Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Plates. Real or your imagination?

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
This talk of plates and posting IG pictures of girls saying you dated them. Is orbiting some IG "model" now considered "dating" them? Is the cashier at your local supermarket that doesn't know you from a hole in the wall a "plate"?

Seems this mantra of needing to have plates and trying to fit in with the rest of the DJ's has men scouring the internet for IG pics to post as plates for likes.

How do you prove you actually dated them and they even know you?

Serenity

Reaction score
You don't... If anyone here feel like they have to prove themselves like that then they haven't learned anything since they came here. I don't care if people here don't believe what I say, I know what I'm getting and that's worth more than trying to prove it to a bunch of dudes.

Anyone lying about their success is only fooling themselves, we can't help them if they're not honest about their problems. So I don't care if others here are lying about their success, they're more screwed in life than I am.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys on here are obsessed with "proof" it's almost that they want video of the guy banging the chick while typing on sosuave to prove that he's actually the one banging her.

Good thing bigneil got banned, he was obsessed with showing us pictures of HB 5 Russian women while claiming they were in love with him.

Most guys here are insecure and feel the need to boast. I'm secure enough in myself to say that I haven't gotten laid since July 16th. So what if an internet troll thinks that is lame. I'm not going to drop my standards just to get laid. Would rather date my right hand.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This talk of plates and posting IG pictures of girls saying you dated them. Is orbiting some IG "model" now considered "dating" them? Is the cashier at your local supermarket that doesn't know you from a hole in the wall a "plate"?

Seems this mantra of needing to have plates and trying to fit in with the rest of the DJ's has men scouring the internet for IG pics to post as plates for likes.

Richard the Frog...is that you?

Gotta come up with a new take bro...that's way too obvious its you and its played out by now

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my money:

a-great-reminder-of-why-exchange-traded-funds-can-be-a-rip-off.jpg

Frauds defending frauds.

You're not progressing when you're pretending in cartoon network.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my money:

View attachment 1073

Frauds defending frauds.

You're not progressing when you're pretending in cartoon network.
Nice picture on Forbes. You are a Mexican drug cartel dealer? Back in 2012

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmat...h-transactions-banned-in-mexico/#7e4bb9716022

Who cares if its truth or not... people will tell you what they want... some people gives great advice take it to improve YOUR LIFE.

People who always seeking ''proof'' are just in need to help because they can't believe people, they can't believe them because they don't believe it can happens to themselves.

See when you asked with your other account ''TheFrog'' (just your account name gives a picture of who you think about yourself... thefrog is nothing positive unless you want the fairy tale princess to turn you into a prince... but the prince was a prince before being a frog) ....you directly went on... Prove it, Prove it the girls are real.... They girls and pictures are real...

I gave you what you wanted but you still couldn't believe it... so you went into another excuse making machine.... you want ''proof'' they are real... so what now you want me with the girl in bed? You want their phone number?

Let's say I would submit to a picture of me with them in bed... I know you will go : ''you guys are in bed but nothing proves me your are having sech''

Let's say I would submit you their phone number, you would tend say: ''what proves me its the girl in the picture and she ain't lying''

You will likely than go on asking for a video, I would give you a video: '' You would say... what proves me its you, that its really her etc..''

You need help, but you don't listen to that help.... you are hopeless and in total lack of confidence or hope... we could always give you proof but it would never be possible for you to believe us... because it ain't happening to you and if it happening to you... it can't happen to anyone.

Good luck

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t post any pics of any women I’ve ever dated on this forum. It’s disrespectful and kind of weird. That’s just me though o_O :rolleyes:
Some dudes may feel the need prive ish, when others try and downplay there experiences. Who knows :rolleyes:
There only a few on this forum that truly have game and understand women. That’s why people like myself come here. To share experience and learn from them

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole proof thing is sort of silly.

The people who "get it" are going to be obvious enough from their content after a while.

For me personally I'd feel sort of odd putting pictures of people online without their consent...and my luck would be that someone on here would know the dude...

So nah. I'm not posting "proof" any time soon. My avatar is a photo of me, and that's more than enough exposure.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate is someone who you have banged, and have an almost certain chance of banging again. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wouldn’t post any pics of any women I’ve ever dated on this forum. It’s disrespectful and kind of weird.
I agree. I actually thought it was against the rules. If it's not, maybe it should be; at least head shots.

It's good to be able to regale real life examples succinctly but in sufficient detail to be genuine. Otherwise we're just a bunch of theorists, hypothesising. Maybe it's the burden of authentic proof itself that is too much for some to bear; which is why they complain about successful guys can provide it.

I can't lie and say that I'm banging supermodels left and right, because I'm not. People who know me here know that I am honest and wear my heart on my sleeve. There's little or no reason for me to lie, I don't see any point sitting on a forum like this, wasting my life telling tall stories. But then each to their own.

Equally I know those who are genuine and genuinely successful, and disregard blatant trolls and people who have been here for 5 minutes, pushing their own agenda, telling everyone how and what to post; as @BeExcellent says, content tells its own story. Much like sexual frustration does, I suppose.

