Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Smoothest Move

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
From last night at my job:

I was being introduced around the place (I'm new), and there was this girl working the counter named Eden. East Indian or Arabic, but petite, and oh so curvacious... a universal eight I might say.

Anyway, she starts giving me the eye work and later on while I'm getting an order ready for a table she comes over to me and asks for something or other. Here's an excerpt from the convo and an advanced warning for mild corn-factor:

CDB: "I won't tell if you won't. If you don't mind though, riddle me this,...'Eden' is a pretty unusual name so why did your parents choose it?"

E: "well my parents are muslim and after they moved here all they wanted was a child, so when I came along they thought that now it was truly paradise. Paradise...Eden...that's pretty much it. Why did you ask?

(watch for the setup)
CDB: " I think I've met one or two Eden's before actually...I just had to know..."

E: " And did you ask them too?"

CDB: "No, I wasn't really interested?"

(and she takes the bait...)
E: (giggles a little) "So why ask me?"

CDB: "Well up until now no one's ever been promising enough to live up to the title."

She blushed, and digits were acheived. I knew where I was going with it, so matter what she said it was only a matter of time until I was able to pull out the punchline. C'mon, let's here more success stories guys... Share the hope...

-CyranoDeBergerac
BIG PIMPING SET UP!!! Cyrano, that is a solid post. Do you have anymore set-ups like these, I am DEFINITELY incorporating these into my game.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
This one is my friend Joe's, but to this day it remains one of his finest moments.

This was about 2 years ago, at the time I was just starting to realize that the way I conducted myself with women was "AFC" and flawed. My friend and I were trolling a local mall and we noticed these two girls following us around from store to store. They were younger, probably around 18 or so, and they looked like your typical "HB9" as you all would say, used to getting attention and manipulating anything they want from men. Finally, when we were in the record store, they approached Joe while I was browsing another section.

One of them said to him, "We think you and your friend are cute."
He just turns and stares at her, then continues flipping through vinyls.
She gets mad and returns with, "Aren't you going to talk to us?!?!?"
He replies, "Nah." Then walks away.

I only caught the tail-end of the exchange... when he told me what happened I was so proud, I shed a tear. Then I couldn't stop laughing for like, 8 hours or something.
Thats no achievement, thats just a male player-hater...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This thread rules!

Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Today.

I am on the bus and I see this lovely HB8 walking down the street. There is mad traffic and the bus is going about the same speed as her pace, so I get off at the next stop and walk alongside her. We make eye contact and I smile. She smiles back and I walk right next to her, put my arm around her and say

ME: You are my new girlfriend!
HB8: (smiles) But I already have a boyfriend!
ME: Really? How long have you had that problem?
HB8: (Laughs) He is a bit of a pain, but I love him!
ME: Hey, thats great! So when is the wedding?
HB8: (Laughs) We're not engaged!
ME: So you are technically up for grabs then (I squeeze her shoulder)
HB8 (Giggles) Not really
ME: How about if I ask you to marry me right now?
HB8: But I don't even know you!
ME: Well, we'll have to do something about that won't we?
HB8: (In shock) Who do you think you are?
ME: God's gift to the universe.
HB8: (cracks up) Yeah right!
ME: Are you patronizing me? That's it, the weddings off! (Take my arm off her and make like I am leaving).
HB8: Wait, where are you going? You haven't asked for my number!"

Hehe, got the digits and I won't call because I am not down with stealing GF's, but it was good practice and my confidence went through the roof!
There we are! (un-verifiable) Proof that smoothness + balls work mucho!

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
we should probably start voting on the best

by far, Crotch Sniffer's banana story was the best post so far

funny sh*t

Vote-the Crotch

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Thats no achievement, thats just a male player-hater...
i know this is a hard thing to imagine but sometimes there are things that are more important that woman.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to a schoolparty thing so I had met a girl earlier that day I knew good (used to fvck her) and she told me she was having a party before the schoolthingy with just her and her friend and asked me if i wanted to join them and go to some other girls and party some more there, I said sure. Soo I went to her house later that evening after getting into my getup etc. I came there and when I walked into the livingroom this totally sexy HB9 was sitting on the floor next to the table (Her body is A M A Z I N G, I mean perfect. Flat welltrained stomack, tight ass, beautiful breasts)... Well I talked some with them and we drank a couple of beers before we took the buss to the other girls. While we were drinking there my friend and her friend were discussing some boy from school I know (same studentgroup) which her friend REALLY wanted as in when she heard he usually has bad taste etc she laid down on the ground banging it and saying aargh I'll never get him.

