Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf Is Wrong With Me

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so pretty much I have this girl I've been talking to trying to get to know better. I find out that she really likes me but doesn't want to be in a relationship because of past relationships and she wants to take things slow. We went on a few dates here and their. I feel like I'm going lose my chance cause it's kind of akward since we both like each other but we havent done anything. I feel that I should have made a move but scared not to **** up the situation. Any advice damn I'm sounding real afcish.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that I should have made a move but scared not to **** up the situation.
It's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Who cares if you blow it? You already know you're acting afc.

Either move on her, or move on. The longer you wait, the further you fall.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you DON'T make a move, there will be no situation to fvck up. She will lose interest in you. She could still be "friends" with you, but that means no pvssy for you my friend. But, from my experience, if a woman really wants to bone you and you don't, she won't be friends with you anymore, because she can't stand that fact that you turned her down sexually.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I just need to make a move hopefully I aint **** it up already.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well it sounds like you already know what has to be done... just do it when you feel comfortable doing so :) maybe knowing that you might lose your chance if you dont do something soon will make you feel more comfortable making a move.

its better to do it when you can do it confidently than rush it or do it sloppy.

Reaction score
LMS's knuckles hits 18 year old kid's head repeatedly - all girls are seeking relationships - they never want to be alone!!!

DA KID said:
...she really likes me but doesn't want to be in a relationship because of past relationships and she wants to take things slow.
When a girl say this it means she has been "fvcked? over (figuratively and literally) by other pimps.... because she is a hor!!!!!