The genuine folks are:
-Progressive and positive in their approach.
-Honest about their own areas for improvement.
-Not pushy with their agenda.

As a minimum, these three traits need to be in place to warrant attention in the long term.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
posting proof is naive because obviously there are certain people that could lie and paste some pics from google (@bigneil on my mind, but maybe other people would fit to this rule too).

second thing is i wouldnt like my plates to stalk my account on SS lol.

and third its childish, who came here to bragg about the quality of his plates? LOL

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at this like golf... If someone lies about their score, they are only hurting themselves. A bunch of random men (and women) on the internet could give two $hits about them, but they want to boast about their successes? This is a weak insecure person who seeks external validation.

Seeking external validation is a feminine quality, thereby letting those individuals express their inherent traits. And the worst part is..? They are often clueless about it... It is pure comedy from my perspective!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeking external validation is a feminine quality, thereby letting those individuals express their inherent traits.
@Roober... so how does a DJ go about seeking less external validation?

I've been wrestling with this concept to feel more authentic and secure, yet have had some ups and downs at this challenge this year. For one... the gym has helped in rebuilding self-esteem I gave away to former plates.

If I were to answer my own above question, I would think it's man's accomplishment in projects completed and successful ventures that build confidence.

That confidence comes in the form of our own works from our own hands and not the praise and affirmation from others, no?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole proof thing is sort of silly.

The people who "get it" are going to be obvious enough from their content after a while.

For me personally I'd feel sort of odd putting pictures of people online without their consent...and my luck would be that someone on here would know the dude...

So nah. I'm not posting "proof" any time soon. My avatar is a photo of me, and that's more than enough exposure.
Hold up a sign saying "Fruitbat is da best" and todays newspaper or it aint real bro.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Roober... so how does a DJ go about seeking less external validation?

I've been wrestling with this concept to feel more authentic and secure, yet have had some ups and downs at this challenge this year. For one... the gym has helped in rebuilding self-esteem I gave away to former plates.

If I were to answer my own above question, I would think it's man's accomplishment in projects completed and successful ventures that build confidence.

That confidence comes in the form of our own works from our own hands and not the praise and affirmation from others, no?
In this ego-driven world, it is hard to do. We are in a constant push to be faster, better, stronger, and just about every other positive trait. I am certainly not perfect by any means, I fall victim to it once in a while as well. You pretty much nailed it with a man's accomplishments and success in life.

The best way to describe it is to... let your success speak for itself!

For example, If you showed up on the front of Time magazine as discovering the cure for cancer, would you need to tell anyone how smart or wealthy you are? If you go out with the guys and take a new beautiful woman home each night, do you need to tell them your good with women? IF you constantly want a relationship, but stay single, do you need to tell anyone that you are a failure at relationships? I think you get the point...

Something I learned years ago and I have tried my best to emulate is that you shouldn't ever have to tell someone, "I am ________" or "I have ________" If you have to tell someone you are nice, caring, charismatic, sleep with 100s of women, or whatever, it is likely not true, or you are somehow trying to justify that action to oneself. You are seeking validation from others. You are seeking their approval or agreement on this trait that you BELIEVE you possess. If you are 100% confident that you possess certain qualities, you do NOT need to tell other's, there is absolutely no reason.

The best thing I do... when I get the urge to talk about myself. I flip the conversation back on them... People absolutely LOVE to talk about themselves, I mean, it is soooo easy to penetrate anyone, and I am often completely astonished at the things people will divulge to complete strangers.

@Sergio88 It is certainly a feminine trait. Do men care about their looks the way women do? Do secure men care what others think about them? Do secure men need their ego stroked? I didn't say it is an action only completed by women. The feminine looks for that external validation, they need approval from others, they need attention, they need that to feel secure. The masculine gets security from his purpose, or what would be considered internal validation. This would come from knowing that he has a goal (whatever it may be) that is rooted on his goals for life at that point in time. Without that purpose, the masculine will resort to external validation, hence the need for supposedly masculine men seeking that external validation on social media or in their social circles.

I would also add that I am DJ by no means. I don't really think anyone here has reached that point, but we just keep learning!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent summation @Roober, and @Sergio88 for extra input. I like the "I have _" or "I am __" examples for pointing out sentences we may use in our vernacular that display lower value. I have been guilty of that and will be mindful not to use these going forward as much as possible (at least work on elimination...).

I had one example last weekend hanging out with a new dude in my group who is top alpha. I got out my phone to show pics of my new guitar and my guitar collection in general. I realize now that was my way of seeking external validation for his approval, which looks needy and displays lack of self-esteem. Lesson learned. :up:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have 4 HB8's-9 in rotation, but there's one girl on Facebook who won't respond to my messages. How do I proceed?

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
I currently have 4 HB8's-9 in rotation, but there's one girl on Facebook who won't respond to my messages. How do I proceed?
Maintain frame and spin plates.

We talk about fake news, conspiracy theories, experimenting using male model photos as ourselves on old, women using angles, filters and other things we can't believe yet we on ss should just take each other's word were all dating who we say we are.