Your Opinions...

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wondering about this behavior and some quick opinions would be helpful.

Background

There is a female that lives in my building for the last year and we see each other from time to time, but never spoken to each other. She's native Chinese very sexy (about an 8 overall) well everytime we see each other we have about 5 or 6 seconds of Eye-Contact and its very deep, she has a boyfriend which I found out a few months after first seeing her... She also knows that I have a girlfriend as she's seen me and her together when my girl comes over my place, so we both have partners...

Current

Now yesterday is the first time I've seen her in about 2 months (i'm always over my gf's place, or busy somehow) and well she was with her boyfriend (he's also Chinese btw) sitting on the couch in the lounge area. I was on the phone and glanced over and we kept eyes for like 10 seconds while she was sitting right next to her boyfriend, I tried to keep looking but she raised her eyebrows as if to say, "what's up ?" or something and then I looked away...

This continued to happen for sometime while I was on the phone and she just didn't even care about the bf, kept looking at me... Eventually some people I knew came down and we talked for sometime until she and her bf decided to leave and as she was leaving she hit me with the EC again, no smile or anything just like a really deep glare...

I've lost all my game since being in a relationship for the last 8 months, so I dunno how to interpret the EC... interested or what ?? Also would any of you pursue eventho you have gf and she has bf ?? If it was a girl who you REALLY found sexually attractive, no one would ever know muahaha ;)

-Cod3r

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no smile or anything just like a really deep glare...

That's a little suspicious. Usually girls will smile or at least grin at you if they are trying to flirt. I would keep my distance, you don't know what the boyfriend is capable of doing if he notices what u are doing.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Yeah no smiles, but also not like a frown or a "wat ru lookin at?" type of look either ya know ?? Also bf is a non-factor, really ehh looking skinny type of azn dude... I not looking to disrespect anyway, not pursuing just wondering what the EC was about, tryna get my instincts back.

-Cod3r