Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Las Vegas Shooting Mass-Murder and Concert targeting

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I don't get. The government could flatten you and your gun collection in no time if it wanted to. It has tanks, missiles, bombs, and soldiers. Of course it would have no one to tax if it annihilated everyone so there's that...
Flattening 55 million gun owners would not be easy to accomplish. Nor would the U.S. military likely cooperate with a government's plan to bomb it sown citizens into the ground.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you were to run the numbers, look at the percentage of people killed by guns vs. anywhere else, it would damn near be insignificant. Go here and toggle it to where you see the most gun deaths per 100,000 people:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

U.S. is #11 on that list. Hmm, let's go further. If you do the math, there are 112,600 gun in America per 100,000 population. Let's take Switzerland, since you seem to be fixated on them, they have 24,450 guns per 100,000 people.

U.S. has 10.54 deaths per 100,000, and 112,600.

Switzerland has 3.01 deaths per 100,000, and 24,450.

One can easily create a deaths per gun number, for the U.S. it's 0.00009. For Switzerland it's 0.0001.

11% higher in Switzerland pal. Time to hang up your agenda. The number of guns ain't the problem. It's the people with the guns.

Not to mention, mass shootings are a very small percentage of the actual gun related deaths. So if you're going to push an agenda about gun control, it really shouldn't follow the mass shootings. It's the daily shootings that happen in Chicago or similar (which REALLY are what drive the numbers sky high in America, the ghetto gang violence, contained in small areas).
No agenda, just facts.

I am Glad switzerland has no mass shooting issues.

If you réad the gun law of switzerland... most of the death are suicide by gun

Guns are number1 tool in suicide

Also, in the USA, you tends to have people buy multiple guns... 50 guys for 1 mass shooter. It curves your gun up

Yes poverty and gangs increases violence.

I am Glad my gang have knife and not guns. Give me à chance to run :p or défend myself

Check the comedian vidéo, you'll love it.

PS: they were 16 homicides by gun in 2016 in switzerland... not bad for chocolaté and mountains lover

The truth is people kill people and Guns make it easy... What's the security related Word in Assault rifle?

If I have any agenda for you.. it's just to be aware of what's outside the USA

Remember why the right to bear Arm is an Amendement... it wasnt there in the first place and it can be removed.

Now, if you guys know where i could buy drones and nukes for my leasure... tell me

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flattening 55 million gun owners would not be easy to accomplish. Nor would the U.S. military likely cooperate with a government's plan to bomb it sown citizens into the ground.
Australia after the biggest mass shooting in history.. they decided to ban Guns.

They decided also to remove them from the owners. How? They bought them

It worked, and now you can only have Guns for farming/hunting reasons

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you hate the US, but are also saying the Government would not turn on it's citizens?

My point is absolutely valid. The Government you claim is the number 1 killer if even all Governmemts is exactly who you want to have all the guns.

That seems very odd to me.....
What's odd is you think the governement will turn on the people who finance it ;)

Love the USA, just need alot of money to have a normal life there
PS: yes, I go there 2 times a year at least... so I just states my objectivity of facts/culture/belief and experience....

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Plot Thickens...

(note, the author is prone to writing doom and gloom articles designed to create tension)

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...he-mainstream-media-doesnt-want-to-talk-about

#1 Photos of Stephen Paddock’s hotel room have been leaked, and one of those photos appears to show a suicide note. Why hasn’t the public been told what is in that note?

#2 Were there additional shooters? A taxi driver clearly captured video of an automatic weapon being fired out of a lower level window. A video from another angle and brief footage captured by Dan Bilzerian also seem to confirm that automatic gunfire was coming from a floor much lower than the 32nd floor room that Stephen Paddock was located on. And if you weren’t convinced by the first three videos, this fourth video should definitely do it.

#3 Why were law enforcement authorities discussing “another suspect on the fourth floor”, and why isn’t the mainstream media talking about this?

#4 As Jon Rappoport has pointed out, it would have been impossible for Stephen Paddock to kill and wound 573 people in less than five minutes of shooting with the kinds of weapons that he is alleged to have used. So why won’t law enforcement authorities acknowledge this fact?

