Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yup, back in the game.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd forgotten how frustrating women can be with their wishy-washyness. Take for example, this girl I met on the net with a pretty high IL. She sent me a text asking what I was doing, so I told her. I went out to have some fun at my favorite hangout. She asked if she could come, and I told her I wouldn't stay long because I had to pick up my boy afterwards. Anyway, she seemed quite interested to see me, so I made arrangements to stay a bit longer.

After I told her to come down, she starts to get all fvcking wishy-washy, and eventually decided not to show up. She asked me to call her when I got home. I asked her what time she was heading to bed, and she told me around 1.

The most important thing is I didn't promise her anything. I figured it's time to punish her for messing up my arrangements for nothing, so I haven't called her. She's sent me two more texts so far.

The game is afoot.

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you pal!

You've got som interesting but sometimes oh so frustrating times ahead!

I'm more and more inclined to view all this as a hobby, coz it's all a game for sure!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Shoulda called her from the getgo bro...txting is what you do after you bang her...I keep the game on the voice level until after that point.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe. Don't call till tomorrow. Then just make up some excuses, "oh I was too tired I went straight to bed". Then ask for a date. If she flakes again, next.

Women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually done quite well with texting. The girl's IL is pretty high. Also, I didn't really ask her out, she's the one who asked to join me.

She sent me another text early this morning and I responded exactly with what Sharkybear said. By not calling, I've got her thinking more about me. We shall see how things progress.

I'm more and more inclined to view all this as a hobby, coz it's all a game for sure!
That's why I avoid putting any emotion into it until it's established that we are a couple. This woman's pretty damn hot, but that's no reason to let up from the first moves in the game.