Now when we got to the other girls we were me and 4 girls sitting there, this is where all the dirtytalking etc that normally happens with lots of girls started and HB9 and I started some friendly flirting. I didn't actually think of going after her because my friend was there which I used to fvck and this HB9 was obessing about this guy. But nevertheless we flirted. Sometimes when I was going to the bathroom it was a race between us of whom would get there first cause both needed to go which always ended in me carrying her out of it then saying "a fvckit you can go first"....

Well we went out to the club where the party was at and the boy she was obsessing about was there and they talked some etc then later on we were standing me, my friend, boy and HB9 talking. Then my friend said lets go dance and she and the boy started walking. Then HB9 started walking and i just put my hand out between her and a pole in the middle of the room, that's when she got it, she moved inn and started kissing me. Bad thing was that a couple of times when she went to the toilett etc she would hear other girls in there she didn't know warn here about how much of a player etc I was :( Anyways. It ended with me, my friend and HB9 going home to my friend. We shared a bed for sleeping! Me and HB9 was making out and fooling around whole night. In the morning I took her cell, called mine and 10 min later I said so I got your nr I'll call you ;) And she was like "WTF how did you get them" I was like "it's a secret :p" and she was like "But give me yours now, I want them" so I gave her my digits.

Now everyone will go OMFG I Bet he waited 3 days... Erhm NOPE! Those two girls were having a bday party 2 days later (saturday) and had asked me to come so I sent her a msg on her cell the same evening and we flirted even more. Now the party was saturday and I came and alot of fun happened. A bad thing was that alot of girls had told HB9 that I was a really bad player and even my friend that I had brought there told some girls I liked some other girl "#¤&KO" Omfg I went ballistic on him. Well still everything worked out =) One cool thing happened and that was in one of the rooms 5 girls were sitting discussing tits and ass. So they were checking eachother out and asked me to check them out and I was like "ye your nice" and they said "No, not like that you gotta touch" So I grabbed their breasts and felt them, put my hands down their backpockets and felt their asses :p Then they wanted to feel my ass and said it was a really nice ass "firm, but not boney" :p :p :p Well the party ended, most people went out. My friend shared a bed with one of her friends (just sleeping) and me and HB9 went to share a matrass in the livingroom... We layed there, kissing, feeling eachother. Her boxers were SOAKING WET and she just ripped them of, ripped my boxers of and jumped ontop and well ye go figure :p We continued to fvck about 15-20 times for the next couple of weeks. It was great.

Now I learned something from this too. I asked her why she went after me if I was such a player and she replied that the second I walked in the door she knew she wanted to fvck me because
1: I was hot
2: I looked good in bed
3: I looked like an *******...
The same said her friend (Since i've fvcked both)...

The sad thing is that I played this girl, I actually liked her. I could have actually dated her but I didn't reveal that I liked her more than fvcking her. She needs stuff like that to be put very plainly and openly... She was really sad the other day cause she really had feelings for me and I hadn't told her that I wanted to date her. Now she is seeing someone else instead. Buuut who cares ;) If they breakup I'll get sex with her again if I want.

-----------

Another story.

A mate of mine invited me over for some beers cause there was a party at his place. There were 12 girls and 7 boys just about. So after some hours I moved from a chair talking with some mates into the sofa and like some minutes later this HB8 moved upto me and started talking. We just talked and talked and she suddenly told me "Look at my girls, they are envyous of me". I said "why?". "Cause I always go upto the hottest guy and take him" I replied "Nice for me" :p We just talked. We all went out to a club, me, HB8, HB8 and my friend sat down at some couches. After some while HB8 just leaned over to me and started kissing me. Then we went down to another club and sat there. Then one of her girls came upto her and sat down with us and said that she was getting a visit from a boy this evening and wondered what HB8 would be doing. She smirked at me, then looked back at the girl and said "I'm not gonna be home ;)". Yes it ended back at my place with some great sex and a magnificant BJ :p But I felt abit bad afterwards cause she told me "I really like you, and that's from the heart" which kinda scared me :p Still was nice ;9

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*bump* C'mon people more stories ! This is the most enjoyable thread in a LOOOONG time ! :p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More:

Was at a club dancing, at the end I see some girl dancing, HB8 6foot tall darkhaired girl, really sexy. I just walk straight upto her and dance, then we play push/pull dancing around, make out, leave the club with her friends and go home to them. Not one single word was exchanged between us before we were on the way home to them :p Even met her out later and she was all over me and said she had been thinking about me etc, lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a smooth move: Was at a club and I see a 8-10 set of girls seated. Then I see this cute blonde putting on her coat to leave and I just walk straight upto her and say:
me: What are you doing?
her: I'm leaving, going home.
me: No you're not, you want to come dancing with me (The want was said as in SHE WANTS not as in IF she wants, it was a commanding sentence).
she: Yea I do, she took of her coat, dropped her purse and we went dancing :p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For about 2 years, this chick (hb8 face 9 body) gave me nothing but b!tch shield. She would go out of her way to contradict, ridicule, chastise, and embarass me in front of other people. I never knew what I did to get on her bad side. I remember confronting her and she told me she couldn't stand me because she said I thought I was the sh!t and I was the most arrogant person she ever met.