#5 How in the world did Paddock get 42 guns and “several thousand rounds of ammo” into his hotel room without anyone noticing?

#6 How did someone with “no military background” and that wasn’t a “gun guy at all” operate such advanced weapons? Because what we are being told by the mainstream media just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I really like how Natural News made this point…

Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. I’m calling this “Mission IMPOSSIBLE” because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.

#7 Why was one woman telling people in the crowd that they were all going to die45 minutes before the attack?

#8 Why did it take law enforcement authorities 72 minutes to get into Stephen Paddock’s hotel room?

#9 Why did Paddock wire $100,000 to the Philippines last week?

#10 Why was Paddock’s girlfriend, Marilou Danley, in the Philippines when the attack took place? Did she know what was about to happen?

#11 Was Paddock on antidepressants like so many other mass killers in the past have been?

#12 Why was ISIS so eager to take responsibility for this attack, and why was the FBI so quick to dismiss that connection?

#13 Apparently Paddock had earned millions of dollars “through real estate deals”. If he was so wealthy, why would he all of a sudden snap like that?

#14 Why did he move so frequently? It is being reported that Paddock had 27 different residences during his adult life.

#15 Why were nearly all of the exits out of the concert venue completely blocked?…

In essence, the concert trapped the people, preventing them from escaping, and denying them the ability to seek cover. From there, sustained, full-auto gunfire is almost impossible to survive.

From Fox News, a caller named Russell Bleck, who survived the shooting, said live on air, “There were ten-foot walls blocking us in. We couldn’t escape. It was just a massacre. We had nowhere to go.”

#16 Why was a country music festival chosen as the target? Was the goal to kill as many Trump supporters and other conservatives as possible? And is there evidence that Stephen Paddock was connected to Antifa in any way?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Von 3 countries plan?
??? Dont get what you mean?

I do travel alot. Minimun 4 countries :p

If any country has plans... I believe in the realist theory :p

Danger, you realize the countries you've named have no instutions to balance their hegemonic dictatorship right ? The countries you've named and the time period your refer are all....

Democracy failed, à single party emerged who control all the facets of governement... the exécutive is the législative now.

Oh also they were all involved in a civil war of some sort.

You have to pick better examples... the one you took were all authoritarian party with a failed system where exécutive is the same as législative.. it's also countries who are used to a dominant central figure head (king)
So prove my point, i'll just talk about Trump and his récent immigrant ban... what happened when Trump ask for the ban? The legislative acted against him and act as a counter.... or think about it... the congress is to limit the President power.

So the institutions balance the executive... they work and the system could go on without a leader

Pick better choice.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Plot Thickens...

(note, the author is prone to writing doom and gloom articles designed to create tension)

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...he-mainstream-media-doesnt-want-to-talk-about

#1 Photos of Stephen Paddock’s hotel room have been leaked, and one of those photos appears to show a suicide note. Why hasn’t the public been told what is in that note?

#2 Were there additional shooters? A taxi driver clearly captured video of an automatic weapon being fired out of a lower level window. A video from another angle and brief footage captured by Dan Bilzerian also seem to confirm that automatic gunfire was coming from a floor much lower than the 32nd floor room that Stephen Paddock was located on. And if you weren’t convinced by the first three videos, this fourth video should definitely do it.

#3 Why were law enforcement authorities discussing “another suspect on the fourth floor”, and why isn’t the mainstream media talking about this?

#4 As Jon Rappoport has pointed out, it would have been impossible for Stephen Paddock to kill and wound 573 people in less than five minutes of shooting with the kinds of weapons that he is alleged to have used. So why won’t law enforcement authorities acknowledge this fact?

#5 How in the world did Paddock get 42 guns and “several thousand rounds of ammo” into his hotel room without anyone noticing?

#6 How did someone with “no military background” and that wasn’t a “gun guy at all” operate such advanced weapons? Because what we are being told by the mainstream media just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I really like how Natural News made this point…

Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. I’m calling this “Mission IMPOSSIBLE” because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.

#7 Why was one woman telling people in the crowd that they were all going to die45 minutes before the attack?

#8 Why did it take law enforcement authorities 72 minutes to get into Stephen Paddock’s hotel room?

