Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes, good girls DO cheat

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of feminists do not look like men. If it was just a few that would not have been enough for a huge revolution to take place. Butch Dykes are screwed up not because they don't get attention from men, they set out to be ugly (even straight fat women get laid, but usually by fat men) . They become that way often due to being sexually abused in their childhood by a dad or an uncle, not through a lack of attention from men.

But Butch Dykes are hypocrites to feminism, one will often take the worst type of the male dominant role and boss about and sometimes beat up their partner. But I don't understand how their sexuality works, if you are attracted to women, why go for one that looks like a man?

Germaine Greer slept with 2000 men and still occasionally sleeps around. Never heard of her being with a woman, she started the revolution.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mysterywoman
An equal relationship for me is a guy who is confident and not an easy push over. Yet doesn't try to dominate and control me.
Ok, sounds simple enough. Let's assume that this confident, self-respecting guy doesn't want to dominate and control you, he wants you to have as fulfilling a life as you can, and he will be doing the same. Some parts of your lives will be shared, some things you will do separately. This is about two people who both have enough self-respect, confidence and maturity to not need to dominate or control each other.

And I don't want a guy that get angry to easily, I find that frightening. I want a relationship where the romance never fades with no children, otherwise I'll settle for being single.
Ok, we'll leave aside your issues with anger and children - that's personal to you. What does romance mean to you? From what I've seen, most women feel at their most romantic when their man is being sexually dominant and confident, which can ONLY happen if the woman is prepared to be submissive - to let herself be taken. And this continues in everyday life - the romance in a relationship doesn't only happen in the bedroom, it has to be present in all aspects of their life together or the bedroom romance will wither and die. Yet you've said that you'd fight against being dominated at all, in any way. So if he can't get the romantic satisfaction of being dominant to you then what is he going to commit to? The most powerul feelings a man can have towards a woman are when she's submitting to him. I don't mean this in that the man is controlling her because of his fear that she'll leave if he doesn't, I mean that he takes her, and she lets him. Or he decides something, and she goes along with it. This is romance to a man.

It's like there has to be two currents to the relationship. On one level, they are equal, respectful, supportive and affectionate towards each other. They compromise, and consult each other on all major decisions, and work as a team to create the best relationship and family life that they can.

Then, on another, more fundamental level, they have to act towards each other in ways that keep the romance alive. He has to take what he wants with confidence and masculinity, and she has to give in. And in another romantic sense, she has to support him and build him up, to let him know through her actions that in her eyes he is a 'real man', the protector and provider, and he will feel ten feet tall (to re-quote Harrison Ford). This is what keeps the feelings of attraction alive in BOTH partners.

So to pull it all together with what I've said previously, more and more young women are afraid and resistant of 'giving up' their independence by submitting romantically to their man, and resent letting him know how much of a man he is to them. So he never gets to feel that romantic attraction that will keep him committed to her, all he gets is access to her physical body. He loses self-confidence around her, and then she loses her attraction for him. This is all also coupled with what I said above about both people's fears of getting emotionally intimate with each other. If they had less of these fears, they'd be able to communicate better about what was missing romantically from the relationship and so have a much better chance of putting things right.

bp1974

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
ShortyBrown, I'd be really intereted to hear your views on what I and some of the other guys have been saying here. Your perspectives seem to be very different to MysteryWomans.

I'm open to the idea that my views and assumptions are all coloured by my own experiences, so if you have any challenges to make based on what I've said then I'd welcome that.

bp1974
I'm not gonna break down all the points I have taken exception to-crapping on isn't my thing lol :) So heres my general take on things:
I held similar views to MysteryWoman's when I was 16. Then my female history teacher set me straight.
I I realised that I can blur the edges a bit.
That's probably why I only have a few female friends who have also woken up to the fact that the femminist movement has made puppets out of too many women.
All I know is that a man will never hold and TRUE RESPECT for a woman who tries to screw like a man. This is the way I see it-people (men and women) who sleep around are afraid of getting close to someone. They have been hurt, but they still want that closeness, so they shag 'em. Intimacy without the intimacy. You project what you want and who you are subconsciously to other people. I don't know how or why it happens, it just does, I aint a psychologist. .That's why STR8UP bagged himself a 21 year old kid-from his posts I can see that he was still enjoying being free and having fun, and so was his girl.
I have raved on here numerous times about my last encounter. I have struggled to understand why things "ended" so abruptly.Still am a little bit. I made naive mistakes, he was a little dishonest, and had we developed feelings for each other that took the both of us by surprise.

$hit happens. People are ar$eholes,some people are golden. When you figure out what you want from yourself, then what you want from other people will follow and then you'll be fine. That of course doesn't mean that you can't have fun with all the other people along the path to enlightenment Grasshopper;)

:D

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Germaine Greer slept with 2000 men and still occasionally sleeps around. Never heard of her being with a woman, she started the revolution.
All they want is my c0ck and although I give it to them, I often find myself bored in 2-3 weeks. Not because there isn't a challenge in terms of getting the poon, but it lies in the fact that most girls I've dated are hardly intellectually stimulating. I like to have fun but it doesn't hurt to have intelligent conversations.
Thats what I'm talkin' about right there!!!! If a woman gives a man a bonk right off the bat, she's toast. That's why everyone is so bloody sick of Germaine Greer.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
I'm not gonna break down all the points I have taken exception to-crapping on isn't my thing lol
If you've taken exception to anything that I've said, I'd like to hear it, just to hear a different viewpoint. I won't feel crapped on, my ego's not that fragile, and I like to have my beliefs challenged - it's the best way to learn.

bp1974

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't taken any offense to what you've said though :D I meant that generally. Forgive this old insommniac, it's 3.30 am here in Sydney.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT thread, should be added to bible under "views on life".

This really makes your head spin, thinking how true this is.

Women had been showing the "pus$y-pass" for thousands of years. And they will continue showing it for thousands more...becuase there will always be men who will bend over and take it in the ass for a woman.
Because of AFC's, all women keep being attention *****s, stuck up *****es and such.
IF every guy knew his worth, and didnt try to bring himself down to ***** level, women would be running around beggin for him to give it to her.

This world had been tilted towards women, and why? because of one hole? The men really need to realize that women's concept of life will never be as complicated as men's. No matter how much a woman tells me she knows about what this life is about, i always find it out to be false.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
'...Why did a feminism take off...'

Because there was a LOT of money behind it, driven by a political agenda to break up the nuclear family. The hippy movement and feminism were both planned well in advance, and many prominent feminists were from a communist background.

A central objective of the Illuminati is the disabling of the traditional family unit, so as to ease the obstacles to One World Government and enslave the human race. Karl Marx was funded by the same families as many feminist critics.

As for Germaine Greer, she is a glorified English teacher, bullshi.tting on about nothing in particular, in an impressively articulate manner, but not actually achieving anything. She is a joke.

The most laughable thing of all, is that we are always hearing about boys failing at school (often because they can see the pointlessness of academia in its application to real problems), but nobody ever points to the immaturity of young women, even when teenage pregnancy rates are soaring. The implication is that when a woman has reached physical maturity, that's it, bingo, she's got all she's ever going to have, and nobody ever discourages that idea.

Improved education/employment opportunities for women - a good thing

Blaming all of one's problems in life on men - a cop out

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also makes me realise how lucky and unique I am. I don't have a mum, but I have had a great ballance of male and female influences. I have a decent perspective of both sides of the fence.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
The men really need to realize that women's concept of life will never be as complicated as men's. No matter how much a woman tells me she knows about what this life is about, i always find it out to be false.
I agreed with the rest of your post but I have trouble with this quote. I'm trying to think of my experiences with women, and whether I've found them to be 'intellectually inferior', which seems to be what you're saying.

I don't know, I used to be such a Nice Guy that it's hard to look back on the women I've known with any clarity about how great or not they were. If I think about the women I know now, well, I guess they are a bit ditzy, but they're also smart in different ways.

Maybe you are right, but I haven't seen it much myself, and I feel uncomfortable with the idea. I think that's because women have other areas of value that to me are just as important as the intellectual/scientific/philosophical studies.

Anyway, it's a sideline for a different thread.

bp1974

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Solomon79
'...Why did a feminism take off...'

Because there was a LOT of money behind it, driven by a political agenda to break up the nuclear family. The hippy movement and feminism were both planned well in advance, and many prominent feminists were from a communist background.

A central objective of the Illuminati is the disabling of the traditional family unit, so as to ease the obstacles to One World Government and enslave the human race. Karl Marx was funded by the same families as many feminist critics.

As for Germaine Greer, she is a glorified English teacher, bullshi.tting on about nothing in particular, in an impressively articulate manner, but not actually achieving anything. She is a joke.

The most laughable thing of all, is that we are always hearing about boys failing at school (often because they can see the pointlessness of academia in its application to real problems), but nobody ever points to the immaturity of young women, even when teenage pregnancy rates are soaring. The implication is that when a woman has reached physical maturity, that's it, bingo, she's got all she's ever going to have, and nobody ever discourages that idea.

Improved education/employment opportunities for women - a good thing

Blaming all of one's problems in life on men - a cop out
All this bollocks about communism being linked to feminism is crap, feminism is about being equal and liberated. Just a few extreme ones want to separate men from women.

You keep going on about the nuclear family, you sound quite old for your age. Feminism also brought good avantages from men, can get sex without marriage and you don't have the pressure to marry and have a women dependent on you.

BP 1974, so what men what to hear is "Honey you're superman in my eyes, your the best, what would I ever do with out you" (flashing her eyelids). I'm submissive enough to let a man win a game of pool, because I know alot of men can't handle women beating them. That is far as it goes to stroking a man's ego for me.

I think Harrison Ford feels like a man, simply because he has got a woman twenty years younger than him on his arm. I don't think there is any deep Psychological meaning to it.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
BP 1974, so what men what to hear is "Honey you're superman in my eyes, your the best, what would I ever do with out you" (flashing her eyelids). I'm submissive enough to let a man win a game of pool, because I know alot of men can't handle women beating them. That is far as it goes to stroking a man's ego for me.
No, you don't get it at all.

You'll learn though, eventually. Stop looking at men as the enemy, and quiet your own ego. You'll get there.

I have faith. :D

---------------------------------------
If BP 1974 is saying that being submissive does not involve giving up a job, or being submissive in bed. I guess he mean stroking the ego, well that easy too do.
Nope, still don't got it.

LOL!

Last edited:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If BP 1974 is saying that being submissive does not involve giving up a job, or being submissive in bed. I guess he mean stroking the ego, well that easy too do.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BP 1974, so what men what to hear is "Honey you're superman in my eyes, your the best, what would I ever do with out you" (flashing her eyelids).
That's an easy way to take a cheap shot at what I said. And sometimes, in the right circumstances, yes, that is what a man wants to hear. Sometimes, he wants her to leave the decisions to him too.

If she doesn't think he's the best, or that he's competent to make decisions, why did she marry him? And if she resents telling him so every now and then, we're back to the same question - what is she offering him THAT HE CAN COMMIT TO? What is she doing and saying to him that he can feel romantically committed to? Too many relationships nowadays are 'flatmates with sex' (which is very equal) and nothing more, which is why they end so quickly.

Letting a guy win at pool so as not to prick his poor little ego? Come on, do you actually believe that sort of thing matters? We're back to power and control again, with you in the upper position, and men in the lower, less capable position.

And I'm not being deep and psychological here, this is just how I talk and what I think about for better or worse.

bp1974

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
The link between feminism and communism is well documented. The richest and most powerful people in the world LOVE to play people off against each other, it's what they get their kicks from.

MysteryWoman, how can I put this...Believe it or not, people have been indulging in recreational sex for centuries. Sex did not begin in 1963. Contraception did exist before then, it just wasn't as effective. That's it. The rest was a concerted effort by the empowered few to encourage a promiscuous lifestyle and bring about this 'sexual revolution' - to ensure that both men and women feel constantly insecure and inadequate about how they are being 'judged' by the opposite sex.

I repeat, sex DID NOT begin in 1963. People have been fornicating for thousands of years. It's only recently that we've had communists saying that it's 'okay' and 'healthy' to sleep around, which implies that if you don't there's something wrong with you, which of course negatively affects one's market value. Can't you see that this disintegrates society? It isolates people, the birth-rate falls, people become LESS independent because they only have one pay packet instead of two, and it's the dregs who end up having kids. It's not a good situation and the sexual revolution is partly to blame.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had neither the time nor care to read all the near triple digit replies, but today I met up and had lunch with STR8UP. It was interesting, and lasted about ninety minutes. We covered a whole gamut of topics, most of which had nothing to do with women, and it was a pleasure meeting the man behind the words.

We were both in unison how foreign women are so different from American girls; e.g. well-rounded and giving/caring, as opposed to not; because those foreign women fit themselves to play the role as women, not men. For both of us, it's only once every one or two years do we find one high quality chick. He remarked how in Europe, knowing multiple languages and mastering things like the piano, not to mention is giving, is not uncommon; whereas here it's basically women worry about looking pretty and what they can get for themselves.

I remarked how I'm so sick and tired of hearing "what women want" and how I just don't give a damn anymore; also how I'm sick of the vortex of female attention, how when I give attention I almost never get anything significant in return, like "C'mon ladies, what can you provide me in return other than your body?"

Anyway, the whole point of his original post was emotional tree branch swinging monkeying around, not all that other stuff which this thread has devolved into.
Icepick:
If a woman does not support a man to improve his lot in life, she is worthless. If she does not motivate, she is sucking the life out of him. A better analogy would be that she is just letting it drain out of him.
Excellent point.

Last edited:

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman

MysteryWoman - no offense but you're pretty clueless.

stoke my ego - NO

give me love. affection and support when I need it - YES.

If a man can't handle losing to a woman in a game of pool then he is an insecure idiot. If you were smart you would beat your men in pool to weed out the real men from the insecure wussies that can't stand to lose to a girl.

Icepick is right - stop looking at men as the enemy.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woa! this thread really took off! my head is groggy from last night ;) and my tummy hurts, so i haven't been able to really read everything but dammit i will! from what i've skimmed i believe i am going to learn ALOT about little "men mysteries" that have always plagued me.

having said that, i can't really weigh in too much at the moment, so i'll just briefly answer questions thrown at me earlier in the thread...but i will be back to go more in depth with this topic! this thread is gonna be 20 pages long, watch! a bridge is being built between mars and venus! hahaha!

My definition of a good man? god, maybe i shouldn't try this one with my head all groggy, cuz this is serious! but i'll take a stab. i'm sure that you'll make me clarify later. in general, i want a man of principle, a man of morals, a man who is strong enough to have those qualities and still be able to have an open mind. honesty, morality, loyalty, intellect, as well as other qualities, would all follow suit under those 3 things.

a man with humor is very important. times are tough these days, i don't want a man who is too sensitive, i want a man who can laugh about things and see the humor in bad situations, or sensitive situations. my life has been a hard one, and i know how important humor really is.

and a good heart. by this i mean a man who is not cruel. a man who does not demean others just to give himself meaning. i have never liked men who make fun of and ostricize others. but then again, this is representative of a strong man. a good heart, that is.

so far i'd like to point out that i have described a man here, and not a man's actions towards ME (as in what he can do for me).

i know i can articulate all this much better, but alas i am not well at the moment. this is a good start. but i must address the question, why do i deserve a good man?

because i am a good woman. i have all of those qualities i mentioned above. and i hope you read my previous posts on this thread, as well, because that also helps to aswer this question.

peace out. for now.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
I am a woman. *shows ShortTimer her boobs just to be sure.......yep still there ;)*
Uh... thanks... I think. :confused:

All this bollocks about communism being linked to feminism is crap, feminism is about being equal and liberated. Just a few extreme ones want to separate men from women.
While Solomon is rather... uh... yeah, about conspiracies his is right about this link.

You can find plenty of information about this, and more importantly if you read the theories themselves often Marx will be quoted, you can find more information here:

http://csf.colorado.edu/soc/m-fem/

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/~spoons/marxism/m-f/

http://www.uno.edu/~asoble/pages/YALE.HTM

http://www.marxists.org/subject/women/

http://www.cddc.vt.edu/feminism/mar.html

Feminism also brought good avantages from men, can get sex without marriage and you don't have the pressure to marry and have a women dependent on you.
Can't speak for everyone, but I would give up this "privilege" :rolleyes: if it meant having sane relationships with women.

I'm submissive enough to let a man win a game of pool, because I know alot of men can't handle women beating them.
Oh yes our egos are so fragile... *sob* Stop hanging around with losers in pool halls and maybe you'll meet someone who has a stable character. I grew up as an only child, so I had to learn to do things for myself right out of the womb. Be it entertain myself, protect myself, make my own meals, whatever: I had to be self-sufficient pretty early so my ego is not dependant on someone else validating me and I'll bet that's true for other men on this board too. So don't think that a word or a wink from you can make or break my self-esteem -- your vagina does not impress me.