Several months passed, I heard she had broken up with her boyfriend, and I ran into her at a conference. We exchanged glances, she gave me a half smile and then she rolled her eyes and turned away from me. I started to walk away but she was wearing the heck out of her dress, her body was calling me and my confidence was on high. I decided to kill her with kindness. SO I walked up to her and started talking. Immediately her b!tch shields go on full and she acts like its killing her to be in my presence. After a few agonizing minutes, something I said caught her attention and we managed to have several minutes of civilized convo. After a few seconds of decent convo, I made some comment she didnt like.

she said "see your still the same old arrogant Princelydeeds, thats why I cant stand you."

I rebutted quickly, "Thats why you still haven't gotten what you want."

She said "Oh yeah, why do you say that?"

I cracked a wide grin and said, " you haven't gotten me yet, and I know I'm what you really want."

Her body quivered, she stood speechless, after gathering her thoughts she replied, "So what your not dead yet!!"

I actually ended up seeing this girl for several years.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was seeing this girl for a little while, but it was still in the early stages. No sex yet, but some kissing, feeling. Anyway, we were both at a big house party, and things got steamy between us, but there were so many people there that there wasn't anyplace private to go. The night went on, and we'd keep getting interrupted. At the end of the night I was in no condition to drive, so I asked a friend if he wanted to go for a ride, drop this girl off home. So off we went.

He had these huge speakers in the back, so she sat on my lap up front. We were whispering things to each other, quiet enough that my firend couldn't hear over the music. Right at the same time I noticed a guy cruising in a car next to us, same speed, checking her out. hought nothing of it, and the convo got into me trying for some head. She said, "No, not with your friend driving!". I said, "Aw, he don't mind, watch...Hey Joe, do ya mind?" He said," Hell no, not at all man!" So down she went.

We lost the guy in the next car for a few seconds, and all I remeber while getting head was looking over and seeing this guys face. Priceless.

Anyway, we drop her off, I step out to say goodbye, get back in and Joe is just looking at me like WTF?! I said, "What?" He replied, "Man. I thought you asked if I minded driving her home!"

Chris Dash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any stories, but I was wondering if I could mention some stuff i've learned from the site to see if I interpreted it correctly and i'm hoping people will let me know if i'm correct if thats okay. I haven't had any chances to practice yet. But, anyway...

1) Make eye contact.
2) Smile
3) Introduce yourself.
4) Make a random convo up about:
a)something she's doing.
b)the area(ask a question)
c)ask about an item she's looking at(grocery store situation)
5) Comment her/Make her laugh..(Basically get her to see your cool or whatever)
6)Close the deal(Number, etc.)

Am I missing anything?
I have a feeling i'm missing something between #'s 5 and 6.

Thanks for any replies. :)

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris, this site is a guideline for havng a clue of where to begin, but it won't protect you from trial & error. What works is what works for you. We can't tell you that. You have to go out there and test it out. Some of us here actually do that, and the results aren't always prestine and proud for the forum. We all fvck up and crash sometimes, even the "gurus".

Don't have any stories? Go get some. Any. I'm heading out in 20 min. I suggest you do the same. Just go man. Learn any way you can.

Chris Dash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coldcoal
Chris, this site is a guideline for having a clue of where to begin, but it won't protect you from trial & error. What works is what works for you. We can't tell you that. You have to go out there and test it out. Some of us here actually do that, and the results aren't always prestine and proud for the forum. We all fvck up and crash sometimes, even the "gurus".

Don't have any stories? Go get some. Any. I'm heading out in 20 min. I suggest you do the same. Just go man. Learn any way you can.
I see what you mean.
I just wanted to post what I did as a general idea, I wasn't really asking for specifics. But, I do know what you mean.

danziger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been away from the site for a few weeks dealing with my one-itis ****...but in the meantime...

Was out a couple of weekends ago, had a crap week and was blowing off some steam. All my mates had gone home and it was around 3am. Walked into this bar for yet another drink and had a quick look around. Made EC with a chick on the way in so went and got my drink and headed in her general direction. Took a seat and checked out what was happening on the dancefloor and around her. About 4 other guys were flirting with her and buying her drinks. After I finished my drink I walked over to the middle of the group, introduced myself to her and said "I'm going home now, are you coming with me?". She grabbed her bag and then my hand!...the look on the other guys faces were priceless...first time I've ever done this too! I guess the fact I'm 6'5" stopped me from getting my head caved in by those guys but it was still the ballsiest move I've ever pulled!

