Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

writing a personal to attract local pua/djs

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 is this a good idea? i heard a lot of people have done this to find wingmen, etc... But i am thinking - a whole group would be better. A place to go to weekly meetings, build relationships, etc...

#2 what should i write? i can publish it in my local papers classified section, and on craigslist, but am not really sure what to say.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't advertise it in the regular media. There would be a huge chance of crackpots responding plus you have no idea about their capabilities. If you want to build a wing I'd suggest you go out and recruit them personally. Go to the clubs that you enjoy and feel comfortable in and seek out guys who are equally comfortable in the same environment.

Strike up a conversation with them and if you get along have an impromptu field test. Keep it natural and don't explain to him that you are looking for a wingman right off the bat. You're just a couple of guys talking about women and seeing if you can vibe off one another to pick up a set.

If it works, you've found a bud that you can hook up with again and sarge. If it doesn't work out, at least you know without making any type of commitment and you can move on easily to another potential wing.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Personally, I wouldn't advertise it in the regular media. There would be a huge chance of crackpots responding plus you have no idea about their capabilities. If you want to build a wing I'd suggest you go out and recruit them personally. Go to the clubs that you enjoy and feel comfortable in and seek out guys who are equally comfortable in the same environment.

Strike up a conversation with them and if you get along have an impromptu field test. Keep it natural and don't explain to him that you are looking for a wingman right off the bat. You're just a couple of guys talking about women and seeing if you can vibe off one another to pick up a set.

If it works, you've found a bud that you can hook up with again and sarge. If it doesn't work out, at least you know without making any type of commitment and you can move on easily to another potential wing.
Francisco have you sarged with anyone off the net? if so how did it go for you? was it some weirdo? suave guy? rookie?

I'm curious since you have been around here for awhile.....

Reaction score
I tried this on Craigslist about 8-9 months ago. I posted it in the Community >> Activites section.

I was pretty surprised how many responses I got. 5 or 6. But then I got so busy with work that I never followed up on any of them!

But I think it can work.