Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Thoughts Gentlemen Please.

coronaflash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, Update

I just contacted this girl to confirm the date and she has been flooded. I know that this is the truth as i read in a national paper that her town has been seriously affected in recent days and we had been talking earlier in the week about how bad it was near her. I realise that this is a natural disaster and out of her control. I cancelled the date and she didn't seem too bothered and didn't suggest an alternative date.

Low Level of interest and was Probably going to flake on me anyway??

Your thoughts?

Thanks for all the input and advise, this has been my first thread but i have been a long time lurker!

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this stuff makes me think of all the mistakes I used to make (and still do, so this post is practically reminding myself not to pull this crap).

I have a fortune from a fortune cookie pasted in that little window in my wallet - "Wise man seldom talks." I see it every time I open my wallet to remind myself.

The less you talk the better.

Andy's rule of thumb - if they've already seen your picture (Match, Facebook) or met you live in person, they have ALREADY MADE UP THEIR MIND romantically.

So....... NUMBER CLOSE ASAP. Max 15 minutes on the phone for that first call.

Time it. Seriously.

then DATE CLOSE by SAYING AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.

Then kiss close AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DO NOT IM

DO NOT TEXT

Until you are past that first date/meeting and you've established a beach head.

IM/Facebook are puZZy moves. Women simply aren't attracted to chatty guys or wafflers.