Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Ideal Physique

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't want any tough muscular body, just one that looks good.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No clue who this guy is, but when the smoke clears it'd be nice to have this sort of size and definition....Okay, a tad more size. ;)

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6501/welcomebgmd5.gif

Hey smooth guy, getting a body like that is simple. Start eating like a rabbit and stop working out. Get on a treadmill and don't stop. You'll be there in 3 months if your average.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ross Enamait

I care more about function than form, I'd never do anything that would hurt my performance just because it would make me look better. To me, it's like those kids who put a huge spoiler on their 90 horsepower Honda Civics - I just don't see the point.

I do think you can have both function and form though. I'd much rather be smaller and ripped than some huge bulky guy. Plus I have to be able to fit into a certain weight class. I don't think most women really like the huge bulky look anyway.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
No clue who this guy is, but when the smoke clears it'd be nice to have this sort of size and definition....Okay, a tad more size. ;)

Hey smooth guy, getting a body like that is simple. Start eating like a rabbit and stop working out. Get on a treadmill and don't stop. You'll be there in 3 months if your average.
Dude did you get that link from me awhile back? I think I used it for an example about a year ago.

That's the physique I'm going for,almost exactly that. FLAT AND WIDE! That's the same exact physique type that my friend had that inspired me to eat and lift like I do today!

3 months dude!? Come on,at least 2 years naturally,that includes tanning(no way curves are gonna show that much if you white). His bodyfat is around 6-7%,just look it's solid muscle. He also has a small waist which really helps.

Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
Considering what the above poster said... If it came down to function, I would go Bruce Lee. If it came down to looks I would go Arnold... But since my reasons are a mix of the 2 Im going for a solid strong 220 @ 10%. Not huge, But not small. Just right!
uh... 220 is HUGE that's why it's heavy weight in UFC and every other martial art sport. Also look at football all the big linebackers are around 220. A good size is around 185-205 depending on the height, more like recievers and safeties. For me 6'1 205 with 8-10% Bodyfat is perfect, USA is just too fat and big.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
220lbs for a guy who is, say, 6"8 is "small".

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Heh, working on that. :)

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:

I think that guy is Daniel Henny or something. Some half asian model guy from britain.
edit: nvm i'm wrong. Daniel Henny has different lokking abs.