You've Got Her Number: How Often Should You Call?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aall right...say you met a woman on a Wednesday, talked to her and got her number. You called her two days later and set a date for the weekend...perhaps a Sunday. The date seemed to go well. When next should you call her after that and how often? Should you disappear for a couple of days to let her chase you and seem mysterious? If so, can you stay without calling her for a week or would that be too much/exaggerating? What can you do to avoid being labeled "clingy" and "needy?"

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't being labled "clingy" and "needy", the problem is being "clingy" and "needy". There is nothing needy or clingy for setting up dates everytime you call, but skipping a whole week of calling would tell the girl that you aren't interested. You need to let her know you are.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

So my question then is how often should you call a woman? At least once or twice a week? Isn't that being clingy? Couldn't she think you don't have a life?

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
When

A couple of days after a date is nice. Call her to ask her for a date again. Then wait to see her and then wait a couple more days after that. This seems like a nice pace to me. Then see is she starts calling to back.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I see. I don't mean to be bothersome, but how much is a couple of days after a date? Do you call her for example three days after each date or so, three days after the second date, and then wait to see if she starts calling back?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I hear you, Shezz. Well, I used to call a woman like that quite frequently to show interest (I don't mean everday or every other day) at least every week-once or twice-and she still left. Things still didn't work out. Anyway, maybe she was the wrong woman for me. She was 7 years older than me-35; I'm 28.