#9 Why did Paddock wire $100,000 to the Philippines last week?

#10 Why was Paddock’s girlfriend, Marilou Danley, in the Philippines when the attack took place? Did she know what was about to happen?

#11 Was Paddock on antidepressants like so many other mass killers in the past have been?

#12 Why was ISIS so eager to take responsibility for this attack, and why was the FBI so quick to dismiss that connection?

#13 Apparently Paddock had earned millions of dollars “through real estate deals”. If he was so wealthy, why would he all of a sudden snap like that?

#14 Why did he move so frequently? It is being reported that Paddock had 27 different residences during his adult life.

#15 Why were nearly all of the exits out of the concert venue completely blocked?…

In essence, the concert trapped the people, preventing them from escaping, and denying them the ability to seek cover. From there, sustained, full-auto gunfire is almost impossible to survive.

From Fox News, a caller named Russell Bleck, who survived the shooting, said live on air, “There were ten-foot walls blocking us in. We couldn’t escape. It was just a massacre. We had nowhere to go.”

#16 Why was a country music festival chosen as the target? Was the goal to kill as many Trump supporters and other conservatives as possible? And is there evidence that Stephen Paddock was connected to Antifa in any way?
I believed this since the beginning:

Someone rich and powerful paid some other people to do this for them. This shooting was planned. No amount of gun control will protect you from this. And yes Von, the government officials knew about this too. THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT TRUST OUT GOVERNMENT. IF EVERYOJE IN THE CROWD HAD A GUN, THE SHOOTERS WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN KILLED.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need a better choice. Government is a human institution and humans are imperfect.

The US is already at war with it's own citizens in a number of ways. They spy on us, they drone us, they can lock us up indefinitely and call it terrorism, they resteict our rights and benefits and grant them instead to illegals.

Your argument is simply that "it cannot happen here" and that is extremely wrong and naive.

As you stated earlier, the US is the greatest killer on this planet, and that is who you want to be the sole owner of guns. It makes no logical sense at all.
Had this guy had a turbin on his head or been darker-skinned it would have been called a ‘terrorist attack’.

I find it funny how the non-American is telling Americans how our government works. Canadians are nice people but are a little too naive sometimes, eh?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this guy had a turbin on his head or been darker-skinned it would have been called a ‘terrorist attack’.

I find it funny how the non-American is telling Americans how our government works. Canadians are nice people but are a little too naive sometimes, eh?
We have the same ''if he was a turban guy he would be a terrorist'' if he is called mentally sick cause he is ''white''

Naive? Good question...

I mean your issues don't happen here or limited to 1 every 5 to 20 years isolated accident... our social institutions work quite well (althought its time to overhaul it lol) and we are indeed more peaceful and quiet than American.

Guns are not part of our culture and the law makes it's really hard to obtain one.... you have to be evaluated psychologically, trained, followed by police background check.... than you limited to shotguns for hunting and have to be locked somewhere, they check you annually and you have a license to pay

My neighbor had 12 shotguns in a lock in the middle of the city... they were beautiful

Here, we put more emphasis on prevention and crisis management than shooting at first sight

Also, our disparity of wealth is lower... so it means we are less poor than the poor in the USA cause our social programs allow for a certain ''quality of life''.. thus there is less poverty... so less crime and violence.

To end: Holding a weapon in Canada without approval is a straight 6 months jail time... no criminals wanna go to jail lol

Overall, people feel safe and they know which area to avoid... if you avoid them you'll be fine

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have the same ''if he was a turban guy he would be a terrorist'' if he is called mentally sick cause he is ''white''

Naive? Good question...

I mean your issues don't happen here... our social institutions work quite well (althought its time to overhaul it lol) and we are indeed more peaceful and quiet than American.

Guns are not part of our culture and the law makes it's really hard to obtain one.... you have to be evaluated psychologically, trained, followed by police background check.... than you limited to shotguns for hunting and have to be locked somewhere, they check you annually and you have a license to pay

My neighbor had 12 shotguns in a lock in the middle of the city... they were beautiful

Here, we put more emphasis on prevention and crisis management than shooting at first sight

Also, our disparity of wealth is lower... so it means we are less poor than the poor in the USA cause our social programs allow for a certain ''quality of life''.. thus there is less poverty... so less crime and violence.

