Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stealing Like A Boss

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stole my neighbor's dog. It was old, blind, and starving to death because they didn't feed it. The dog looked like a concentration camp victim. Still, it's a pure bred hunting dog worth several hundred dollars, at least as a replacement value.

I committed premeditated theft of a valuable item from my own neighbor, and it was the right thing to do.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stole my neighbor's dog. It was old, blind, and starving to death because they didn't feed it. The dog looked like a concentration camp victim. Still, it's a pure bred hunting dog worth several hundred dollars, at least as a replacement value.

I committed premeditated theft of a valuable item from my own neighbor, and it was the right thing to do.
State officials would use that same argument in California when taking kids from parents who've refused to give their kids the state mandated vaccinations.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would say you rescued a living thing in need. Given that you say "It was the right thing to do", it sounds like you didn't take the dog for personal profit, but rather to save its life. Is this correct?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the "other" blue pill. The blindness is so complete, so all-encompassing because it is linked with the emotion of hate.
Yeah, comparing it to the blue pill is a good analogy. In fact, this and all the feminist stuff is probably all part of the same blue pill. It's all leading to or resulting from the corruption and degradation in our society.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Of all the criminals in the world, I hope this guy gets away.
He didn't, and seeing as how he was a career criminal I'm now glad he was caught. I was hoping he was just some average Joe who saw and opportunity.

But:

source

On Tuesday, NYPD identified the man as Julio Nivelo. He is now believed to be in Los Angeles. NYPD Det. Martin Pastor says Nivelo, 53, is a convicted felon who's known to the NYPD as Luis Toledo, among other aliases. He's a career thief who's been arrested seven times and deported four times to his native Ecuador, according to Pastor.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the criminals in the world, I hope this guy gets away.

If I had to root for one criminal in the whole world, that would be the guy I rooted for as well. Until I found out his backstory. Thanks for the update.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These were smart thieves. The problem with stealing anything from an art museum is that you then have to manage to sell it without getting caught. But once they melt this coin, it becomes ordinary gold that can be sold anywhere.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39409754
Solid gold coin worth $4m stolen from Berlin museum

The theft is believed to have happened at around 03:30 Monday morning (01:30 GMT).

The enormous coin is probably too heavy for a single person to carry, and police believe the thieves entered through a window.

A ladder was found on the train tracks nearby.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they were juveniles, that could explain their brazenness, given that they would avoid real criminal charges. If the guy who tried to stop them injured any of them, they could also sue him as well as the store.

And I had the same microwave as that cop in the 1980s. That thing is really old.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see both sides, but I also don't outsource my survival and protection of property to LE, because there will always be takers regardless. Reality is, thanks to the amoral men before us, are we afforded the luxery of debating morality in the first place.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That'll teach that little b!tch to steal like a boss. And a policy that says it is ok to tase a 7 y/o seems completely legit. We have to put officer safety first and foremost. Do you even know how many people die every year at the hands of a 7 year old on a rampage? I don't know either, but I bet it is a lot.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-cincinnati-police-taser-20180808-story.html
Cincinnati cops use Taser on 11-year-old girl caught stealing from Kroger supermarket

Tasers can be used on people who are 7 and older, according to department guidelines