Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zulus...Thousands Of Em'!!!!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big lebowski has the best lines in my book:

Cop: And was there anything of value in the car?
Dude: Huh? Oh. Yeah. Tape deck. Couple of Creedence tapes. And there was a, uh... my briefcase.
Cop: In the briefcase?
Dude: Papers. Just papers. You know, my papers. Business papers.
Cop: And what do you do, sir?
Dude: I'm unemployed.

Dude: This Chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill so what the f*ck are you talking about?
Walter: What the f*ck are you talking about?! This Chinaman is not the issue! I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line you do not, uh--and also, Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature, uh.. Asian-American. Please.

Walter: He lives in North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-and-Out Burger--
Dude: The In-and-Out Burger is on Camrose.
Walter: Near the In-and-Out Burger--
Donny: Those are good burgers, Walter.
Walter: Shut the f*ck up, Donny.

Quintana: Let me tell you something, pandejo. You pull any your crazy sh!t with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the f*cking trigger til it goes "click".
Dude: Jesus.
Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody f*cks with the Jesus.

Walter: Sure you'll see some tank battles. But fighting in the desert is very different from fighting in canopy jungle.
Dude: Uh-huh.
Walter: I mean 'Nam was a foot soldier's war whereas, uh, this thing should be a f*cking cakewalk. I mean I had an M16, Jacko, not an Abrams f*cking tank. Just me and Charlie, man, eyeball to eyeball.

Police Chief: Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in this town, Lebowski. You don't draw sh!t. We got a nice quiet beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk-off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, and I don't like you, jerk-off --do I make myself clear?
Dude: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy:

Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
Brick Tamland: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
Brick Tamland: That's it.
Veronica Corningstone: Did Brian tell you to say this, Brick?
Brick Tamland: No! Yes. He did.
Veronica Corningstone: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.
Brick Tamland: Very well. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?
Ian: No, Brick.
Brick Tamland: All right. Let's go.
[runs off, there is a sound of crashing off screen]
Brick Tamland: It's all right! I'm all right!

My favorite from that movie

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60 percent of the time, it works every time.

Not a movie, but family guy quotes are my favorite:

Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur
skeltons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die out?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.

& This was me to a tee freshman year-

Stewie (to Jeremy, the babysitter's boyfriend):
Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sac tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love "Mr. Plow"! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite is from Liar Liar, when he can't lie (obviously...)

Kid: My teacher says the beauty is on the inside
Jim Carrey: Thats just something that ugly people say.

Another Jim Carrey one, from Me Myself and Irene:

Jim: Why am I pissing like I had sex last night?

Haven't seen those for years. Really should get them on DVD.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of good quotes in Tigerland and Quills. Unfortunately I haven't watch those movies in a while but Tigerland has a lot of philosophical quotes, Quills more subtely sexual ones. Good shiat

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulp Fiction

Samuel L Jackson talking to Tim Roth in a Diner

Sam: Now, I want my wallet back.

Tim: Uh, which one was it?

Sam: The one that sez Bad Mutha ****a.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Movie Quotes villans

Interview with the Vampire

Lastat
" Don't be afriad....I'm going to give you the choice....... that I never had"

Borg
"resistence is futile"

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best qoutes are from 80s action movies. My favourite one is by Stallone in 'Cobra'.

A maniac with a bomb has taken hostages in some supermarket and Cobra (stallone) is sent in to fix the situation. They have an old fashioned stand-off, and the maniac goes :

"Drop your gun or I'm gonna blow this place up"

Cobra gives him the look and goes :

"Go ahead. I don't shop here."

BWHAHAHAHAHA that line is brilliant.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
The best qoutes are from 80s action movies.
Aint that the truth. Best movie for quotes is Commando with Arnold.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sully: Here's twenty dollars to get some drinks in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter.
Henriques: Heh.
Matrix: You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cooke: You scared motherfvcker? Well you should be because this green beret is going to kick your big ass.
Matrix: I eat green berets for breakfast. And right now I'm very hungry.
Cindy: I can't believe this macho bullsh1t.

Matrix: Come on, Bennett, throw away that chicken-sh1t gun. You don't just want to pull a trigger. Put the knife in me and look me in the eye and see what's going on in there when you turn it.

Sully: You know i've got something I'd really like to give you.
Cindy: I'm not interested!
Sully: Ahh, you don't know what you're missing
Cindy: Well from here it looks like a nightmare, will you please leave me alone!
Sully: You fvcking *****

haha the classics!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old school.

beanie talking to frank about getting married.
Beanie: Well, let me be the first to say congratulations to you man; you have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart man.

frank and mitch swearing infront of max.
Mitch: I've had a hell of a day and even worse week. And all I want to do is get some ****ing sleep.
Beanie: Whoa. Whoa. Why the F-ing? Why in front of the kid? All ya gotta do is say "earmuffs" to him, and you can say "****, ****, *****."
Frank: ****. Balls.
Beanie: I'm just trying to make a point, Frank. You don't have to celebrate it.

frank realising how gay married life is. This is a very important scene for me, its a big wake up call to live the life now before its too late.
Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.
College Student: A big day? Doing what?
Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

he decides to drink after realising how gay married life is.