To end: Holding a weapon in Canada without approval is a straight 6 months jail time... no criminals wanna go to jail lol

Overall, people feel safe and they know which area to avoid... if you avoid them you'll be fine
Well life in Canada is easier than the US. This is what I got from your post. I think I might move there if I get a good opportunity to lol

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well life in Canada is easier than the US. This is what I got from your post. I think I might move there if I get a good opportunity to lol
There is quite alot of advantages about Canada... you might feel it doesnt move fast enough lol.

We tends to be calmer than US citizen in my perspective. It all depends where you live too

Whereas here the Liberals in Government gun run to the Mexican cartels and then blame guns.

In Canada you are picking a point in time and trying to use that to define forever into the future.

I promise you, given the rate of blaming cis gendered white men for everything and the ridiculous immigration of non white non assimilating cultures, your citizens will wish they had the means to protect themselves too.
Oh I don't agree with most of their social policies and definitely things are relatively going bad. Politically, we need to revamp and our social programs need improvement... complete overhaul... but in Canada, we have the political power to do it. The Canadian Prime Minister is more powerful than the US President.... why? If the Canadian Prime Minister as 51% of the seats in Parliement... he can do whatever he wants... opposition can't stop him.

Once in a while, they backdown on certains stuff due to lobby, popular pressure, good job of the opposition... but tomorrow if the Canadian Prime Minister wanted to declare war... he can... if he want to cut HealthCare... he can etc...

Isn't the same in the USA ? You went from a ''local political system'' to more partisan than Canada system... Republicans and Democrats since Clinton have been 2 gangs fighting and tearing the country appart

In Canada, we do have immigration issues, integration, low birth, need more economical sector etc...However, the rules are the same for everyone in term of freedom and security and the damage as been limited...

Can you say the same down there America?

I am glad you going on the offensive Danger... it means there is validity in my writing.... You right nothing can guarante the future: not the past, not the present etc... However, we can say 1 thing... is that we don't have your US issues... Canadian poor are richer than USA poor (proven by statistic), we have low crime, low this and that, our mass-shooting usually involve 1 death to 5 death including the terrorist in average (each 5 to 20 years). Recently Canada has been scoring higher on the social mobility ladder (meaning a Canadian has more chance going up in life than an American born in his class).... etc etc etc... Still, I have alot of professionals friends who are moving in the USA for work

Right now, our society needs improvement, it needs to review its entire system to be part of the 21st century and ensure a strong future... the Canadian Lib are just sad... society is way too much building on snowflakes and defending emotions over ethic-moral-discipline.

However, society is improved in the past 50years has a whole and we better keep it like that... personally: I feel a small decline.

So yes DoubleGreatest... we Canadian are peaceful, yes its safer, yes there is no gun, yes we have winters, yes we have close to free education, free water, free electricity, and quite multi-cultural etc. etc. It's worth a taking a look... and if we not boring stay, learn your MED school and either stay or make alot of US money.

Danger... no matter what... guns are not needed, why? If we have guns, they will have guns.... you can't stop a terrorist from attacking... you can prevent him and do damage control... so far it works here... let's keep it working.

In War, we don't bomb other countries unless the USA ask us to... it also help to remove revenge factors and attract enemies

Culture plays a big part of one identity ... we've taken the opposite of the USA culture of certains aspects but we are still American with European influence... so Canada has the best of both world... hopefully it will stay like that... in the US: Las Vegas is such another accident and it will continue.

In Canada, Las Vegas mass shooting is a tragedy

Check the video of the comedian, you'll understand my point of view in 14 minutes

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd choice of footwear. Who does a mass shooting in house shoes?

The green roll of masking tape looks important, like he meant to write a note and tape it to something, or himself, but didn't get the chance.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The green roll of masking tape looks important, like he meant to write a note and tape it to something, or himself, but didn't get the chance.
Methinks personally that this dude was just killed and framed for it, and that the real killers are still free.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought of that...

But if you take into account the multiple windows that shots were allegedly being fired from, how so much weaponry was brought to this room, the wired 100k to another country.....this is not all that implausible.
So the NRA did it, framed this white guy , only to have a massacre so they could increase their membership and their gun sales?

