Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many sexual partnesr is to much for girls?

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
what is your limit for me anything over 15 by the age of 30 might be suspect:)

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys pretend like this matter, but it really does to me. If some girl has been with like 200 guys and then wants you to be Mr. 201, to me there is nothing more repulsive. Maybe for a quick bang, but I'd never get into a relationship with a girl like that. Now I don't believe in being too picky either. Anything after 30-40 starts to bother me. That's not ideal, but something I can tolerate for a relationship, for a while.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience you can tell a lot about a girl's character simply by observing behavior. Some women may have a little bit higher count but may be more loyal, while virgins are usually very inexperienced and once they become 'comfortable' with sexuality they tend to stray. I know that holding the frame and IL dictate more overall, but just things to consider. I don't think you can put a hard number on it. Essentially you are looking for confidence and self-esteem from a feminine perspective. A woman who has that will show it, and not necessarily be an easy lay, although with the right guy that gets their c*nt dripping, most all women will give it up within 3 dates.

Sl*ts are easy to spot, if you know what you're looking for.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
But how would you even know the real answer lol? It's not like there's a Pvssy Fax out there that tracks what her pvssy has done from age 16 to now lol.

I would just avoid taking chicks seriously who have multiple kids by multiple dudes, and/or who are clearly wh0res.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like there's a Pvssy Fax out there that tracks what her pvssy has done from age 16 to now lol.

Hmmmm....now you're giving me ideas

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
how bout 25 years old and been with 20 guys but really prefers older men speed dawg know any good books on the subject?

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends more on her personality than her partner count to be honest.

My sexually history isn't exactly beautiful and pure. I do believe it's different for men, but I also dislike judging people. I think a slut is just a slut. She's sleeping with dudes for the wrong reasons. Just because a girl's partner count is like 20-30 or whatever doesn't mean she's a slut. People like to fvck.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't care less.

Have yet to meet one who claims to have fvucked more than 10.

I've fvucked over 50 and I'm a better man for it. More=better in my opinion. I LIKE chicks with experience.
I've met one girl that admitted to screwing more than ten dudes.

At first I was appalled, but now I kind of dig it.. her partner count is high for her age, but the amount of times a woman has told me she's slept with "five" guys is too many to remember. Honestly if a girl gives me what I feel to be a real partner count, I kind of respect her for doing it.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on her purpose. If she's just for sex, I don't really care. If she's for a LTR, it can't be more than 5, and I think even that is too high.
Unless she's 18 it's over 5 bro. You might think you've found that unicorn of a 22 year old hottie who's only had 3 sexual partners but 99% of the time she is lying.

I don't think a "high" partner count is necessarily a reflection of poor character or slutty demeanour - the motivation for those encounters is far more important. However it is indicative that she might be a slut, and at the end of the day we have a short time on this earth and only have current and past behaviour to go off in forming a judgement about whether this person is spending time with. I wouldn't LTR a girl with high partner count purely for these practical reasons.

Also, once a girl hits a certain count or gets alpha widowed her ability to pair bond goes out the window. I don't need that in my life.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
When a woman tells you how many men she has slept with, she is only giving you the number of men she has slept with that she enjoyed sleeping with. The others "don't count".

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this stage of life I don't care at all. And by the time I feel ready to start a family, I think doing so with a girl you have passion with who doesn't have major incompatibility issues with you and isn't a headcase will have priority over how many d1cks she's sucked.

And now for some life philosophy... I think if humans lived forever, there would be no way that you'd stay with one person for eternity anyway. I think the reason why humans pair bond in the first place is just to service the extended childhoods of our species. And even though we don't live forever, wouldn't the world be more boring if everyone didn't have any kind of sexual act with anyone except their virgin-marriage spouse? yeah we'd all like the disney fantasy to be true, but we live in the ugly reality where animals haven't evolved for perfect monogamy.

The only thing I'm not sure of is if I'll find it insufferable to stick to one girl when I want to raise kids in a healthy household, or if it'll be fine. Never been in a relationship or plated a girl I wanted to be in one with yet, so I don't know.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she's 18 it's over 5 bro. You might think you've found that unicorn of a 22 year old hottie who's only had 3 sexual partners but 99% of the time she is lying.
They do exist, but they're not common. You have the girls in high school who liked to party, drink, do drugs, and fvck. Then there's the girls who were more concerned about being on the honour roll to make their parents happy and had a full time job. They didn't have time to go out and party and fvck. Their only real opportunity to find a guy was after they finished school. THOSE are the ones you look for.

