Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet another divorce story...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I recently bought a new house on the water in a nice community. I got talking to one of my neighbors last night, and he was telling me a story about the guy next to him. This guy just rebuilt his house. It's a huge really nice house on the water probably worth all of 700k. Anyways, my neighbor was telling me this guy's wife got a lawyer and served him papers saying he can't live in his own house and is getting a divorce. Now, he's living with his daughter while his wife is staying in his house. I heard that she's going to be putting it up on the market.

Remind me again why I should get married?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he did what I did, he wouldn't have this problem.

I got my wife to sign a quit claim deed to my house.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
So I recently bought a new house on the water in a nice community. I got talking to one of my neighbors last night, and he was telling me a story about the guy next to him. This guy just rebuilt his house. It's a huge really nice house on the water probably worth all of 700k. Anyways, my neighbor was telling me this guy's wife got a lawyer and served him papers saying he can't live in his own house and is getting a divorce. Now, he's living with his daughter while his wife is staying in his house. I heard that she's going to be putting it up on the market.

Pathetic. #firstworldproblems

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:

Why oh why do mother f*ckers keep doing this stuff to themselves? But he'll get at least 50% of the proceeds from the house, bank on that (assuming he's lawyered up and is not trying to get back together with this b*tch).

I mean, you CAN'T tell me that these gold-digging hors don't show signs of terribleness before they get married?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Why oh why do mother f*ckers keep doing this stuff to themselves? But he'll get at least 50% of the proceeds from the house, bank on that (assuming he's lawyered up and is not trying to get back together with this b*tch).

I mean, you CAN'T tell me that these gold-digging hors don't show signs of terribleness before they get married?
That's why I dumped my ex. She was trying to weasel her way into living with me in my new house for nothing. Gotta watch out for them gold diggers.

R

RussellCheri

Paintball,The story you have told about the woman who divorced her husband and now living alone.Don't it sound strange that she divorced her husband only to leave her husband house or their other matter also?As by your saying I found it strange .Reply.
fixed gear bike