Cause you know they will be screaming for buying gun to assault your freedom :)

I dont know how i answer... Yes government is a human construct, like freedom, like security, like God, like Guns, like humans rights... everything is flawed at one point. I know you want a God saviour... be likely hé will be also flawed

I understand that everything is flawed, I understand that every 200-300 years the system fall to be replaced

Even your arguments are flawed and still waiting for better substance from you

Lol to Bible... masking tape to hold 2 chargers together like they do in movies? So hé can save 10sec percharging.. thus have 60 bullets used efficiently instead of 30 :).. about the shoes.. you've never played in casino for 20hours straight? He likely woke up after à 20hours game (Yeah waking at 8pm is part of Power players) took his shower , ward robe and shoes (like any 64years who were thought not to show skins).. and bang bang

So every is flawed is a fact, gotta make the best out of it... be loving, caring, supportive, share.(you know jésus teaching)

My answer: Governement might be what you call, but hey... the australian 14minutes vidéo sums my point of view...

So stop being scared, manup, it's just à vidéo and thus not dangerous. You'll find what youve been seeking

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The tin foil is strong with this one

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see, at this point you are frustrated and trying too mock me with "man up", and me suggesting the NRA set this up.

I gave good answers and you have given nothing. You want the most prolific mass murderer on the planet to be the only entity with guns.

The Government has the WEAKEST moral authority of all. They should not be the only armed group.
Sure, did you watch the video?

The government is a body of people let's make sure they of the highest quality. And it shouldnt deal in moral but in ethics. Know the difference?

Again, did you watch the vidéo? Let's chat when you do

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But can it flatten everyone across the country all at once?

No.

If you think armed citizens cannot turn back a Government, you should learn more about history.
I definitely do. Vietnam vs. USA, Afghanistan vs. Soviet Union. And they didn't need a "constitution" (piece of paper) to do it.

What I find curious is that when the 2nd Amendment was written, the firepower of munitions the government possessed were roughly equal to that which could be possessed by a citizen. A musket - maybe you could buy a cannon if you were rich. Today there is a huge disparity between what citizens can purchase, and what force the government has at its disposal.

Bokanovsky argued, "The right to bear arms originated from the 1689 English Bill of Rights that states that citizens of England (including colonists) have the right to have 'arms for their defence suitable to their conditions'. It's hard to imagine conditions where nuclear bombs, drones and stingers would be suitable as personal defensive weapons."

If the King of England was okay with a citizen carrying a musket in 1689, why shouldn't the US government be okay with something equal to its own firepower? Some of you have argued about governments going rogue and tyrannical but are telling me the 2nd amendment stops with rifles. The founders did not specify what arms we are guaranteed to bear. Some of you are telling me you are pro-2nd Amendment, but you don't think your neighbor should be allowed to launch a missile. Why not and where in the constitution is this prohibited?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the King of England was okay with a citizen carrying a musket in 1689, why shouldn't the US government be okay with something equal to its own firepower? Some of you have argued about governments going rogue and tyrannical but are telling me the 2nd amendment stops with rifles. The founders did not specify what arms we are guaranteed to bear. Some of you are telling me you are pro-2nd Amendment, but you don't think your neighbor should be allowed to launch a missile. Why not and where in the constitution is this prohibited?
The real revolution of Cromwell and Parliament against the King was the earlier one [1640s], which saw Charles the 1st's head chopped off. After the Restoration, there was a perceived danger that Monarchy would re-establish itself again with the King James, a Catholic. The so-called 'Glorious Revolution' of 1688 saw a figure-head king, William of Orange [champion of the Protestant cause in Europe] invited to invade and take the throne, being supported by powerful Protestant political parties and interests. No doubt, this is why you also saw the amendment to the 'Bill of Rights' regarding the right to bear arms.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I don't get. The government could flatten you and your gun collection in no time if it wanted to. It has tanks, missiles, bombs, and soldiers. Of course it would have no one to tax if it annihilated everyone so there's that...
Uhhh, yea. Like we're doing in Afghanistan, or Russia did in Afghanistan. Or like we did in Vietnam.