Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf is wrong with your country?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I came across this one today by looking at a new video from a channel I am (WAS) subscribed, officer401. I watched it before watching his response, and after watching his gay response I unsubscribed.

From you I need an answer to my question, wtf is wrong with your country?

Here is what it should look like, this is coming from my fvcked up country, but some aspects are no as fvcked up as in yours, there is a room to learn stuff. Turn on the SUBS

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is wrong with your country?

You have said yourself that there are almost no hand guns in Russia. Dude in the video had a stick. It's the opposite in the US. Almost everyone here has a gun, at least if they want to. That's why police shoot anyone who reaches toward anyplace that might hold a gun, and why juries don't convict them of a crime when that happens. I think the guy in the video above was trying to pull his pants back up. It's a sad story, and I don't like it any more than anyone else, but this is our modern gun culture, and it's not going to change.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most police officers in the USA are also former soldiers. (Soldiers are trained to kill by shooting first, questions after)

Police officers in the USA are among the less trained in the world.

In the USA, there is more emphasis on retaliations and ''treatment'' than prevention.

Add the gun culture... (every has a gun and is potentially life-threatening in fast manners)

You have these situations..

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude had a knife and a stick and attacking cops, that's a headshot in your country. Turn the subs on, cops saying I don't want to shoot him.

We have guns in this country as well, illegal guns, grenades, machine guns. We have islamic extrimists. When situation calls for it, police do kill people. But wtf, a dude and a girl in a hotel, you scare the fvck out of them, and then kill the guy in cold blood? That's as fvcked up as it could get, in my opinion.

It looks to me that cops don't use their head.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude had a knife and a stick and attacking cops, that's a headshot in your country. Turn the subs on, cops saying I don't want to shoot him.

We have guns in this country as well, illegal guns, grenades, machine guns. We have islamic extrimists. When situation calls for it, police do kill people. But wtf, a dude and a girl in a hotel, you scare the fvck out of them, and then kill the guy in cold blood? That's as fvcked up as it could get, in my opinion.

It looks to me that cops don't use their head.
I have to agree. That cop is a douche bag.

Of course, that whole deal was a bad situation all around.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
He probably didnt get hows hes supposed to "crawl". I wouldnt get his instructions neither. + not all people are completely fit and can crawl, they have inner habbit mechanism to put hands on the ground when they are about to fall. very sad video. shooting innocent person that is scared to death. sure he could have gun. but he hadnt.

this "crawling" method only makes you confused what you should do and what not, which later makes you killed just because the instructions werent clear

(not to mention he was exposed to extreme stress levels) jeez

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah usually I’m a bit merciless but that was actually kinda fvcked up tbh. Why’d they do that? What was the problem?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but this goes to show that police don't just shoot unarmed black men.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral of the story? Cops are dangerous. Try to avoid them at all costs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should play this video at every NFL game before the athletes kneel for the national anthem.