I don't think a "high" partner count is necessarily a reflection of poor character or slutty demeanour
I agree that it isn't. However, it is an indicator that her ability to pair-bond is quite low. Her high score list is long and full of men she has a mediocre interest in. There's a lot of climbing to do if you want to be her first priority. Her life is also going to be littered with male orbiters which may or may not include some ex-BFs. IMO, it's too much work and too much time to invest. That's why these women are only worth fvcking for a while and then tossing away.

Also, once a girl hits a certain count or gets alpha widowed her ability to pair bond goes out the window.
The alpha-widowing is what ultimately ruins her pair-bonding ability. When do you actually think alpha-widowing takes place? From what I've seen, it can occur anywhere between when a woman starts dating and her early 20s. It will usually occur either when she loses her virginity, or shortly after. This is why I encourage those who are looking for a LTR to find a woman younger than age 23. Your chances of finding a woman who hasn't been alpha-widowed are much higher than if you date women over the age of 23.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do exist, but they're not common. You have the girls ... who liked to party, drink, do drugs, and fvck.
I think a girl's drinking habits are a rough indicator of her sexual status. On one end of the spectrum girls who love alcohol tend to be more open to and like fvcking around, while on the other end girls who don't drink may or may not be virgins (depending on age and how long they can hold out) but they'll certainly have less of a history and a different mindset.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appaled by 10 partners? El Oh ****ing El. Thats nothing for a woman in her 20s in todays world.

Hell thats pretty average or even low if she lost her virginity at 15 or 16 like most people. Then we are looking at a woman who was averaging 1 man a year if shes in her mid or late 20s with only 10 partners. Trust when I say...the average number of partners seems to be in the teens for a woman whos in her mid 20s. And for girls who are more slutty, theyve ****ed over 20 guys easily, even more than that.

The type of girls Ive known and met over the years has really made me more realistic about partner count. Some of the stuff Ive learned about a woman's past, even the risky things shes done in one night, left me very surprised. But it made me realize just how unrealistic some expectations that men have here of women.

Personally, Ive slept with about 6 or 7 women this year. Im not getting bent out of shape over a girl whos averaged only 1 or 2 men a year over her sexual life.

I met a girl earlier this year who only had been with 4 men prior to me (so she says). But she did seem to really be that type of personality. Of course I messed it up....and regret it. Especially with the few women Ive dated since her. Sometimes you find that diamond in the rough. Its personality on top of her past and present. 4 or 10 partners...Those both look similar to me.

Guys should worry more about the girls hovering over 20 partners who show a long history of risky encounters.

But all in all, if youre just looking for sex and fun, be like Espi...and dont give a **** about any of this.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if you're looking for a girl above (or in, if she likes to get drunk and party) late teenage who has a single digit count, you'll really have to look for someone who has had a particular lifestyle. Any girl who is either just mildly attractive with make up on OR compensates by being more open to fvck, is gonna have 10+ by the time she's in her early twenties unless there's been something keeping a check on it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Consider: In the past week I bedded the two youngest girls of my life, ages 19 and 20, one a stripper, the other a teacher.

The sex was remarkably similar with both so that was a wash. They both claimed to have orgasms and loved receiving oral sex. The stripper was much more photogenic in pictures, slightly hotter body, cleaner down there, and tighter. After confiscation and inspection I found the stripper's underwear was perfectly clean while the non stripper required them to be washed. The stripper tasted and smelled much better down there, and was the older by nearly 2 years. She was smarter, more fun to be with, more romantic, more imaginative, had no tattoos to the others two, used no profanity, and was the more intellectual. If you had to guess which one was a stripper you would have picked the teacher. So don't rate them based on how many partners they have, or whether they are a stripper or not. Do the inspection yourself.

The stripper told me she has 3 lovers currently, and has had 3 this year including me (one a woman). I don't want to know the lifetime total. I told her: "In the old days I would have told you that you were dirty, and that I would get a disease from you, and I would have made you cry. Now I admit that it turns me on to think of you with other lovers, and I think 'This is one of the sexiest and coolest women I've ever met, so why would I want to change anything about her?" That turned her on in a big way. She was gushing after that. Then I f*cked her and never called her again.

I realized that all women who are HB9 have about 3 lovers. One steady boyfriend, one bisexual female, and their current heartthrob. We need to accept it and just compete.

Last edited: