan, and the Ewoks, but those were occupied countries fighting for their being. Why would these people (wherever they're from) take on the USA with rocks?

Billtx49

Reaction score
To be honest, I haven't seen any of the footage or read the news about this. So you are telling me they are in the act of crossing the border and throwing rocks at our police? What's the point? I'm familiar with Vietnam and the Soviets in Afghanistan, and the Ewoks, but those were occupied countries fighting for their being. Why would these people (wherever they're from) take on the USA with rocks?
I believe the rock incident happened at the southern Mexico border, but it does illustrate
some of the male migrants mentality regarding violence.
US media didn’t really cover it because they’re supposed to be women and kids, etc.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong.

You limit urself as a rightist and others like BB has limited himself as a leftist.

I am limitless. Boundless in my thoughts and that's why a great motherfvcker who does as he pleases.[/

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think Soros is funding the caravan, but nobody could have paid the rock throwers, right? Maybe they paid the police to harass them into throwing rocks. It is too valuable of a propaganda talking point to assume there is not money behind it somewhere.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More accusations with no proof.

Do you have any evidence? Or will it be the usual nothing?
Says the man who accuses the mail bomber of working for the cia, soros of funding the caravan, and the media being a giant conspiracy against republicans....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were throwing rocks at the Mexican police.

The reason CNN, MSNBC and other networks are called fake news is because they will not cover such things.

http://time.com/5438268/mexican-police-block-new-migrant-caravan/

These are why Trump said to consider rocks thrown at our troops the same as a rifle. The context of course was not included when fake news tried to make it sound like Trump wanted to "shoot the helpess refugees".

You literally cannot trust a single thing by these yellow journalist networks.
I see. Maybe Trump should get around to building that wall he promised.

U

user43770

I see. Maybe Trump should get around to building that wall he promised.
If only he was king lol. We might actually see some progress.

IMO we're all fvcked. Every politician is in somebody's pocket, and they all want to sell us down the road. Except maybe Trump.

Sam, I would tell you to stay in Europe, but you're liable to be overrun there, too.

At least we have guns in America :)

U

user43770

Says the man who accuses the mail bomber of working for the cia, soros of funding the caravan, and the media being a giant conspiracy against republicans....
Do you doubt any of those things?

Perpetual poverty seems to have turned you into a piece of sh1t.
You mean the white supremacists, right?
I reckon it's easy for someone that doesn't pay taxes to give away other people's money.

I'm working in a ghetto right now, where a woman is rambling around all day with 3 kids. In all honesty, it looks fun. I would love to be doing that. But I'm working. Paying her fvcking bills. Good old tax slave.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you doubt any of those things?

Perpetual poverty seems to have turned you into a piece of sh1t.

I reckon it's easy for someone that doesn't pay taxes to give away other people's money.

I'm working in a ghetto right now, where a woman is rambling around all day with 3 kids. In all honesty, it looks fun. I would love to be doing that. But I'm working. Paying her fvcking bills. Good old tax slave.
It's not my fault that you are dumb enough to pay taxes. But thanks for all the free stuff!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I like the USA as a place for everyone who comes here by the rules. Is this really about skin color?

I do agree with Trump that we need stronger borders. Not because I think 9 out of 10 Hispanics is here to embark on a life of crime. Statistically any violent crime is far more likely to be committed by a citizen than by an illegal immigrant. But I do remember, and I can't believe people don't bring this up anymore, that the 9/11 terrorists waltzed into the US and that one even received his passport in the mail months after he died.

And no, I don't think it's right that some people play by the rules and wait years upon years while others have babies and work jobs under the table. And yeah they should learn English. But I agree with Bible Belt that there are scores of illegals doing work that Americans won't do. In NYC it's almost like a giant silent servant class. They earn money by choice but they're in the background, busing tables and delivering packages by bicycle. I have seen this side of it up close. Someone I knew very well worked under the table on a kitchen staff (mostly under the table) for a wedding that probably cost $100,000. I guess what I'm saying is we have a reality of a lot of illegals here that we'd be stupid to kick out, and it wouldn't be possible if we tried.

And I'll bet there are a lot of liberals who agree with Trump in principle that the system needs fixing.

I'd just like it all to be done without it turning into a whites vs. everyone discussion. I am tired of the demonization, I admit. It's another thing I'm not missing about the US. Anyway, I'm rambling but that's my latest $.02.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I married an immigrant a long time ago. It has been a while since I dealt with immigration, but I think anyone can come here as a tourist. It used to be six months that one could stay, but all you had to do was leave and re-enter, and the six month period reset. Outside of maybe North Korea, all modern counties welcome tourists and their money. Anyone who wants to "invade" a country would just do so under that pretense.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be fooled sam, the entire charade of invading all of the White nations is abut White genocide, and they constantly celebrate it happening.

Whitey isn't making it about Whites, the others are when they target White spaces for destruction.

Hiding your head in the sand does nothing to change that.

The argument against Whites having their own space or nation is an argument against White self-determination. Do you believe Whites should have this right?
I believe every individual should exercise self-determination, but "rights" are an illusion. You might as well ask me if I believe in Santa Claus. I also don't see whites as a monolith. In fact white people populate the majority of many diverse nations that have little to do with each other. Some of them have fought each other for space. Lebensraum as the Germans called it. So for instance if a French farmer had the "right" to his own space and self-determination, and a German came along and killed him and took his land, his right doesn't do much for him. If this caravan were actually an army capable of invading and enslaving this nation, sorry bro, but your rights as you believe in them don't amount to squat.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one in the caravan gives a sh!t about racial purity. Almost everyone in central America is some sort of mulatto anyway.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can rights be an illusion when one group if people are ganted them and another denied them?

Rights are real, and Whites are denied the right to self-determination.

When you say Whites populate a majority of diverse nations, that does not imply at all that they have self-determination. In fact it implies the exact opposite since they dot not have a space for themselves.

If you do not see them as a tribe with the same rights to self-determination as other tribes, then you are the one advocating supremacy, not those who believe they do have such a right.

Nice try though.
Et tu, Danger? "Diverse" doesn't have to relate to skin color. That's one way to use the word. But I happen to believe that the Finns, the Norwegians, the Dutch, the Irish, the Czechs, the Hungarians, the Spaniards, and the Russians (to name just a few) make up quite a diverse crowd. Within those nations are hundreds of even smaller diverse factions and ethnic groups. Some of them even hate each other in that good old nationalistic kind of way that goes beyond nations. It's why the Catalans and the Basques have agitated for independence, and why most Italians south of Rome think unification was subjugation, and why in Belgium you're a Fleming or a Walloon. Ever eaten a Cornish hen?

White people are not a monolith. (Same goes for "Africa" but that's another thread.) Okay, I rope-a-doped you into that one, I admit.

As for rights, we disagree. But let's pretend they are real. If they are, they are given to us by our creator, not granted to us by another person. They can be infringed upon by people, sure. And they can be defended. In the end, they don't do you much good if you're dead. At the point of a bayonet, you have a choice. You can fight or surrender. The man on the other end of that bayonet doesn't have to recognize your right to anything.

What we are really talking about is relying on others (government in this case) for protection. I see that a lot around here. If you are relying on Uncle Sam or any other mafia, you are not truly free.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
US courts have repeatedly ruled that rights afforded under the us constitution protect all people within this country, regardless of how they got here. There is a new case brought by the family of a mexican boy, age 12 or so, who was killed by us border patrol who fired across the border, and basically murdered the kid. They cant even say he was throwing rocks and it was self defense, because he was far out of stone throwing range when they shot him. So far, his case has been allowed to proceed. If he prevails, it will extend the protections of our Constitution just a little farther - a bullet's distance from the border instead of the actual border.