Some of these stories are awesome, keep them coming! *bump*

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my most proud moment but still. I had just had a peice of ass the weekend b4 and was feeling pretty confident. So I am at a buddys house drinkin a few when these girls i barely know come over. They are boozin too. This one is a hot blonde, bout a slutty 8. So she is lookin at me the whole time, I do some eye contact but nothing really. My other buddy known as a player/male slut is makin the moves on her all nite so i can see this going nowhere. So i am just sitting there and my buddy comes and says that this broad wants me. I tell him im not interested just to see how she reacts. This drove her insane, so she says infront of every "so do u want to go upstairs" I say " for what" she says "to have sex" kinda jokingly. I say " i call your bluff" "well you will have to come and find out"

Mind you this is in front of my closest buddys, this boggled their mind.

So i took her upstairs and banged the **** outta her. It goes to show sometimes when you show little interest in a girl she will wonder what the problem is. Easiest lay of my life, but definatly not the smoothest move ever, well maybe it was.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this HB 8 with her friend in a Group study room in a university library. In the middle of their group study, I knocked on the door with authority. In response, HB 8 looked at me in shock and like I was an authority of the library. Then I said "Can I talk to you" and fingered her to step out of the room. She came out like a servent and I chatted her up. It was a very dull, boring chat, but I still got her number.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one night I was at this bar, lovely place, and I was p!ssed off cuz I'd lost $4K on daytrading (as a teen $4K is a LOT of money, especially if you borrowed it from somebody). So I had a drink, and decided to spend the night at a friend's place to hang out a bit. I left, saw a girl, and since my life couldn't get any worse I asked her, "wanna f*ck". She said yes.

This girl looked ok, except her clothes look like they were falling off her. So I assumed she was a slut, had aids, so I just told her to f*ck Mr Dildo and left the bar.

No actually I didn't ;) (I'm not that stupid to pass up an opportunity, even if I owed somebody $4K). So I did get her #. Turns out, she isnt a slut, and is a nice girl of sorts. We went out for a bit. And everyone lived happily ever after, except the Incas because they're dead.

blackjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
World , (not always like a place that sucks). :-)
Cool replies i had liked 2 most efficient ways.
1st the unusual name one
2nd the bus scene

nothing very particular but teaches a lot.

I m not a US resident
I am doing my post graduation.and i m not very stable at jobs but i remember this one while i was working in a bakery as a part time. I saw an attention ***** come to my place. ( how i knew she was one? she is usually here with some goofy guy or the other for stuff ) Believe me guys she has got every chump looking at her ass who passed her.

she arrives to me the day i m not on cash and i m handeling things.

Her: do u have dog biscuits.
me: Sure, would u like to try or should i get them packed.
( we dont sell dog biscuits and this **** really annoyed me i didnt cared what was about to happen )
Her: ( speechless and jaw touching the ground )
me: and we have a free home dilivery system for our special customers.
her: (smiles and says) here is my number if u do the deliveries.
I never called but the next time she came in she had her dog with her , it was cute but really i didnt went for this girl.

milkncereal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had my breakthrough of coming out of afc like last week and heres the best story i got

chilled at my friends house w/ like 5 guys/5 girls. nothing really big, just played some bball and such. the guys went there way cause the one girl had some **** to do, so the rest of the chicks followed. anyways me and my friends chilled and my friend called the chick up that i talked to a little bit earlier and she said she didnt want to do anything. i then decided to take the phone from him and talk, she responded bi*chy and said whos this all mean. i was like remeber the hot guy, w/ a good body and the great personality. she ate that **** up and invited us over. when i got there i got out of my car and she hugs me. she then says your really short. usually i would just be like yeah im short i hate it. but instead i said okay dont talk to me, that was fvckin gay what u said. then she was like oooooo i think its cute. we talked for like 5 minutes and she mentions shes got a boy. i still talk and i purposely take out my wallet to show my friend my new membership to a fitness place and the chick shes pictures of hot girls in there and shes sees that im "accpeted by other hb's) then her brother comes up w/ the car and everybody goes to the car and says a bunch of car stuff and i stayed sitting and she stays w/ me. i said i gotta run and hand her my cell. she asks what. i told her to put her number in and she did. next day her friend calls me, talks some bs and proceeds to let me informed that the chick i want dumped her bf. :cool: