Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y and Funny

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
makinwOmensmOuthdrOp said:
I found that C+F is a great way to build attraction even if your not good at conversating. When i first started the ONLY thing i would say to girls were C+F lines, then act uninterested and then resume talking to my friends. This would get them hooked, thus making them do all the ? asking and they would have to work hard for my attention.

Bingo, buddy. The withdrawing part is sooooo so important. CF is competent flirting. But if you overwhelm the girl with it and don't give her a chance to chase you, then YOU are the chaser because you are trying to pump her BT (buying temperature) and she knows it. If, on the other hand you pump her BT and then GET DISTRACTED or IGNORE HER, then those good emotions go away and she knows that she can't get them for free anymore. You're like a dope-pusher. You give her good emotions... a free sample... then you disappear until they want more, until eventually they desparately crave you and will do anything to get those good emotions :D

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont bother with ****y and funny, you dont need it and its not really that funny either! Most of the time you will just look like the prize.....the prize tit!