Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf. I just was bold on tinder and out of the blue 4 girls agreed for sex

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
all live with friends or parents, while I ALSO live with parents, so im not meeting them. Thank god i have one plate that lives alone, but ANYWAY.

What I did, semi funny semi beta first message. let them catch the bait. my is ohh:
- I suvk at first message but I compensate with the fact that i suvk at second too so no worries
so u dont have to copypaste it but write something non offensive a little beta style but you need good profile pic for that or it wont work.

then i say some lame jokes there and there, slow replying.

then im saying DIRECTLY: "I would like to fuvk you, being honest" and from 3 to 5 chicks removed me but it means they wouldnt go on a date with you anyway so fuvk them. just attention *****s.
3 agreed for sex and 1 saying that we get to know each other first, so basically 4. the last one had low self esteem due to more poor look than previous girls. all are 20-27year old.

WTF! being bold works

if i had my place i could have 4 plates out of these girls? LOL? sure they could flake but believe me if u say to girl that u want to **** her theres very high chance she will unmatch you, if she wont it means shes basically AGREEING ! i think its also comfortable for her, especially after you made a lot of jokes before saying that, because YOU will be the EVIL one that CONVINCED her for sex etc, you used most vulgar word you could find and she didnt remove you so.. but in the same time you wont be creep because you made her laugh before with ur jokes

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Hard to even get a match on Tinder due to several factors working against men.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just realized that girls like sex. You are getting closer to a more accurate view of reality. Girls are humans like you and want to have sex just as much as you do! Maybe even more!
Yeah this is true...and its much easier to be slutty with a random stranger than someone who knows them..no fear of social repercussions...

Now whether they follow through or bot is a different story...I'll bet at least one will tho..

Make sure you tear her apart.

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is true...and its much easier to be slutty with a random stranger than someone who knows them..no fear of social repercussions...

Now whether they follow through or bot is a different story...I'll bet at least one will tho..

Make sure you tear her apart.
In that case, wouldn't it just be easier to write in your profile that you are looking for a hookup? Or is that to brazen?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tell me about it; I can hardly get a match, let alone an answer. Is negging a bad idea in an opener?
Welcome to the forum. I never open with a neg, but I do open with my own style of clean humor or even a question to ask her that will lead to something funny. I never open with a "hi" or "hey whats up" or "wanna see a pic of my d|ck" because that's what the other 99 guys sent her today. I want to be unique and stand out when I open. Here is a sample of one I killed it with on POF this past winter.

Context, I live in Illinois and we had some reeeeeally cold winter days:

LL: Hey. How goes it. I hope you are staying warm. That reminds me, did you hear on the news about the new refugee crisis in Illinois?
HB: Hi. No, I didn't hear about the refugees. What's going on?!
LL: Oh wow. Forget about the stuff at the US/Mexico border, we got serious problems here in Illinois. Millions of penguins are migrating from Antarctica to Illinois cuz it's colder here now.
HB: omg ur funny!
LL: Hide your fish tank if you have one, cuz these penguins are hungry little b@stards
HB: lmao!

This is my own style. But hopefully you get the idea!

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, happy to have found this place; I'm in dire need ;)

Hahaha that's good, and innocent. I'll try that route a bit more.

Earlier today, matched with a 7 perhaps, and opened with "Well I spent a bit too much today, so I guess you're buying dinner"

Too bold?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thanks, happy to have found this place; I'm in dire need ;)

Hahaha that's good, and innocent. I'll try that route a bit more.

Earlier today, matched with a 7 perhaps, and opened with "Well I spent a bit too much today, so I guess you're buying dinner"

Too bold?
I came here in dire need too. I think most of us did.

That's not bad for an opener. Openers can be tough until you get the hang of it.

Here is another one of mine:

LL: Hey there. I liked your profile. Please message me if you have less than 10 cats. 9 are fine, but 10 is my limit
HB: Hi I only have one cat lol
LL: Good cuz I don't date no crazy cat ladies. You are safe :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I suvk at first message but I compensate with the fact that i suvk at second too so no worries
They used to say to NEVER use self deprecating humor, but I think that is genuinely funny, and it's clearly just a joke anyway so I don't see the harm.
There's another saying: If you can make them laugh, you can bang them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case, wouldn't it just be easier to write in your profile that you are looking for a hookup? Or is that to brazen?
Well, not necessarily for a few reasons.

First if its on your profile explicitly, you will greatly limit your options. If you simply message individual women and put that out there you will have only let one woman on the site know instead of all of them that look at your profile.

Second, some of these sites track anyone who chose "hookup" as what they are looking for aylt any point in time and women can filter these people out EVEN IF ITS NO LONGER CHOSEN...they literally can choose not to view anyone who ever has that listed at any point in time.

No need to put that in a profile...gotta move more stealthy than that.

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
And to think that I just read about that in "48 laws of power"

Makes sense

Igetit!

Reaction score
all live with friends or parents, while I ALSO live with parents, so im not meeting them. Thank god i ha ve one plate that lives alone, but ANYWAY.

What I did, semi funny semi beta first message. let them catch the bait. my is ohh:
- Id suvk at first message but I compensate with the fact that i suvk at second too so no worries
so u dont have to copypaste it but write something non offensive a little beta style but you need good profile pic for that or it wont work.

then i say some lame jokes there and there, slow replying

tnhen im saying DIRECTLY: "I would like to fuvk you, being honest" and from 3 to 5 chicks removed me but it means they wouldnt go on a date with you anyway so fuvk them. just attention *****s.
3 agreed for sex and 1 saying that we get to know each other first, so basically 4. the last one had low self esteem due to more poor look than previous girls. all are 20-27year old.

aWTF! being bold works

if i had my place i could have 4 plates out of these girls? LOL? sure they could flake but believe me if u say to girl that u want to **** her theres very high chance she will unmatch you, if she wont it means shes basically AGREEING ! i think its also comfortable for her, especially after you made a lot of jokes before saying that, because YOU will be the EVIL one that CONVINCED her for sex etc, you used most vulgar word you could find and she didnt remove you so.. but in the same time you wont be creep because you made her laugh before with ur jokes
I will say this.....you do seem to be learning. I also agree that being bold works,but my version of "bold" is a bit different than yours.

I'd NEVER just come out and tell a woman I'd like to fvck her. Not telling you not to do it,just that personally.. for ME,that's not my style.

My version is to just come straight out and ask a chick out as a first message. Like,that's literally my first message to her....I'll send a message saying,"So....when am I taking you out?" or "When are we going out?" When I say that,I'm not looking for information.....not looking for her to reply a specific time and day...I'm only looking for a response. If the chick responds,then I use that as a topic of conversation......I bypass all the "How are you/how are you doing" lame talk.

I use sexual talk.....but not vulgar. Like if we're talking about a date and I mention a particular place we could go and she agrees,I'll then be like....

"Oh....and don't worry....I'm not one of those guys who tries to hug and grope on a woman 5 minutes after meeting her.....I was raised better than that."

Then I go....

"I usually wait 10...maybe 15 minutes into the date before any groping starts. ;)"

I don't think I've ever struck out with that line,lol.

The whole saying "I want to fvck you" to a chick....yeah,it's bold.....but it's not like breaking news or anything,chicks know that. It just lacks creativity. But hey...if it yields results,go for it.

In the end,that's all that matters.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm definitely feeling that I need to be more playful after reading some of your openers

Thanks a lot LL
You are very welcome. You can have a lot of fun just trying different ones to see how it works for you. Then fine tune as you go. The biggest thing of all is have fun and don't take it seriously. If you take it too seriously chicks can sense that, and you won't have very good results.